Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (80769 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Brunicekid(m): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2020
helinues:
No 3 is just too okay for me..
El-rufau...Northerner?
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by comrChris(m): 1:14am On Aug 21, 2020
candidtalk:

You're talking nonsense. Let Igbos go and get the PDP ticket. APC owe them nothing and Igbos themselves saw to this by declaring they did not need the APC and will never need the Party. Igbos never heed the warning of not burning bridges.

The APC Party ticket is for a Southerner and not for SE, SW or SS. Let all those interested contest. Yorubas are sure of themselves and know they deserve the ticket for all they put into the APC.

Igbos should contest for the APC ticket valiantly as others are prepared to do and stop trying to reap where they have not sown, and even did their best to destroy, with blackmail. If your IPOBian brain prevents you understanding this then that is your own problem.
You're a tribalistic bigot, you are not even good at pretending.
What exactly do you think your so called westerners put into APC the likes of Amaechi,Rochas,Onu,Ngige etc did not put..the same south west APC lost in Oyo and lost the presidency in ondo. Can you tell me the total vote APC got in the last general election and that of PDP?
This your entitlement mentality is what that will finally cost south west the APC ticket. Mark my words
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Lastmankc(m): 1:28am On Aug 21, 2020
candidtalk:

Most young and achieving Yorubas these days don't care if SE and SS folks like or hate us. What we want and worked for, which is the 2023 Presidency, is our concern.

The Igbos have never refrained from their clannish tendency of trying to protect their own, however terrible , while attempting to destroy and discredit others. No one is buying their crap anymore.

Let them meet the Yorubas at the APC Primaries because we are not stepping aside for anyone. All these cheap blackmail about "you peoples political greed" wont work.
How have the position of the VP better your life today?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Lastmankc(m): 1:39am On Aug 21, 2020
winterfell007:

I'm not a yoruba man. I'm a full blooded Igbo. Onye Anambra ka'm bu. From Adazi Nnukwu in Anaocha local govt. I mean it when I tell you that we've lost out politically and it hurts to admit it.
We can still redeem our political relevance if we start practicing political diplomacy.
Nnamdi Kanu really destroyed every political gain we have made since 1999
Shut up there, he just asked you how have the position of the president benefited the north and instead of you to answer his question, you're there exposing your ignorance
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by foxton: 2:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Why do people call Tinubu. Yoruba peopl are d problem naija get. After wt prrson pass thro with
Buhari dem still wan sell tinubu for us. We no go die for una ooo. If u had mentioned only Osibanjo. Wud hav been fair
Charmingrascal:
Osinbajo

Tinubu

Amaechi

Others can go bleep themselves
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by foxton: 2:17am On Aug 21, 2020
u r one stupid fella
TolemDesigns123:
Tinubu my candidate. BTW design your logo for 2k. Check my signature
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by leokid866: 2:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Lastmankc:
Shut up there, he just asked you how have the position of the president benefited the north and instead of you to answer his question, you're there exposing your ignorance
Since you are rolling hard please tell us how jona been president helped bayelsa.....not the SS or SE but just bayelsa.....we'll wait.... grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by QuotaSystem: 2:55am On Aug 21, 2020
vivilafrosh:

How has presidency helped the north from been the poorest region in the country? You better grow this Yoruba man claiming igbo

Lastmankc:

leokid866:

Since you are rolling hard please tell us how jona been president helped bayelsa.....not the SS or SE but just bayelsa.....we'll wait.... grin

Don't mind them. They will use one side of their crooked mouth to cry marginalisation that most projects & appointments are going to the North (rail, roads, dry ports etc.), then use the other stinking side to ask how the Presidency has benefited the North.

All in a bid to pretend not to need the Presidency and dodge from accepting the fact that they can't smell it as they've totally lost political relevance in the country due to hatred and bigoted myopic idiocy inspired by Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Getnewinfo: 3:05am On Aug 21, 2020
We don’t need another northerner. Those guys have practically hijacked all federal government ministries and parastatals. Giving them 8 more years would be catastrophic.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Tflex01: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
if APC fails to give an igbo man ticket in 2023 let the northerners have it if a section of the south thinks greed and backstabbing paya then they are in for a ride .why can't inec allow Nigerians in diaspora to be voting using international passport especially USA how can I vote from there

It is either you don't understand those terms or you have no basic knowledge of politics.

mumu! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by aalangel(f): 3:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Lamasta:
Only Osinbajo is a worthy presidential material among them. El Rufai and Lawan should not make the list cos we cannot serve the North for another term wetin happen.
Tinubu should not contest he should support Osinbajo...
Amaechi and Kalu don't have a serious chance...My one cent

APC doesn't have enough sense to listen to you....and if this is their list, then APC doesn't have any credible candidate. Same old story.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Moikiitos: 4:05am On Aug 21, 2020
drinoayo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361873/2023-top-7-candidates-apc-presidential-flag-bearer/

If Nigerians have learned none of these are fit to lead us except we want to continue on underdevelope and under growth as a nation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by deltateam: 5:06am On Aug 21, 2020
drinoayo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361873/2023-top-7-candidates-apc-presidential-flag-bearer/

I dont see any of them making any difference.

I don't know why Nigerians have refused to learn. We need somebody that can look inwards towards meaningful restructuring and exploitation of other avenues like natural resources and Agriculture for wealth creation. Prioritize education,medicine, provide 24 hours power supply. Suppress the word 'cabal'.

Eradicate BH totally etc
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by deltateam: 5:11am On Aug 21, 2020
foxton:
Why do people call Tinubu. Yoruba peopl are d problem naija get. After wt prrson pass thro with
Buhari dem still wan sell tinubu for us. We no go die for una ooo. If u had mentioned only Osibanjo. Wud hav been fair

Does Osibanjo have what it takes to command the service chiefs and end BH?

I see him waking up one morning and asking his aides who the President is and them trying futilely to convince him that he's the one.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by PropertyBuying(f): 5:13am On Aug 21, 2020
I don't this these ones are in the fray at all except 3 of them Tnubu,, El-Rufai and VP Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by bolaji1023(f): 5:22am On Aug 21, 2020
JAGABAN FOR PRESIDENT 2023.NO DOUBT 100% SURE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by BabaRamota1980: 6:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Ahead of the 2023 presidential election, Igbere TV has compiled the list seven (7) possible candidates that could be flag bearer for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

This list is made according to information gathered from sources within the ruling party.

1. Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu:

Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu, is a Nigerian politician and the current national leader of the All Progressives Congress. He had previously served as the Governor of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007.

[s][s][s][s]2. Orji Uzor Kalu:

Orji Uzor Kalu is a Nigerian Politician and businessperson. He is the chairman of SLOK Holding and the Daily Sun and New Telegraph newspapers in Nigeria, who served as the Governor of Abia State, Nigeria from May 29, 1999, to May 29, 2007.[/s][/s][/s][/s]

[s]3. Nasir El Rufai:

Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai is a Nigerian politician who is the Governor of Kaduna State, in office since 2015. He was previously the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory from 2003 to 2007; and the director of the Bureau of Public Enterprises. He is a founding member of the ruling All Progressives Congress.[/s]

4. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo:

Oluyemi Oluleke "Yemi" Osinbajo SAN, GCON is a Nigerian lawyer and politician who is currently serving as the Vice President of Nigeria, in office since 29 May 2015.

[s]5. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi:

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a Nigerian politician who is currently serving as the Minister of Transportation in the cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari. He previously served in oil-rich Rivers State as Governor of Rivers State from 2007 to 2015 and Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly from 1999 to 2007.[/s]

6. Kayode Fayemi:

John Olukayode Fayemi, is a Nigerian politician who is currently serving as the Governor of Ekiti State, in office since 16 October 2018. He previously served in office between 2010 and 2014 before losing re-election to Ayodele Fayose.

[s]7. Ahmed Lawan:

Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan is a Nigerian senator who serves as the President of the Senate of Nigeria. He represent Yobe North Constituency of Yobe State under the All Progressive Congress. His tenure as a senator started since 2007 Nigeria general election[/s].
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by BabaRamota1980: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Mttcheew

[s][s][s][s]2. Orji Uzor Kalu:

Orji Uzor Kalu is a Nigerian Politician and businessperson. He is the chairman of SLOK Holding and the Daily Sun and New Telegraph newspapers in Nigeria, who served as the Governor of Abia State, Nigeria from May 29, 1999, to May 29, 2007.[/s][/s][/s][/s]
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by BabaRamota1980: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2020
A yanminri. angry

[s][s][s][s][s]2. Orji Uzor Kalu:

Orji Uzor Kalu is a Nigerian Politician and businessperson. He is the chairman of SLOK Holding and the Daily Sun and New Telegraph newspapers in Nigeria, who served as the Governor of Abia State, Nigeria from May 29, 1999, to May 29, 2007.[/s][/s][/s][/s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by BafanaBafana: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Awol1:
Plz remove Elrufai!

Any ticket he's on would be viewed as Boko Haramic.

Elrufai right now, will never win any national election.
Same way Buhari was seen as Boko Haram candidate.
Those who see El rufai as Boko Haram are inconsequential in deciding who becomes president. And I wonder what makes you feel you know who can or cannot win national elections when all your candidates have been loosing back to back.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by vickydevoka(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Tinibu can never win n I repeat can never win .
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Essence20(m): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2020
Orji Kalu we know.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Ezmans: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2020
AntiWailer:
Remove El Rufai already ceded to South

Remove Orji Uzor Kalu, guy man would not be supported.

Remove Kayode Fayemi, Not as strong as he appears even in his State

Remove Lawan , he will never contest against Tinubu.
so who remains
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Ezmans: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2020
supercase1:
If El rufai becomes president
That means nigeria is finally finished

kolisokoloko let me go and drink fresh palm wine I would be back to comment later cheesy
if el rufai becomes nigerian president it ill tear my nigerian citizen paper
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Evercurious(f): 6:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo is the best candidate for our time, he is intelligent, hardworking, honest, and God fearing.

Really? Are you guys not tired of these lines? God fearing honest etc indeed.. You guys CAN NEVER change.. Same words you said 2015 and we all know better .. CHANGE YOJR WAYS ABEG.GOD FEARING HONEST ETC INDEED

Same way you made Buhari look like a saint cos he made Osinbanjo his VP.. Purge yourself from that spirit of Esau
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Evercurious(f): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2020
candidtalk:

I don't make the rules. I am just a pragmatist who accepts reality always instead of taking flights of fantasy that will surely lead to disappointment. You want me to say we are close to seeing an Adeshina, Noi or Ezekwesili as President?

I can say that but I would only be lying to you if I did. To becomes President of Nigeria your journey must begin with gaining the support of genuinely powerful and influential political elite and powerbrokers.

Buhari never had those people on his side and never won even after 3 attempts. The minute Tinubu etal swung behind Buhari, and provided him the well-supported APC platform, we saw Buhari clear all SW States in 2015, bar Ekiti under Fayose, whereas he did not even win a single SW State only 4 years earlier in 2011.

As the modern saying goes, "it is what it is". Anyone who accepts that will already know what is coming.

And so shall you be so disappointed.. WATCH
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Deborah98(f): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2020
I thought they said zoning this time around,i still want an igbo president please cry
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
nobody knows obi in North
That's your wish,nobody knows a celebral former governor and a vice presidential aspirant.
The North are even more skeptical about Osinbajo....
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by AreaFada2: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Awol1:
Plz remove Elrufai!

Any ticket he's on would be viewed as Boko Haramic.

Elrufai right now, will never win any national election.
So in Nigeria an ex convict like Kalu can even be touted as presidential candidate and we all take it as totally normal. Wow!

Fayemi is the only fresh candidate I see there.

Very funny that Ribadu and Fashola are not even mentioned. It shows that corruption and impunity is what Nigerians now accept.
Re: 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer by gbagyiza: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2020
Lamasta:
Only Osinbajo is a worthy presidential material among them. El Rufai and Lawan should not make the list cos we cannot serve the North for another term wetin happen.
Tinubu should not contest he should support Osinbajo...
Amaechi and Kalu don't have a serious chance...My one cent

Every person that wishes Nigeria well knows that
Osinbanjo is the only presidential material on that list. Others na wash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.