Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club (56356 Views)

Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Young Matthijs De Ligt With Luis Suárez At Ajax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Suarez should be shipped to Chelsea or Juventus!! grin grin

Barcelona is waking up but it's too late...

Scrap the whole Defence too... Give Ter Stegen a big competiton.. unless you want De gea phenomenon to happen in the nearest future!! Announce an Oblak!!

Barcelona board, think big!!
You have the GOAT!! Get quality teammates to rebuild.
That is how to prepare for the future when the best ever will no longer be there!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by adedayo3193(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:
Its a pity he is the scape goat even tho he is the only bright spot in barca failed UCL campaign....

Bright spot??.he is not the only scape goat
Pique,busquet,rakitic,bartomeu will leave
Even messi and ter stergen
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Adex2442: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2020
espn:
He will live...he will not die now.

grin cheesy typo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:
Its a pity he is the scape goat even tho he is the only bright spot in barca failed UCL campaign....

Pity grin
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2020
wellmax:
See what Beryern has casued now.

Total purging of Barca's team

Long overdue... Not just Barca sef. The following should do the needful:

1. Man United

2. Juventus

3. Atletico Madrid (Simeone should be the first to go)

Etc...

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Many things wey Bayern defeat go unveil
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:
What about the fraud
I think Ballon d'or should be cancelled for life!!
Since you don't respect the Ballon d'or GOAT tongue
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
ERORR404:
Ansu fati will be happy

Ansu Fati is getting that first team shirt after all... This is his time!!! grin

Get Dembele in form... Add Coutinho where he belongs. With a leader in that midfield (Pjanic), Barcelona will have started fully rebuilding.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Not only SUAREZ..
EVERYONE has to Leave BARCA.
The New Coach has to leave too

I don't know what PIQUE is still doing there.
VIDAL is busy giving players injury.
GRIEZMANN no try at all.
Only ANSU FATI should be left behind.
What happens to Barcelona highest goals scorer in the last 3 UCL when all these crisis started??

The player that made the crisis look as if 'it's just a UCL problem and does not affect the League'

What about the Barcelona, La liga and Ballon d'or GOAT??
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by lomprico(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2020
why na, na him score the only Barca goal that day o!
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2020
MrOjay1:
As much as we need an overhaul,Suarez still has a role to play in this squad.His experience and guile is still needed on the pitch and as well as in mentoring the young attackers coming through the youth ranks
Suarez should be shipped to Chelsea or Juventus!
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Maxymilliano:
wicked man grin grin grin

cry cry cry
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Of a fact, Suarez has dropped form but Messi is a trickster. He should admit his own too! Same thing he did with his Argentine team mates, always shifting blames when they collectively fail without admiting his flaws..

-Since Xavi and Iniesta left Barcelona, his weaknesses were more transparent and spotted.. He can't see such duo again because he only thrives with the aid of attacking wizards and magicians like those duo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2020
adedayo3193:

Bright spot??.he is not the only scape goat
Pique,busquet,rakitic,bartomeu will leave
Even messi and ter stergen
I doubt 3goals messi will leave....his mummy's club wouldn't let him plus he knows he can't do a Ronaldo anywhere else except camp nou.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
LordPsalm:
Lesson for others who think Barca and Madrid are the football apex.
You will be used and dumped just like others
What do you mean by that??

Barcelona should fold their hands after that disgrace??

To me Barcelona is a patient club.

All these changes should have occured since 2018!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
tfash96:
I'm getting happier small small with the news I've been hearing lately concerning my club.. 3 changes so far and I'm still counting sha.. Pique and Busquet and Co must pack well as well
They must be shipped to Chelsea and Juventus!!

Barcelona rebuilding is now....
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
I think Ballon d'or should be cancelled for life!!
Since you don't respect the Ballon d'or GOAT tongue
Ballon d hor that can be bought....he should perform aside camp nou....then I will take him serious.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by anonymous1759(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
tfash96:
I'm getting happier small small with the news I've been hearing lately concerning my club.. 3 changes so far and I'm still counting sha.. Pique and Busquet and Co must pack well as well

Please be respectful to players who paid their dues a true Barca fan won't use such words on pique and busquet

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:
To me suarez is better than messi.. He even scored against bayern.
Pique and Suarez will be shipped to Chelsea or Juventus!!

You won't stop enjoying them grin
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

Learn to comprehend....he perform more than any barca player in UCL this season...what did the so call best player in the team do...Suarez score 5goals and a beauty against Bayern...if he deserve the Axe so did messi....
Nice try.
Suarez is going to be shipped to Juventus..

You won't stop enjoying him!!
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by promotervickky(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2020
IamSalt:
8 2 don dey cause wahala everywhere.

I just tire o

Was it even necessary?

You lose sometimes!
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2020
kalvoken:
33 years old. Suarez is too old, but 34 years old Messi still has future.

Ije uwa
Did Suarez win the Ballon d'or at 32years old?? grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by JERRYxed12: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2020
it is only a foolish person who will sell Suarez when undo not have a better replacement for him..... instead buy a striker and play him...sureaze should come from the bench and see if the new striker will perform.... remember Suarez is the second highest goal scorer in barca after messi... that means he still have good days I'm him... and if u totally want to brake messi then sell Suarez.... the only friend and brother he has now.... if u do so, he will just leave barca because neyma has already gone.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by anonymous1759(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Wolgrace:
Of a fact, Suarez has dropped form but Messi is a trickster. He should admit his own too! Same thing he did with his Argentine team mates, always shifting blames when they collectively fail without admiting his flaws..

-Since Xavi and Iniesta left Barcelona, his weaknesses were more transparent and spotted.. He can't see such duo again because he only thrives with the aid of attacking wizards and magicians like those duo..

Who's the current world best ?
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Luiz suarez is not actually barca's problem. He is not at all.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by BeSnappy(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2020
He bites too much!
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by JERRYxed12: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2020
and people fail to realize that our major problem. is not atyark but defence and mid filed... if only we have mid filelders who can do their work and create chance then messi will not over work.... messo was good then because inester and xavi we're so good in mid field... all those through pass they game made work easy to messi to score goals....
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by shugabasbn: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Arsenal please buy this guy. He is still one of the deadly strikers

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

Ballon d hor that can be bought....he should perform aside camp nou....then I will take him serious.
You are a just a SPECTATOR compared to the Ballon d'or experts!!

Nigerian experts always vote for Messi because they know Football more than you...

We may have to cancel the Ballon d'or completely if all those derogatory posts about the Ballon d'or GOAT continue .. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
Nice try.
Suarez is going to be shipped to Juventus..

You won't stop enjoying him!!
Suarez is a great play player....he has perform well for the club since he came.....he doesn't deserve to be disgraced like this..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.