Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People (432 Views)

Why Delay Could Be Very Dangerous / Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous / The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Because you could be fighting against GOD's annoited/prophets. Hope you aware of GOD's Words on the scripture concerning touching GOD's annoited/prophets.
Always be aware that GOD's children constantly pray for protection and against the "determined" entities in the kingdom of darkness. So you know what that means, right?

If you are getting your protections from those evil entities, then I advise you to surrender to JESUS CHRIST because you are left vulnerable when they are dominated by us.
Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Because you could be fighting against GOD's annoited/prophets. Hope you aware of GOD's Words on the scripture concerning touching GOD's annoited/prophets.
Always be aware that GOD's children constantly pray for protection and against the "determined" entities in the kingdom of darkness. So you know what that means, right?

If you are getting your protections from those evil entities, then I advise you to surrender to JESUS CHRIST because you are left vulnerable when they are dominated by us.

Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...... ....
Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ...
Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 7:47am On May 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . ..
Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On May 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .. ..
Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. .
Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by GdNews32: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .... .
Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by GdNews32: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by GdNews32: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ... .. .
Re: It's Very Dangerous Thing For The Blind To Scheme & Fight Against People by GdNews32: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ....... ..
. ..

(1) (Reply)

Incubus Disturbances / Medieval Coin With 'Five Wounds Of Jesus Christ' Found & Declared Treasure (Pix) / Possible Timing Of The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.