Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

“My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man (9011 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Onyiamaogu: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
A Nigerian is left heartbroken after finding out his wife of 10 years has been sleeping with Doctor in a hospital where she goes to, for antenatal.

According to the man, his wife is a very quiet person who appears reserved but got disappointed to find out she is “a big serpent”.

He revealed that whenever his wife is pregnant, she insists on a particular hospital and Doctor, not knowing she has been sleeping with him all the while.

They have two kids and she is currently pregnant with their third child. He has sent her packing and has subjected his 2 children to DNA test and is awaiting result.

For him, the only regrets he has is that he has invested so much in the family; has been spending on his mother-in-law’s health, bought a new car for his brother-in-law which he uses as a cab and sent his wife to University of Calabar after marrying her.

Read full story below…

“Goodevening Steve. I want to really thank you for the great effort you are putting to make things work in this group. May God bless you.

I am a bonafide member of this group for years now, but right now, am not a happy man.

I got married to the mother of my three kids in 2010. Believe me when I say am not a wayward husband. my family is life and I wasn’t going to let anything come between us.

Now, on the other hand, I practically used my hard earned money to send my wife to the university of CALABAR because that is where we are residing now. The mistake I ever made was to trust her. Sir, if you see my wife, you will never believe she talks. She appear so calm and reserve, but I didn’t know she was just a big serpent. I gave my wife the best that life can offer. What I don’t give her is what she doesn’t ask.

Like I said, am not a wayward husband. Ever since we got married, I have taken her to Dubai for shopping twice.

Am not trying to blow my own trumpet, but am just trying to say that I have been keeping to my own end as a responsible man.

When she took in with our first baby which am now doubting if am really the his father, she was the one that chose the hospital she wanted to register for her antenatal. My own was just to provide the money. Now up till this moment, it is baffles me how my wife is having sex with a doctor in that hospital and I didn’t know of it.

Honestly, if not that she is pregnant now, maybe I would have bitten her to death two weeks ago after I found out that the reason she is always running to the doctor is because of their evil deeds. The reason I sent you these pictures of them together, is for you to know that I did my investigations well.

How can a man who calls himself a doctor be sleeping with a pregnant woman? I have never denied this LovePeddler of a wife my body. Even when I return tired from work, I still perform my duty. Anyway, I don’t want any problem that is why I threw her and the bastard she is Carrying out of my house same last week. Right now, my parents and siblings have already been notified. As for the two kids at home, I will run a DNA test on them, if they are truly my children, I will keep them, but If they are not, I Will call their mother’s people to come and take them away from my house. This woman has plugged a dagger through my heart.

I have seen it all when it comes to woman. Am not seeking for any advice, because no amount of tears, plead, can make me change my decision.

Let the devil who pushed her into it like she said, keep her for himself.

The only regret am having now, is that I have really spent so much money in her family. I personally brought his brother to CALABAR, bought him a car that he is using today as a Cab. Not mentioning the monies I have spent in her mother’s health. I don’t know why life should be so unfair to me. Am not a happy man now, but I know I will be fine to the glory of GOD. As for the idiot of a doctor who is sleeping with her, he will know am not a man hw can step on this toes and go free. For now, l just want to be healed before I know my next line of action. Please you can feel free to post this writeup together with the pictures I sent you if you so wish, I dont care.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-wife-has-been-sleeping-with-her-doctor-for-10-years-heartbroken-man/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Lanka00: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sorry

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Turningmoon(f): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Big wound.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by evil1: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
This marriage thing is becoming more scary to me. Imagine been married for years only to find out later your wife is sharing her pussy and the worst part ur supposed kids are not actually urs.
I cant even again .... its just scary and i pray not to be a victim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by merieam16(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
hmmm..ikan bè
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by corneliuspamoff(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Mandela27: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
They look so fvcking innocent but their actions could speedily send an emotional man to early grave..
Thank God for the redpill.

If you're not not banging her because she's heavy,someone else is licking and screwing her senseless.NEVER TRUST A WOMAN.

There's no difference between a hoe and your darling innocent looking housewife..THEY ALL THE SAME,but playing their games differently.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by decatalyst(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
This life sha!

The question "what does women really want" is yet to be answered. I doubt it will ever be answered.

She had it all, trust worthy husband with nice looks, trusting husband, providing husband and caring husband. Yet, she seeks something...something incomprehensible.

This makes marriage scary and looking unprofitable.

3 Likes

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by techmo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Na wa

The guy must be having psychological issues now

Fear women

I hope the guy doesn't go violent or commit crime that might get him jailed over the useless evil woman,

5 Likes

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Karlifate: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Inside life...
Bad things happen to good people, while the bad people seems to encounter good luck often.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
most doctors are very randy and uncouth,what a woman smh

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Rtk5: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Karlifate:
Inside life...
Bad things happen to good people while the bad people seems to encounter good luck often.
This life ehn, if you no fear woman wetin you gain ooo
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Maxvasia(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
I often wonder why fathers cannot even have any idea through the appearance of their children if they are his or a other's.

5 Likes

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by johnkey: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Normal level
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chai. cry
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by UDUJ(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nothing hurts more in this life than the realization that someone else has been seriously pounding, digging and lashing your wife. Men that hurts.

Sometimes in your alone time, you just start imagining the way your wife was moaning while the dude or dudes were pounding away and she keeps shouting HARDER-HARDER-DEEPER-DEEPER, damn cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sorry, you are a BACKUP husband!

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
gosh. too painful

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Ugaboy: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Sorry, you are a BACKUP husband!
my belle o, LWKM
which one be backup husband

3 Likes

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by jericco1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
No be today nyash dey back
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Vyzz: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ugaboy:
my belle o, LWKM
which one be backup husband

Side husband!

2 Likes

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Blackpromise(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is a huge one.Quite unfortunate.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by DrayZee: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
The same problem. A man sent a woman to school. I’m sure some people advised him to get married to her before sending her to school...that it’ll stop her from misbehaving...well, the result was still the same. This one even gave her everything. Money, sex, sending her to school to further her career, taking care of her family and according to him, he was faithful, yet, nothing came out.

Women will cheat because they want to. Guys better stop deceiving themselves with the lie that money or anything they have to offer will keep a woman.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by kiddkash(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
eh

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by EmptyGarden(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chisos! Demand full refunds from that anyhow doctor... For taking care of his wife (your ex wife) and 2 children.

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by bigdammyj: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lucky Dr.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by FreeSpirited: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Rickmann: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
A Nigerian is left heartbroken after finding out his wife of 10 years has been sleeping with Doctor in a hospital where she goes to, for antenatal.

According to the man, his wife is a very quiet person who appears reserved but got disappointed to find out she is “a big serpent”.

He revealed that whenever his wife is pregnant, she insists on a particular hospital and Doctor, not knowing she has been sleeping with him all the while.

They have two kids and she is currently pregnant with their third child. He has sent her packing and has subjected his 2 children to DNA test and is awaiting result.

For him, the only regrets he has is that he has invested so much in the family; has been spending on his mother-in-law’s health, bought a new car for his brother-in-law which he uses as a cab and sent his wife to University of Calabar after marrying her.

Read full story below…

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-wife-has-been-sleeping-with-her-doctor-for-10-years-heartbroken-man/

Really heart breaking story...i hope he heals with time.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Mcslize: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Mercisharelove please your attention is needed in this thread.

This was what we were discussing some days ago. Now see the huge trauma this has caused the man.

This feels painful more than a physical injury you will agree with me.

4 Likes

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
most doctors are very randy and uncouth,what a woman smh
How many have you dated... ??
Are you speaking from experience or popular opinion..?

Or are you speaking from shear hatred for medical doctors like many do, because you couldn't hold onto one for a serious relationship..?

I have come to realize that Most LADIES who castigate medical doctors, once dreamt of being in the arms of one but that ?fairytale never came to pass.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You To Do It ... / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.