Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed (61815 Views)

The Most Heartbreaking Cult Killing You'll See This Year He Was Crying Video / This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened / VIDEO: Asaba Cult Killing Victim In A Happy Mood Few Days Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Adex2442: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
airminem:
H for HALIMA BALA USMAN tongue

Let's finish this fight on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by jericco1(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
If only he knew he'd die the next day.. this life no balance
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by DonBenny77(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Babara1994:

How sure are you? Don't conclude without proofs, especially in cases involving dead people.

What if he was innocent? What if he was mistaken to be someone else? What if he was killed out of sheer envy?

Think carefully before spewing hurtful words in public.
Wee you keep qwayet!!
C'mon stut up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by ediko5(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
1x2x3:
I know this guy. He doesn't seem troublesome at all though I don't know what he does behind the stage. He should have been wise enough to leave town or go hiding cos where he was killed is where you will find him almost everyday.

Checked his facebook, he posted pictures of his blak a.x.e cult group everywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by LadyShadow(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wasted Living
OH Lord...
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by macfish101(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2020
"You want to be in a gang and shoot up everything with a bang. They say they will have your back but education is what you lack."
-Norena N. Jones

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Him too belong now.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by 1x2x3: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
ediko5:

Checked his facebook, he posted pictures of his blak a.x.e cult group everywhere.

That's what unwise one's do mostly. For him to even remain at that location shows he doesn't know the depth of cult wars. As long as you belong to a rival cult and have been identified there is every chance of getting hit. He probably was living his everyday life thinking a lion won't hunt him since he didn't hunt the lion.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Olami83: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is good to be rugged.... because a life without ruggedity is not what living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Nigga ba kudi.. You mean to say not worth living?

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by backbone503(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is good to be rugged.... because a life without ruggedity is not what living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

You no get orientation. If ruggedity bin pay, dem for gree you blend?

11 Likes

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Jaqenhghar: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
SegFault:
Some people don't read self. They never said the guy was a cultist but awon nairaland criminologists have already closed the case dullards.

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by InvertedHammer: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2020
/
The losers who have never stared down the barrel of a 9mm are quick to come online and shout dodorima. Until the appointed time, they will dodo tp early grave. I can't wait.

/

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by wizod(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=93013912][s]Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is good to be rugged.... because a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized[/s][/quoteanother cultist sighted. Your untimely death is coming and you'll soon meet ur waterloo]
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by realstars: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2020
They Have Hunted Him Down At Last, There Is No Peace Fof The Wicked.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Look at his cap

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by airminem(f): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Adex2442:

Let's finish this fight on whatsapp
wink Fight? I dont wanna fight a whatsapp warlord. . . cheesy
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by lalabrother: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is good to be rugged.... because a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Cultism/ruggedity doesn't pay. Most times it ends in Premium tears

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by heendrix(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Let’s all clap as we welcome Pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS 89 to the podium cool

Lmao grin grin
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Skepticus: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2020
SegFault:
Some people don't read self. They never said the guy was a cultist but awon nairaland criminologists have already closed the case dullards.

The guy was not a cultist grin grin

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Skepticus: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Babara1994:

How sure are you? Don't conclude without proofs, especially in cases involving dead people.

What if he was innocent? What if he was mistaken to be someone else? What if he was killed out of sheer envy?

Think carefully before spewing hurtful words in public.

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Skepticus: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2020
jrusky:
Sorry is he a victim or a cultist? If he is victim or wrogly targeted RIP young man and the killer must be fish out and punish "BUT" if he is a cultist then no RIP. I have zero sympathy on Cultist.

I have no sympathy for another wasted bastard. It's good for humanity

3 Likes

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Asianjollof007: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is good to be rugged.... because a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

I don write this quote somewhere
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by sammysneh(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2020
html14java:
He enjoyed his money while he was alive.

This moderator Sha.. cool shocked shocked shocked Have Mercy oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Mad o
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2020
macfish101:
"You want to be in a gang and shoot up everything with a bang. They say they will have your back but education is what you lack."
-Norena N. Jones

That's a fine rhyme...let me arrange it well...

You want to be in a gang
And shoot up everything with a bang.
The say they will have your back,
But education is what you lack.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Kokaine(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Civilengineer:
Biz admin students hardly stay away from frat, maybe because school is easy them as they have less stressful courses to handle.
he died the way he lived. What a shame. What a loss to his soul. He lost eternity for a few years of alcohol and women.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by mightyhazell: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Let’s all clap as we welcome Pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS 89 to the podium cool
be like u be sabinus.. how u take Sabi the Kain thread that dude dey like shine ontop ? before u even introduce finish he don already mount podium

6 Likes

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
nigerians will always use god to hide their evil deeds.

Hypocritical nation... Don't mind them.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Dybala11(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Casan0va:

Cultist and fraudster shocked
Deadly combination.

I don't know why I just like your spirit even if you're engaged in the two things I despise undecided
Maybe because he's a damned niggar.
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Regex: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skepticus:

I have no sympathy for another wasted bastard. It's good for humanity

Na ayes this fool be. But wetin him gain?
Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Regex: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skepticus:

Na that guy comment I deh hate. Once person don die, next thing na to deh emotional. Wetin deh occur? If you are not seen amongst them, they will not come to you. When I was in the university, I avoided this people like who wan die... If you no follow them no go follow you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed by Casan0va: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dybala11:

Maybe because he's a damned niggar.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.