Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

"I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman (24696 Views)

Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Nice
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2020
A good coach will not depend on one player to succeed, shows how vulnerable and scared he is without Messi

4 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by FuckThaMod: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
Critics know all these..

But they are just happy to see Messi suffer..

They don't want the best for him!!

They prefer to put the whole blame on him while they wish all the bad players are spared!!

But the truth is the 8:2 scorelines will.force all those unworthy players to clubs where their qualities belong!!

Anyone that love Pique should bid for him now... before he end up in Newcastle undecided
Shut up.. The same critics including you would have done worse if CR7 was in this situation.

3 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Shut up.. The same critics including you would have done worse if CR7 was in this situation.
This is a Messi and Barcelona topic and not a Cristiano and Sporting Lisbon Topic!!

Cristiano don't fit in here!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by kalvoken(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2020
logon599:
This Koeman was sacked by Everton after leaving them in the bottom 3, now appointed to revitalize Barca.

Valencia did same to him. after he left them with just a point above relegation zone, he was sacked.

BARCA is really digging deeper, I hope they don't meet up with Ac Millan or English stokes
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by FuckThaMod: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
This is a Messi and Barcelona topic and not a Cristiano and Sporting Lisbon Topic!!

Cristiano don't fit in here!!!
But 247 you are on Cristiano related thread... Hypocrite grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by kmaster007: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Raydos:
I really want Messi to leave barca

I want us to start building the team from the scratch again, Building The team around A 34 year old Messi is Bad, We need young blood!

Koeman shouldn't make a mistake by including Messi in his plan!! Build From the scratch, You might not win A Trophy in your first or maybe second year, But eventually things will fall in place!!

Don't include Messi in your plan KOEMAN!

I remain a Die-Hard Barca fan!!
Messi is Barcelona god. make d still to dey rely on him nah
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by correctguy2010: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Raydos:
I really want Messi to leave barca

I want us to start building the team from the scratch again, Building The team around A 34 year old Messi is Bad, We need young blood!

Koeman shouldn't make a mistake by including Messi in his plan!! Build From the scratch, You might not win A Trophy in your first or maybe second year, But eventually things will fall in place!!

Don't include Messi in your plan KOEMAN!

I remain a Die-Hard Barca fan!!

Will you keep quiet... Die-Hard Barca fan kee u dere
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by backbone503(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
In the 21st century:
Barcelona: 4UCL
Bayern: 2UCL..
Is Barcelona Barcelona without Messi?
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

But 247 you are on Cristiano related thread... Hypocrite grin
This is not a Sporting Lisbon Topic! undecided
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by kalvoken(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2020
paulolee:

jokers...Y dnt talk abt the fact dt he won the copa de rey with valencia for the first time since 1999...why dnt talk abt the wonders he did with ajax and psv winning the league with them...why dnt talk abt the wonder he did with Southampton, giving them thier highest ever points and position and left them in uefa league spot for the first time in thier history, is his Everton failure you are bringing up asif everyone haven't failed before in this life..
the point is dt the best barca coches for d past 10yrs are enrique and pep and both failed badly from d Start bt did wonders with barca, pls allow koeman do his work and face ur club..

You should have asked him to talk about the fact that the same coach left Valencia 2 point above relegation zone and he was sacked.

Abeg leave Ajax and psv. in Netherlands, if Ajax don't win the league, it's psv that will. So what are you saying
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2020
backbone503:

Is Barcelona Barcelona without Messi?
I thought you said Bayern play better than Barcelona!!

Just because Barcelona is in tactical recession, you think it's right time to Insult Barcelona and her greatest ever player?? No way!!

Rebuilding is loading... And all those dumb teammates will he shipped to Chelsea!!

Barcelona deserves players of high standard and not some Dumbos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by backbone503(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2020
cyberghost23:

Messi is not d probablem, d guy is trying..
Na the other players Dem need to sell, Dem dn old n no get use.
Pique, Suarez, umiti, griezman, dembele, bosquet, Alba, semedo, even d keeper needs to be sold cos na idiot. Tell d coach to instruct each players to take shot in front of goal and not pass to Messi Always. If dey do this, Barca will be back

Messi is not the problem. He is a fantastic player anytime anyday. The problem is with how his teammates, manager/coaching crew, Barca board and even the fans see him. Remember, he is just a single individual.

2 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by FuckThaMod: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:

This is not a Sporting Lisbon Topic! undecided
It is.. Open your eyes grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ojaysam25(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:

I thought you said Bayern play better than Barcelona!!

Just because Barcelona is in tactical recession, you think it's right time to Insult Barcelona and her greatest ever player?? No way!!

Rebuilding is loading... And all those dumb teammates will he shipped to Chelsea!!

Barcelona deserves players of high standard and not some Dumbos!
Most of those players you considered not good enough may shock you if they play for another team.....the problem is building the team around an ageing messi,he is not what he used to be....
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

Most of those players you considered not good enough may shock you if they play for another team.....the problem is building the team around an ageing messi,he is not what he used to be....
All those dumb players will be shipped to your club..

Ageing Messi is still the reigning Ballon d'or holder... Tell me the achievement of the players you were defending!!

They are unworthy to play with the GOAT..

Only De Jong, Fati, Dembele and Lenglet should stay!!

Others must end up in Chelsea and Juventus...
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

It is.. Open your eyes grin
shocked shocked
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ojaysam25(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
All those dumb players will be shipped to your club..

Ageing Messi is still the reigning Ballon d'or holder... Tell me the achievement of the players you were defending!!

They are unworthy to play with the GOAT..

Only De Jong, Fati, Dembele and Lenglet should stay!!

Others must end up in Chelsea and Juventus...
I would be happy if my club can get them,greizman,dembele,suarez,rakitic still have a lot to offer.....a certain messi derail their performance....they all have to play on messi terms....a free role at Chelsea or juventus will benefits this players.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by paulolee(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2020
kalvoken:

You should have asked him to talk about the fact that the same coach left Valencia 2 point above relegation zone and he was sacked.

Abeg leave Ajax and psv. in Netherlands, if Ajax don't win the league, it's psv that will. So what are you saying
so what about the wonders he did in Southampton and currently in holland??
have great coaches not doing wonders after failure?? enrique failed badly in roma and was nearly beaten in italy bt still won the last treble for barca....so wats ur point??
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by paulolee(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Una too get mouth.. Instead of you to cool down and hope the coach performs for barca, you are running mouth like tap. Na this kain attitude from you fans go bring badluck to that team. Just like the last two coaches, i can't wait for you guys to start wailing about this new coach.
guy isn't abt mouth but we both talking about assumptions and my point is dt you dnt rule him out jus because he failed in Everton, Enrique failed badly in roma and won d last treble with barca...its better we jus wish him well and move on.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by paulolee(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2020
fergie001:

Good morning Sir......I am here grin
lolz...dis my gee..i no go see u again after watin sevilla do una...GOD continue to bless de jong for dt last goal bcoz dt goal actually finally freed me from d shackles of man.u fans..
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by mdchikezie(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
paulolee:

jokers, haters would always find reason to hate...
whY didnt you talk abt the fact dt he won the copa de rey with valencia for the first time since 1999...
why didnt you talk abt the wonders he did with ajax and psv winning the league with them..
why didn't you talk abt the Wonders he did with Southampton, giving them thier highest ever points and position in epl and left them in uefa league spot for the first time in thier history..
why didnt you mention the amazing works he did in holland by reviving the holland national team??
instead is his Everton failure you picked asif the best coaches like pep, zidane, mou, ferguson and others haven't failed before...
the point is dt the best barca coches for d past 10yrs are enrique and pep and both failed badly from the Start bt still did wonders with barca, pls allow koeman do his work and face ur work..

leave the very negative people i dont know if the reads and understand with his dick

logon599:
This Koeman was sacked by Everton after leaving them in the bottom 3, now appointed to revitalize Barca.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by fergie001: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...dis my gee..i no go see u again after watin sevilla do una...GOD continue to bless de jong for dt last goal bcoz dt goal actually finally freed me from d shackles of man.u fans..
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

I would be happy if my club can get them,greizman,dembele,suarez,rakitic still have a lot to offer.....a certain messi derail their performance....they all have to play on messi terms....a free role at Chelsea or juventus will benefits this players.
Remove Dembele from your list.. Check my comment again!!

Rakitic, Pique, Vidal, will be shipped to your first team...

Their qualities belong to ,your club, not a club like Barcelona!!
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by kalvoken(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
paulolee:

so what about the wonders he did in Southampton and currently in holland??
have great coaches not doing wonders after failure?? enrique failed badly in roma and was nearly beaten in italy bt still won the last treble for barca....so wats ur point??

We are just advising you guys to lower your expectations from him, because I will 8-2 see you in pains whenhe fails.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ojaysam25(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
Remove Dembele from your list.. Check my comment again!!

Rakitic, Pique, Vidal, will be shipped to your first team...

Their qualities belong to ,your club, not a club like Barcelona!!
grin has dembele fair better than the others you name there.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ayoola27: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Netherland that couldn't qualify for 2018 world cup?

He wasn't the coach them
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by RudyNerdy: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
ayoola27:

He wasn't the coach them
Egbon thanks.
Just realized now
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

grin has dembele fair better than the others you name there.
Dembele only got injured.. Focus on your Pique and Rakitic...

Delivery loading... undecided
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ayoola27: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

Messi is a game changer... he's not the problem...

the problem is the club's over reliance on him and the failure of others to step up when Messi is down...

look at Neymar..didn't he flourish in barca
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ojaysam25(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2020
ayoola27:

Messi is a game changer... he's not the problem...

the problem is the club's over reliance on him and the failure of others to step up when Messi is down...

look at Neymar..didn't he flourish in barca
You're right....but the likes of griezman,coutinho were excellent players before changing ships....I think iniesta and Xavi where the backbone of Barcelona....it is impossible to replace them...I think barca should change their philosophy....
Xavi and iniesta where the brain behind the success of tiki taka..I think if barca change their style of play it will benefits the players
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Asour: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2020
frankmoney:
.. When Barca wins a match every body hails Messi but when they lose , they start blaming Griezmann , pique and Suarez ....

Kick Messi out of that team and watch them grow

You may be right. However, in the history of football, no team has ever pushed out a player who was the top goal scorer/assistant in the league. Especially when no scandal was involved.

Is your advice really devoid of sentiments.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account / Abramovich Was Not ‘directed’ To Buy Chelsea FC By Putin, Court Hears / See Nominees For Ligue 1 Player, Coach Of The Season: Messi, Pochettino Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.