Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO (3552 Views)

Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Pastors err
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Believe in your God not in men
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2020
They'll soon ban Nigerians from creating YouTube videos

5 Likes

Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Veiniously: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Shanklee:
why
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Shanklee:

But somebody posted about breast yesterday had 10k views. Una no complain
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Jakoko2:

But somebody posted about breast yesterday had 10k views. Una no complain
See ehn. If you can get just 3 people that get what they came for, it's okay. If I enter your thread for spoon and I'm seeing cup, you think I'll watch d video? Never!

Check my posts where I beg for referrals I'll beg for it directly ni I won't talk about breast and you'll start seeing referral stuffs when you enter thread. If you need subscribers just tell people, it's for free. Many have said it here before.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Shanklee:

See ehn. If you can get just 3 people that get what they came for, it's okay. If I enter your thread for spoon and I'm seeing cup, you think I'll watch d video? Never!

Check my posts where I beg for referrals I'll beg for it directly ni I won't talk about breast and you'll start seeing referral stuffs when you enter thread. If you need subscribers just tell people, it's for free. Many have said it here before.

In that video the prophet was actually referring the girl to friend the boy who is his Junior because she cant get a husband.
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Jakoko2:

In that video the prophet was actually referring the girl to friend the boy who is his Junior because she cant get a husband.
it was scripted baba and you're acting like it's real.

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Shanklee:
it was scripted baba and you're acting like it's real.
But the content isn't misleading and is related to romance. It shows u girls why you shouldn't ignore any girl u meet and go for prayers pastors go chop u die.
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2020
I saw a post on Facebook yesterday the girl said an electrician finished working for her and didn't ask of money but ask of her number. After the work she blocked him everywhere that u dont miss work with pleasure. She might end up in church looking to do anything for a husband
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by hidhrhis(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Jakoko2:

But the content isn't misleading and is related to romance. It shows u girls why you shouldn't ignore any girl u meet and go for prayers pastors go chop u die.
Bro shanklee don tell u the fact
Pls listen to correction
If u ask people to subscribe to ur channel that u are a comedian
I will willingly do that and also be watching all ur skit but u making it look like it real when it is scripted
Headline misleading
People won't watch it that much bro
Change ur ways of promoting urself

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2020
hidhrhis:

Bro shanklee don tell u the fact
Pls listen to correction
If u ask people to subscribe to ur channel that u are a comedian
I will willingly do that and also be watching all ur skit but u making it look like it real when it is scripted
Headline misleading
People won't watch it that much bro
Change ur ways of promoting urself

Oya na subcribe abeg
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO by Jakoko2: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find A Girlfriend, (see Pictures) / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.