Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

APC Failed In The Last Four Years; Obaseki To Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Failed In The Last Four Years; Obaseki To Supporters (1548 Views)

Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf / Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Failed In The Last Four Years; Obaseki To Supporters by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Mr obasaki will u keep quiet, so u are saying u fail d state becus u were part of apc that fail for 4 yrs. There is no different btw u and ur former boss Oshiomole that talk two side of his mouth, That hw akpabio who was part of Pdp for 16 yrs of failure after jointing apc said pdp fail d country.
My only pity is d youth that are still fighting themselves for u politician.
Re: APC Failed In The Last Four Years; Obaseki To Supporters by mightyhazell: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
In Rene Brabazon Raymond's (Hadley Chase's) voice,.....

Believe this bull and you will believe anything...
Re: APC Failed In The Last Four Years; Obaseki To Supporters by olagbola45(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2020
weyreypey:

So you believe this nonsense post

Go and watch his campaign no be dragging on NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti LGA With A Senator & Rep Member Celebrate 7years Of Total Darkness / Nigerians Blasts Lawan’s Over Statement On Southern Governors Meeting / Why I Support Buhari’s Ban On Twitter – Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.