Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed (61820 Views)

The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video / This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened / VIDEO: Asaba Cult Killing Victim In A Happy Mood Few Days Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Adex2442: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
H
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Triangles1(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmmm speechless.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
He even replied a birthday wishes 2 days ago

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by LandMann: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
What do you expect to gain by joining a cult? Death and destruction.

Either he was a cultist, was friends with cultists or made enemies with cultists.

Anyway, hope he finds rest now.

Die today, die no more.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by proclinician: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Whatever you sow, that you shall reap. This life is not very hard just say ppl refuse to have sense as little as a mustard seed. Y you go join cultism exactly? I spent 8 years in the university living in the same hostel. I lived like a ghost. Until my 7th year some fellow occupants were still not sure if I lived in that hostel. I had my eyes on something which is what? The bag. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow. Me I'm not leaving this planet until I'm 80 oo. That is why I live like a ghost, no friends, me and my career and the hustle. One woman at a time and above all family. Simple, easy, jeje, bara bare, kada nkada megida, nwayo.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by 1x2x3: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2020
I know this guy. He doesn't seem troublesome at all though I don't know what he does behind the stage. He should have been wise enough to leave town or go hiding cos where he was killed is where you will find him almost everyday.

15 Likes

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Confirmedzombie: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2020
what shall it profit a man if he gains this world and lost his soul.

How shall we escape the judgement of the Lord if we neglect so great salvation now.

My fellow youths its time you all surrender your lives to God.

Jesus is coming very soon.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Casan0va: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is good to be rugged.... because a life without ruggedity is not what living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Cultist and fraudster shocked
Deadly combination.

I don't know why I just like your spirit even if you're engaged in the two things I despise undecided

9 Likes

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by tutudesz: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Okowa is a big disgrace!! Security of a state is something you don't play politics with, but he did. How can you appoint criminals has Senior special advisers on security undecided How can you appoint militants has water way security members undecided Most of the special advisers on security are known cultist in the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Is he a cultist
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by nuelzy: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is good to be rugged.... because a life without ruggedity is not what living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized
see them oo... Ruggedity to what end??.. Keep deceiving urself and your fellow gullibles...

Whilst a vegetable is ur president and doing well with his family

Brainless lots.. See how this one just caused unimaginable pain to his family and kids

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by EdiskyHarry: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Rest in peace, but If it's true he was a cultist, I av no sympathy for him
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Adegreen(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
for Your industrial electrical panel of any kind...ATS, MOTOR CONTROL, VFD, BUS BAR, CONTROL PANEL,and trouble shooting you can contact Royal Mateen on 07084997385 at a very affordable price and we are ready to give you the best
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by tutudesz: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
jerryunit48:
What is really going on in my home town
Ask Okowa who appointed cultist and criminals has special advisers on security.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by steeltrust: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
i don't feel sorry for dem wen de re killed. they know wht is at stake wen de joined cult. some tin must kill a man
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Arizonaz: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2020
He chosed his path.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Some people don't read self. They never said the guy was a cultist but awon nairaland criminologists have already closed the case dullards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Arizonaz:
He choosed his path.
Chose, not choosed. If you want to feel like one local criminologist and condemn the guy as a cultist speak good English at least nah.

4 Likes

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Vikynas: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2020
He's a cultist too guess he must have killed too
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Adekola3686(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2020
He who live by the sword die by the sword
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Babara1994(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
obonujoker:
Stupid cultist... What does he want to tell God now??

When your mates are winning souls for Christ, making money with various legal ventures, you decided to join cult with no income other than smoking and obtaining

How sure are you? Don't conclude without proofs, especially in cases involving dead people.

What if he was innocent? What if he was mistaken to be someone else? What if he was killed out of sheer envy?

Think carefully before spewing hurtful words in public.

3 Likes

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by airminem(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Damnnnnn Nigarrr mehn are murdered everyday. By police, my cults, by government strangling policies. . . . Happy birthday! Rest in doom!
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by ume1000: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
so what sense could one apply in cultism
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Tonyspecial(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2020
Axe man
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by ekaette1621: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
One bird has been clipped.

Correct scores

1-0
i laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by oluwadabira111(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi:
Some of the cultists that killed him are on nairaland. Their monikers are oluwadabira111 and KingOfNoods. I've reported them to the authorities on Twitter and the dss promised to take actions immediately.

SayNoToCultism.
I hope you are ready back up that claim with serious evidence you don't know whof you are dealing with fraudster paypal scammer

8 Likes

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by gambia(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Its a welcome development, rest in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by airminem(f): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
He even replied a birthday wishes 2 days ago
maybe na you sef chop that guy skull smiley AND THAT GUY MAY KNOW HE WAS GOING DOWN THE NEXT DAY. FEAR FRIENDS AND FOES

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by airminem(f): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Adex2442:
H
H for HALIMA BALA USMAN tongue
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Arizonaz: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2020
SegFault:

Chose, not choosed. If you want to feel like one local criminologist and condemn the guy as a cultist speak good English at least nah.

Fu.k U... If you can correct me which means you got the message.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by DonBenny77(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2020
How dem take dey use God name dey tire me.
If you see where these ritualists politicians dey glorify God you go just vex.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Sorry is he a victim or a cultist? If he is victim or wrogly targeted RIP young man and the killer must be fish out and punish "BUT" if he is a cultist then no RIP. I have zero sympathy on Cultist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.