Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

"I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman (24706 Views)

Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

He is a goat but that does not mean he also does not
mess up - like he constantly does for Argentina and Barca during some recent big games. You 8-2 admit it ... grin grin grin
Stale News! undecided
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:04am On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:
Stale News! undecided
valid news that you 8-2 to accept since you are infatuated with Messi grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by PropertyBuying(f): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
barca president be like before we sign u as manager do u solely swear to join us to lick messi ass through out your stay at d club? koman be like yes sir i will. congratulations u got the job
Lol. Messi might leave fit PSG though... But never to Italy.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by themanderon: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2020
It will all end in tears. Nature us taking its course on messi and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. Barca is set for implosion with or without messi.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
valid news that you 8-2 to accept since you are infatuated with Messi grin
Very stale.

Barcelona is rebuilding already..

But you are still stuck in mockery!!

Stay there till next year grin

Pique will be offloaded to Chelsea tho..
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:

Very stale. Barcelona is rebuilding already..But you are still stuck in mockery!!Stay there till next year ;DPique will be offloaded to Chelsea tho..
You 8-2 accept reality, Messi chopped 8 goals like a beans grin grin grin
Why did Messi not even score a SINGLE goal? Was he overwhelmed like when he plays for Argentina?? grin grin cheesy
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You 8-2 accept reality, Messi chopped 8 goals like a beans grin grin grin
Why did Messi not even score a SINGLE goal? Was he overwhelmed like when he plays for Argentina?? grin grin cheesy
Stale News..

Reply when Chelsea has 4UCL Trophies undecided
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:

Stale News.. Reply when Chelsea has 4UCL Trophies undecided
Why did Messi not score any goals against Bayern? Was it the same toilet issue that affects him when playing big games for Argentina?? grin grin grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Why did Messi not score any goals against Bayern? Was it the same toilet issue that affects him when playing big games for Argentina?? grin grin grin
Why did Chelsea not win more than 1 UCL in their entire career?? Is it because they had Overrated players like Lampard and Drogba in thier Golden era?? undecided

No Chelsea fan should troll Messi..

Messi is greater than the entire history of Chelsea undecided
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by feedthenation(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Messi should go to another league (English or Italian) to showcase his talent...too easy for him at Barcelona
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:
Why did Chelsea not win more than 1 UCL in their entire career?? Is it because they had Overrated players like Lampard and Drogba in thier Golden era?? undecided
No Chelsea fan should troll Messi..
Messi is greater than the entire history of Chelsea undecided
What Chelsea chopped in two games with Bayern, Messi passed them and chopped in just one game .... If it was two legs now, it could have ended up aggregate of 18-2 grin grin grin
in the history of ballon d’or this has never happened
Messi is the authentic ballon d’donkey grin grin grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

What Chelsea chopped in two games with Bayern, Messi passed them and chopped in just one game .... If it was two legs now, it could have ended up aggregate of 18-2 grin grin grin
in the history of ballon d’or this has never happened
Messi is the authentic ballon d’donkey grin grin grin
All that for just 1UCL Trophy in your entire History?? grin

Just 1UCL Trophy

Small club Mentality!!
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:

All that for just 1UCL Trophy in your entire History?? grin
Just 1UCL Trophy
Small club Mentality!!
So what happened to the ballon d donkey? Why could he not score against Bayern? Was it the same toilet issue Maradona complained about ?? grin grin grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
So what happened to the ballon d donkey? Why could he not score against Bayern? Was it the same toilet issue Maradona complained about ?? grin grin grin
Donkey o, horse o, the truth is he has 4UCL Trophies while Chelsea has just 1 UCL Trophy!!!

He had 6 Ballon d'ors while Chelsea is a small club that can't produce a Ballon d'or winner!!

Messi is bigger and greater than Chelsea by far!!

Now I know where the jealousy is coming from!!

Give Chelsea 100years, you guys will never have 4 UCL Trophies nor produce 6 Ballon d'ors!!

Messi is forever bigger than your Club!!!

R
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:
Donkey o, horse o, the truth is he has 4UCL Trophies while Chelsea has just 1 UCL Trophy!!!

He had 6 Ballon d'ors while Chelsea is a small club that can't produce a Ballon d'or winner!!

Messi is bigger and greater than Chelsea by far!!

Now I know where the jealousy is coming from!!

Give Chelsea 100years, you guys will never have 4 UCL Trophies nor produce 6 Ballon d'ors!!

Messi is forever bigger than your Club!!!

R
But what happened to Messi? How did a whole ballon d donkey swallow 8 goals like that? Why could he not score even 1 goal?? Was the issue toilet again?? grin grin grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

But what happened to Messi? How did a whole ballon d donkey swallow 8 goals like that? Why could he not score even 1 goal?? Was the issue toilet again?? grin grin grin
Messi is far better than Chelsea

It takes small club Mentality to focus on 10 games out of 850+ games of a player career!!

Messi's achievement is Chelsea dream grin

Chelsea should get to Benzema's level first , then we can talk about the Ballon d'or!!

Even Modric is bigger than Chelsea!!

Comparing to Chelsea to Messi is a gross disrespect to the Ballon d'or GOAT!!

Go and find an Arsenal fan to argue with...

You lose grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:
Messi is far better than Chelsea

It takes small club Mentality to focus on 10 games out of 850+ games of a player career!!

Messi's achievement is Chelsea dream grin

Chelsea should get to Benzema's level first , then we can talk about the Ballon d'or!!

Even Modric is bigger than Chelsea!!

Comparing to Chelsea to Messi is a gross disrespect to the Ballon d'or GOAT!!

Go and find an Arsenal fan to argue with...

You lose grin
That is fine - you can say anything about Chelsea if it helps you recover from the 8-2 bashing grin grin grin
I don’t have a distorted reality of Chelsea. Since you have one of Messi based on your infatuation with him please tell me.... Why could Messi not even score 1 goal against Bayern?? Was it the toilet issue again? I want to know directly from the Nairaland wife of Messi grin grin grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

That is fine - you can say anything about Chelsea if it helps you recover from the 8-2 bashing grin grin grin
I don’t have a distorted reality of Chelsea. Since you have one of Messi based on your infatuation with him please tell me.... Why could Messi not even score 1 goal against Bayern?? Was it the toilet issue again? I want to know directly from the Nairaland wife of Messi grin grin grin
Get an Arsenal fan to argue with!

You are not qualified for what you are typing... undecided
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:
Get an Arsenal fan to argue with! You are not qualified for what you are typing... undecided
why are you angry?? You should be directing your anger at Messi. He chopped 8 goals and scored ZERO!! Instead of praising him, why don’t you challenge him to play to his caliber instead of the ballon d donkey performance he produced grin grin grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
why are you angry?? You should be directing your anger at Messi. He chopped 8 goals and scored ZERO!! Instead of praising him, why don’t you challenge him to play to his caliber instead of the ballon d donkey performance he produced grin grin grin
Oh Kay, Chelsea fan grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
eni4real:
Oh Kay, Chelsea fan grin
Yes, CFC in the ups and downs .. No distortion of reality.
Unlike you ... If Messi pollutes the air, you will be shout “smells like perfume” ... grin grin grin
Why did Ballon D Donkey chop 8 goals?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abramovich Was Not ‘directed’ To Buy Chelsea FC By Putin, Court Hears / Ronaldo Close To Returning To Man United: Alexis Sanchez Reportedly Not Happy / 7 Deaths That Shocked Nigerian Football In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.