Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club (56346 Views)

Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Young Matthijs De Ligt With Luis Suárez At Ajax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by gurunlocker: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Great! Messi and Suarez friendship is a problem to the team.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by MrOjay1(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
As much as we need an overhaul,Suarez still has a role to play in this squad.His experience and guile is still needed on the pitch and as well as in mentoring the young attackers coming through the youth ranks

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by mamboleee(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Good for everyone
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by winterfell007(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Ah! Ah! Just because of ordinary '8 - 2' defeat, you people want to to sacrifice Suarez on the alter. Na only am Waka come?? undecided undecided embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Part of the cartel stifling

Ansu fati
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Confirmedzombie: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2020
The Barcelona coach is an illitracy, why is he solding a player inform.

Barca cant does better or won any ligue if they attempt to sold liuz

I will advices the coach not to sold liuz
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:
Its a pity he is the scape goat even tho he is the only bright spot in barca failed UCL campaign....

The 'Only Bright Spot'??!... Damn! How do you people watch football these days??! Na wa o!!!

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Martinez39s(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Samsimple:
Ronald koeman said he wants to see Messi, now Suarez has been asked to leave.. I 8-2 say this but I think Messi has a hand in this
Messi and Suarez are friends.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by bigtt76(f): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by LordPsalm(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Lesson for others who think Barca and Madrid are the football apex.
You will be used and dumped just like others

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by stchinedu: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
What can we say...

Sad... he has to pay for what we 8-2 remember.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by gurunlocker: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:
Its a pity he is the scape goat even tho he is the only bright spot in barca failed UCL campaign....

You mean a striker that has only scored 7 goals in the last 5 UCL seasons?

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by tfash96(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
I'm getting happier small small with the news I've been hearing lately concerning my club.. 3 changes so far and I'm still counting sha.. Pique and Busquet and Co must pack well as well

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by mamotalk: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2020
abeg let him join Madrid but not with huge price.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by FuckThaMod: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
To me suarez is better than messi.. He even scored against bayern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Clothingonline9(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Affordable men clothing luxury brands at half price get to your door step payment on delivery Lagos and Nationwide dispatch available
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Hurray
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
gurunlocker:

You mean a striker that has only scored 7 goals in the last 5 UCL seasons?
Learn to comprehend....he perform more than any barca player in UCL this season...what did the so call best player in the team do...Suarez score 5goals and a beauty against Bayern...if he deserve the Axe so did messi....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by kalvoken(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Bayern munchen should be hold responsible if anything happens to any barca player.

We football lovers 8-2 much wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Vikynas: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Messi at work he must have given the Barcelona management his terms and conditions before renewing his contract by telling them to take Luis Suárez away from the club...lol i guess

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by EdiskyHarry: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
If u tell all these yeye players not to go to Barcelona, dem no go hia.
Where is Dembele today? Wia is coutinho,
Anywia Bolton fit buy Suarez sha
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by RudyNerdy: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

FuckThaMod:
To me suarez is better than messi.. He even scored against bayern.
he was the only one that performed well in that match.
The rest were absolutely clueless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by kalvoken(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2020
33 years old. Suarez is too old, but 34 years old Messi still has future.

Ije uwa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by RudyNerdy: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Long overdue! He has lost that sharpness and brutality in front of goal. His friendship with Messi is what has covered him for about two seasons, even when it started becoming glaring that he isn't efficient anymore.
Na wah oh
SMH for your analysis
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nova1988(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Are they mad. Is like that our new coach wants to suffer for 600 years abi. Suarez dies here. PERIOD
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
I was telling one of my kinsmen the other day as we discussed matters pertaining to football that the Suarez that I see these days playing for Barcelona is not the same Suarez that we all knew some years back.

As far as I am concerned, Suarez is gradually getting out of shape as a footballer. He still has the killer instinct in him, no doubt about that, but he is no longer exactly what he used to be.

But one thing is for sure, there will always be teams lining up to sign the man should Barca let him go. That you cannot take away from him. He is still a decent player.

But performing at such a high level is a no-no for now. So, I am not surprised at this news in any way. I wouldn't say that I saw it coming but it was always going to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by BabaO2: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
dump him in arsenal, they will gladly give him 5 years contract mere because of his name and clubs he has played for

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
RudyNerdy:
he was the only one that performed well in that match.
The rest were absolutely clueless
Exactly....he even score the best goal in the match....whereas his so called captain was losing possession anyhow....he was even culpable for Bayern 7th goal...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Roozzaay(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
That racist? Tueh
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nova1988(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Vikynas:
Messi at work he must have given the Barcelona management his terms and conditions before renewing his contract by telling them to take Luis Suárez away from the club...lol i guess

It's not possible they are best friends.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
kalvoken:
33 years old. Suarez is too old, but 34 years old Messi still has future.

Ije uwa
gringringrin
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by espn(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Adex2442:
Like if u don't want him to leave. Share if you want him to live
He will live...he will not die now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.