Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

"I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman (24707 Views)

Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by osamz007: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
MESSI WILL 8-2 MEET YOU RIGHT NOW

MY NIGGA IS UNDERGOING PAIN THERAPY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by martineverest(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
logon599:
This Koeman was sacked by Everton after leaving them in the bottom 3, now appointed to revitalize Barca.
true..but he did a great job with Netherland's team
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by AustineCJ: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
This man have been on the move...... Well Barca r gonna rebuild, so its time for Madrid n Zidane to Dominate. Hala Madrid
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
logon599:
This Koeman was sacked by Everton after leaving them in the bottom 3, now appointed to revitalize Barca.
I just tire for BARCA
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by fergie001: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2020
paulolee:
sure, he nid to consult the oracle before he starts work...he needs to convince loe to stay and be happy playing for his new barca..
Good morning Sir......I am here grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2020
chizillar:
His CV is not convincing to me
At all.
COACH don Finish be that...
SIASIA for better pass this one, but he still had a case you settle
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Messi and crook strategies... He never changes or admits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by onadana: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2020
logon599:

That's not how coaching works.

2 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by onadana: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Messi won't listen. He is on his way Arsenal

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by fergie001: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2020
chizillar:
His CV is not convincing to me
He was just a very good footballer...as a Coach...nah
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Baloranking(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Messi won't listen. He is on his way Arsenal

Wtf. He's likely to end in mancity grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by cyberghost23: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Raydos:
I really want Messi to leave barca

I want us to start building the team from the scratch again, Building The team around A 34 year old Messi is Bad, We need young blood!

Koeman shouldn't make a mistake by including Messi in his plan!! Build From the scratch, You might not win A Trophy in your first or maybe second year, But eventually things will fall in place!!

Don't include Messi in your plan KOEMAN!

I remain a Die-Hard Barca fan!!

Messi is not the problem...your defense n yeye goal keeper na e kill una. Sell pique, bosuquet, semedo, griezman, Suarez , ter stegen, dembele. If u do dis, d club will be good. Don't sell Dem n buy foolish old players, buy young player because Barca is good in buying useless player, maybe their board is filled with drunkers. Lastly, tell Dem not to always pass ball to Messi in front of goal, anyone can take shot . U see Bayern team, everybody dey score..do this n see wonders..

2 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2020
logon599:

Ole failed woefully in his former Championship side, and has done fairly well with United., Same with Lampard... Football works in strange ways!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by cyberghost23: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2020
backbone503:
One of Barca's problems is that they've so idolized Messi. Building a team around a single individual is usually very catastrophic. Thats why I so like the Bayern team.

Messi is not d probablem, d guy is trying..
Na the other players Dem need to sell, Dem dn old n no get use.
Pique, Suarez, umiti, griezman, dembele, bosquet, Alba, semedo, even d keeper needs to be sold cos na idiot. Tell d coach to instruct each players to take shot in front of goal and not pass to Messi Always. If dey do this, Barca will be back

3 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by tfash96(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2020
By now they should've given you GOAT's whatsapp number.. Why are u disturbing us?
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by cyberghost23: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
jericco1:
If Messi doesn't leave Barcelona, then he is a failure

U re d failure..
Ode

2 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by frankmoney(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2020
.. When Barca wins a match every body hails Messi but when they lose , they start blaming Griezmann , pique and Suarez ....

Kick Messi out of that team and watch them grow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by RudyNerdy: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2020
backbone503:
One of Barca's problems is that they've so idolized Messi. Building a team around a single individual is usually very catastrophic. Thats why I so like the Bayern team.
yes because Even when the legend Arjen Robben left, they didn't feel it

2 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2020
This Forum just love Messi-bashing threads on the Front page!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by RudyNerdy: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2020
martineverest:
true..but he did a great job with Netherland's team
Netherland that couldn't qualify for 2018 world cup?
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by FuckThaMod: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2020
paulolee:

jokers...Y dnt talk abt the fact dt he won the copa de rey with valencia for the first time since 1999...why dnt talk abt the wonders he did with ajax and psv winning the league with them...why dnt talk abt the wonder he did with Southampton, giving them thier highest ever points and position and left them in uefa league spot for the first time in thier history, is his Everton failure you are bringing up asif everyone haven't failed before in this life..
the point is dt the best barca coches for d past 10yrs are enrique and pep and both failed badly from d Start bt did wonders with barca, pls allow koeman do his work and face ur club..
Una too get mouth.. Instead of you to cool down and hope the coach performs for barca, you are running mouth like tap. Na this kain attitude from you fans go bring badluck to that team. Just like the last two coaches, i can't wait for you guys to start wailing about this new coach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2020
backbone503:
In the 21st century:

Barcelona: 4UCL

Bayern: 2UCL..
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2020
logon599:

Several coaches were sacked by that same Everton since then... Even Ancellotti has struggled since he came on board.

Koeman should have been given more time... He is an amazing manager, and has an eye for pure talent. He did quite the job with his nation's team.

My problem with football fans is that they don't believe their clubs should fail at all... That's not possible. Legacies take time to create and build.

I wish Koeman well... This new job will greatly test his mettle as a coach. He needs to carefully assemble the right players (Not necessarily the touted Best), and make them play like a single fluid and lethal unit that Barcelona is known for.

3 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Gabe427:
I personally would have gone for a pochettino someone who can build a team

or Allegri who knows how to make a tough call and tell the board to suck their dicks if they ain't in line

But koeman ain't a bad choice.. all the best

Barca now sacking and and appointing coaches like all those bottom premure league clubs grin grin
or Sarri... grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2020
jericco1:
If Messi doesn't leave Barcelona, then he is a failure
He is not a low class academy's graduate!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by martineverest(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Netherland that couldn't qualify for 2018 world cup?
he started coaching Dutch team in 2018...world cup qualification ended in 2017
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by perdollar(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2020
put that goat in d market for sale. at 34yo, he has finish. he can't b like Ororo who wl continue playing at d top level until he is 45yo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2020
cyberghost23:

Messi is not the problem...your defense n yeye goal keeper na e kill una. Sell pique, bosuquet, semedo, griezman, Suarez , ter stegen, dembele. If u do dis, d club will be good. Don't sell Dem n buy foolish old players, buy young player because Barca is good in buying useless player, maybe their board is filled with drunkers. Lastly, tell Dem not to always pass ball to Messi in front of goal, anyone can take shot . U see Bayern team, everybody dey score..do this n see wonders..
Critics know all these..

But they are just happy to see Messi suffer..

They don't want the best for him!!

They prefer to put the whole blame on him while they wish all the bad players are spared!!

But the truth is that the 8:2 scorelines will force all those unworthy players to clubs where their qualities belong!!

Anyone that love Pique should bid for him now... before he end up in Newcastle undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abramovich Was Not ‘directed’ To Buy Chelsea FC By Putin, Court Hears / Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy / 7 Deaths That Shocked Nigerian Football In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.