Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online (87183 Views)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by wavylevel: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author= post=93013404]This is cool!

It is just so cool!

Slow and steady we will get to a new and better Nigeria that we want.

We are on the right track.

Big Ups NORDS.

Big Ups INNOSON et al.

God bless Nigeria

May Southern Nigeria prosper!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Hopebringer: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
post=93016276:

Good girl! cheesy
It is so in Jesus name.
CONFIRMED!
[/s]
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2020
naptu2:
I was shocked when I discovered that some people believe that the word Nord came from Ford. That's a shocking level of ignorance. It means that they do not know that the word Nord has existed for more than a millenia (long before the Ford Motor Company was dreamt of) and that it means North. There have been very many companies that have had the name Nord.

Here are some of Nord's vehicles.

1) Nord A3 sedan.

2) Nord A5 SUV

3) Nord Tank pickup truck

4) Nord Max pickup truck

Pictures are from Nord's website. https://nordmotion.com/vehicles/
Unfortunately, it won't stop them from thinking like that, they should really have used another name. Hollywood is a different case entirely.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by nappy760(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Also company in ogun State .....Proforce ...making mad military vehicles MRAPS
Nigeria has ordered one or two while Chad has ordered millions of dollars worth

Nigeria we hail angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzfE9NBM8Wc

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by MENELIIK: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2020
pricklewane:
Many jews from hellfire will cry blood once they wake up to see the news. This was how Awo torment their pathetic till this 21 century.

Jews from Hell!!! Haba!
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Bluntemperor: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2020
DaBillionnaire:
Technology, enough jobs, better education, improved welfare, abundant electricity + its alternatives and many more are from those things that will improve a Country and its people, well-done Nord. cool

Yes Bro.
I can't agree less.If we have 24/7 Light at this 21St Century is not a bad thing,but there are some people in Nigeria-Disco and GEMCO, National Assembly,Executives,alike whose ulterior motives is wicked and evil!.Why should Heads of State who was in power invest in the same Power he could not deliver to the people then?. Is that fair to Nigerians? Ghanian had celebrated 10 years of CONSTANT LIGHT over six years ago!
The World is waiting for Nigeria to move-up the ladder,because she has one of the most brilliant people on the Earth,with population advantage.But if we failed,the same World will move-on!
Let the vehicles be
•accessible
•cost effective(high-price will drive people away)be durable to Nigerian rough-roads,

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by naptu2: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2020
SegFault:

Unfortunately, it won't stop them from thinking like that, they should really have used another name. Hollywood is a different case entirely.

What does Hollywood have to do with Nord? How do they relate?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by nasinebifegha(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Go and price it they will now tell you it's 50million shocked
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2020
21cents:
it's a Nigerian company owned by a man from Nigeria. I believe I've answered your question.

So Childish

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by MENELIIK: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2020
MsAllison:
everything to an average yeroba Muslim is competition with the great strong igbos
yet dem no even reach 10%
Tueeh!

Dont mind the Osu jews from Hell fire

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Mastakija(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2020
i still tink Nord will b patronized far far more than innoson
cuz its in lagos, where ones business can obviously boost within a twinkle of an eye
dats still d advantage i see for now.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2020
The name More sound similar to Firs

Abeg they should change the name jare to sometin classy and unique

Ghana has katanka cars , nigeria has innoson and more

But there is an vpn company name Nord VPN make Dem no come sue dis naija car company o

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Azurevermillion: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2020
nogragra:

Yoruba's must be brave and leave this contraption called Nigeria. Seriously their is greatness for omoluabis in a new nation. We cannot continue to mix with blood guilty. Blood thirsty vampires of the North and ungrateful kleptomaniacs criminals of the East. Let omoluabi stand on its on and see what God will do with them.
You are not alright, seriously. You are so tribalistic.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by GeneralPula: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
Javierleon:
Going through this thread
The ibos seems happy with the news
The Yoruba think otherwise
Our perspective needs to change else our next generation will keep facing tribalism
Yourubas from your reactions it seems you have been finding ways to show igbos that you are bigger that them making you look tribalistic
Please change we need better youths for the future
[/s]

Did you just join the forum?
If yes, dig to the past years and see that whatever the yorubas are doing today, kanu slaves started it and are doing far more..

None of you was saying was voicing out when they started calling Nigeria a zoo..

They haven’t seen anything yet..

Spit!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Grandmeister(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Una noise too much
Any small Thing
Ipob amaka u will start calling names Afonja bla bla bla
Ipob are Useless breed of individuals
The amusing thing is how you lots accuse others of something you are very much guilty of! And in most cases of something you started initially...
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Azurevermillion: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=wavylevel post=93017849][/quote] Ha!! May Nigeria prosper. Mumu.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=93014399] sad
As long as its In Afonja Land
The media will push for it
Meanwhile Innoson has been dishing out good cars
The hate for Igbo's in this country is something else
[/quote

This is not necessary please
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by marsman: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2020
naptu2 you have really done Nigerian Proud . Don't relent, i believe we have to show the world, that a black man can also be like newton or Darwin.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Oyecool: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Thank you nairaland for this wonderful capture and I urge the admin to give us more promising information about our country Nigeria.
I am sure in no distance future Nigeria will shock the world because we have promising youths who usually wither the storm to attain greatness.
Nigeria government should give us uninterrupted power and see the level of creative innovations.
I love Nigeria my country and Nigerians with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2020
NACE13:
Are the parts also made in Nigeria? I see no big sense in buying the parts from China and assembling them in Nigeria. Just saying.

We should encourage and support our own please. Just like this android phone called Afrione. I can count the number of people using the device and it is very very low.

The parts are imported, then assembled in Nigeria.

I wonder why they call it "made in Nigeria". It should be "Assembled in Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2020
naptu2:

And that's another example of a company that's called Nord.
that's the OnePlus Nord, OnePlus is the brand, Nord is the model of the smartphone, this is not the case of this Naija guy here, not another example of a company called Nord.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Cherez: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

You are unable to coherently put together a rebuttal without using insults?

Forbes doesn’t nominate. Individuals or associates nominates and it’s a paid service. A fraudulent Nairalander that was arrested in the USA was also on the Forbes list. So please don’t use that nonsense criteria with me Sir.

You have your opinion and I have mine.
Saying your talk was gibberish wasn't an insult to you but your words
Bros, how can you look at what this guy is doing with NORD (modified) and you say it is commonplace?
Most businesses started out copying the existing then developing into sth novel or better

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Oyecool: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
dario078:

The parts are imported, then assembled in Nigeria.

I wonder why they call it "made in Nigeria". It should be "Assembled in Nigeria".

Please learn more on how automobile and electronics companies get their parts, they are usually manufactured by different tools companies for the automobile or electronics companies on their requests and specification.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by MENELIIK: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Hotfreezer:

Direct it to the idiots insulting Yorubas.

God bless you abundantly, when the Osus are at the receiving end, some yeye people will be forming unnecessary objectivity on the platform!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2020
naptu2:

What does Hollywood have to do with Nord? How do they relate?
Well, it's because of Hollywood, Bollywood, Nollywood and the rest but just realised I replied the wrong person sorry.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Ebpumping:
Make way for NORDY...nice name culled from ford.nice one anyway.
please do your research, Nord is a word of its own, not culled from Ford.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Ayomi90: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
sad

As long as its In Afonja Land

The media will push for it

Meanwhile Innoson has been dishing out good cars

The hate for Igbo's in this country is something else

What innoson is dishing out is agolo, how many have u purchased urself?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Cherez:

You guys should stop all these gibberish talks
This is a very very good way to start
No successful business or even greatness is not started out from a raw stage
By years of experience they will perfect the business
In fact, let NORD assemble 100%, this news to me is a miracle and kudos to the guy
Forbes already nominated him an innovat6youth and you just can't take it away from him.
This company will employ Nigerians
fact!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2020
NACE13:
Are the parts also made in Nigeria? I see no big sense in buying the parts from China and assembling them in Nigeria. Just saying.

We should encourage and support our own please. Just like this android phone called Afrione. I can count the number of people using the device and it is very very low.
The phones made in America where do you think the parts come from. The parts are demanded from companies that make those parts and then assembled here, if you have a place where these parts are "made in Nigeria" please share.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by RealEzee(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Minjim:

Let's stop this.
There are enough competition outside Nigeria for us to worry about.

Just look at the way SAs are hating on it. They are not even happy. I wonder why?
abi ooo, u can imagine
Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by Ayomi90: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Grandmeister:

So you weren’t resting before because of igbo made Innoson vehicles?
What he is trying to let u knw incase u can't decipher is that u guys make noise a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online by LukasPodolski: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
As a neutral Nigerian reading comments. Yorubas are very jealous and insecure around igbos walahi

Only one car with the rest 3D pics una don dey call out and compare with innosson

Weldone afonjas
keep quiet my friend, do you think inosson or whatever was the first car manufacturing/assembly plant in Nigeria?

there is PAN in Kaduna.

JAC in Lagos (by one Michael Ade-Ojo)

go through the first two pages, did you see Things like Amaka?

those guys are only telling you guys to stop making noise, and it's true, Igbos make noise alot.

infact these Nord motors looks more sleek than that shapeless Inosson, check out the sedan...

What is special about Ibos to get others jealous?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

[photos] Supercars Spotted In Lagos / Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? / 2016 Mercedes Maybach S600 Emperor- N750m Car For Only 10 People In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.