Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man (13937 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
A Nigerian is left heartbroken after finding out his wife of 10 years has been sleeping with Doctor in a hospital where she goes to, for antenatal. According to the man, his wife is a very quiet person who appears reserved but got disappointed to find out she is “a big serpent”. He revealed that whenever his wife is pregnant, she insists on a particular hospital and Doctor, not knowing she has been sleeping with him all the while. They have two kids and she is currently pregnant with their third child. He has sent her packing and has subjected his 2 children to DNA test and is awaiting result. For him, the only regrets he has is that he has invested so much in the family; has been spending on his mother-in- law’s health, bought a new car for his brother-in-law which he uses as a cab and sent his wife to University of Calabar after marrying her. Read full story below…
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by Achi02(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
What a pity....
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by thesicilian: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Life's like that.
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
“Goodevening Steve. I want to really thank you for the great effort you are putting to make things work in this group. May God bless you. I am a bonafide member of this group for years now, but right now, am not a happy man . I got married to the mother of my three kids in 2010. Believe me when I say am not a wayward husband. my family is life and I wasn’t going to let anything come between us. Now, on the other hand, I practically used my hard earned money to send my wife to the university of CALABAR because that is where we are residing now. The mistake I ever made was to trust her . Sir, if you see my wife , you will never believe she talks. She appear so calm and reserve, but I didn’t know she was just a big serpent. I gave my wife the best that life can offer. What I don’t give her is what she doesn’t ask. Like I said, am not a wayward husband. Ever since we got married, I have taken her to Dubai for shopping twice. Am not trying to blow my own trumpet, but am just trying to say that I have been keeping to my own end as a responsible man . When she took in with our first baby which am now doubting if am really the his father, she was the one that chose the hospital she wanted to register for her antenatal. My own was just to provide the money. Now up till this moment, it is baffles me how my wife is having sex with a doctor in that hospital and I didn’t know of it. Honestly, if not that she is pregnant now, maybe I would have bitten her to death two weeks ago after I found out that the reason she is always running to the doctor is because of their evil deeds. The reason I sent you these pictures of them together, is for you to know that I did my investigations well. How can a man who calls himself a doctor be sleeping with a pregnant woman? I have never denied this LovePeddler of a wife my body. Even when I return tired from work, I still perform my duty. Anyway, I don’t want any problem that is why I threw her and the bastard she is Carrying out of my house same last week. Right now, my parents and siblings have already been notified. As for the two kids at home, I will run a DNA test on them, if they are truly my children, I will keep them, but If they are not, I Will call their mother’s people to come and take them away from my house. This woman has plugged a dagger through my heart. I have seen it all when it comes to woman. Am not seeking for any advice, because no amount of tears, plead, can make me change my decision. Let the devil who pushed her into it like she said, keep her for himself. The only regret am having now, is that I have really spent so much money in her family. I personally brought his brother to CALABAR, bought him a car that he is using today as a Cab. Not mentioning the monies I have spent in her mother’s health. I don’t know why life should be so unfair to me. Am not a happy man now, but I know I will be fine to the glory of GOD. As for the idiot of a doctor who is sleeping with her , he will know am not a man hw can step on this toes and go free. for now, l just want to be healed before I know my next line of action. Please you can feel free to post this writeup together with the pictures I sent you if you so wish, I dont care.”

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
I fear who no fear women

8 Likes

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by NCarthur(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
My prayer everyday is God give me a woman that won't disappoint me in any way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by udoakwa(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
This really shocked me to my marrow, I've been thinking, can i ever make a mistake of trusting any woman in this life and the answer is never, those set of creatures are too tricking and cunning.. I've gotten a whole lot of bitter experience with those souls called women

6 Likes

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38am On Aug 20, 2020
- talk to her family so they understand EXACTLY why you want nothing to do with the snake.
- speak to brother so that he can continue using the car (and make repayments).
- as for what you spent on the mother etc, put it as good life gesture.
- pray that these three kids are yours.
- regardless if the kids are yours or not, divorce the rat.
- stop trying to understand why she did what she did (aka waste of time) and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

11 Likes

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by 1beat(m): 4:18am On Aug 20, 2020
I fear person who no fear woman

1 Like

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32am On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I fear who no fear women BIITCHES
1beat:
I fear person who no fear woman BIITCHES

FIXED
remember, not all women are biitches (ask your mother)

1 Like

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
remember, not all women are biitches (ask your mother)
Ask your own mother too angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by Burgerlomo: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Don't trust your gal or woman 100% to prevent sudden heart attack.

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Hy
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by Margy: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
This man must have failed in his manly duties.

Guys... Let me say this, stop deceiving yourselves, pregnant women are the highest Hot people. Don't say "my wife is pregnant, she won't want to have sex" ... That's a lie!

Bang her well...i mean very well. It is better to be overfucked than underfucked. An underfucked woman will look for any penis to satisfy that urge whereas an overfucked woman will be too tired to even think about any penis!

Get that!

6 Likes

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Drop comments guys
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by Tunagee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Margy:

Guys... Let me say this, stop deceiving yourselves, pregnant women are the highest Hot people. Don't say "my wife is pregnant, she won't want to have sex" ... That's a lie!

Bang her well...i mean very well. It is better to be overfucked than underfucked. An underfucked woman will look for any penis to satisfy that urge whereas an overfucked woman will be too tired to even think about any penis!

Get that!

Your comment does not make any sense!! So a married woman whose husband did everything for her and her family descended so low to be sleeping with her doctor, you are saying rubbish here!! You better get the hell outta here if you don't have anything meaningful to add. If she needed sex she should have informed the husband. Nonsense!!

15 Likes

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ask your own mother too angry

bro, dont get me wrong, YOU are the one claiming that we should fear women, while i am just trying to make you understand that NOT all women are the same, and if in doubt look at your mother/sister/daughter/aunt or any of the good women in your life etc.

Margy:
Get that!

you see, the above is the reason why so many men fail in this issue... believing that fucking a babe right (or over and over) will stop her from cheating.
- some women out there are married with the WRONG man, and you can fukc such women as much as you want, it wont change anything.
- some women out there are sikc in their head and never sexually satisfy (aka nympho) thu syou can fukc her all you want, she ill still seek for more satisfaction.
- some women are tired of whatever sex you are offering them, and just want anything different. by that time, even the gateman/driver may fukc her.
- even if the husband was the worst lover in the world, this woman had NO right to do what she did, and nobody should believe otherwise, and instead understand that this woman is a no good h0e.

... remember all the above have absolutely NOTHING to do with her husband.

6 Likes

Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, dont get me wrong, YOU are the one claiming that we should fear women, while i am just trying to make you understand that NOT all women are the same, and if in doubt look at your mother/sister/daughter/aunt or any of the good women in your life etc.

you see, the above is the reason why so many men fail in this issue... believing that fucking a babe right (or over and over) will stop her from cheating.
- some women out there are married with the WRONG man, and you can fukc such women as much as you want, it wont change anything.
- some women out there are sikc in their head and never sexually satisfy (aka nympho) thu syou can fukc her all you want, she ill still seek for more satisfaction.
- some women are tired of whatever sex you are offering them, and just want anything different. by that time, even the gateman/driver may fukc her.
- even if the husband was the worst lover in the world, this woman had NO right to do what she did, and nobody should believe otherwise, and instead understand that this woman is a no good h0e.

... remember all the above have absolutely NOTHING to do with her husband.

Kodus bro ✊
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by GOFRONT(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2020
Where is Righteousness89, Come and see a pregnant woman has fukced a doctor.......Could this be the sign of endtime too??

So many housewives have been fvcking their doctors, their office colleagues.

I only want to know that the Doc has lured the pregnant Nympho into the sexcapade by telling her she need regular sex to lubricate her uterus inorder to ease her childbirth....
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Righteousness89, Come and see a pregnant woman has fukced a doctor.......Could this be the sign of endtime too??
Sha true
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by Righteousness89(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / Can You Get Married Against Your Parent Wish? / Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.