Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club (56826 Views)

Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Young Matthijs De Ligt With Luis Suárez At Ajax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

Where were they before he took over....he literally made them the power house they are today....which coach do you think we do better with minimal resources and why change a style that brought them much success.

He has done well... But, asking him to change up a bit is not too much. His system is getting found out every season.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Eddygre8(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
It's about time
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
How many UCL goals for Barcelona??

What I'm saying is,he has given his all for barca and as such,he deserve the messi treatment.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

What I'm saying is,he has given his all for barca and as such,he deserve the messi treatment.
How many UCL goals for Barcelona?

Let's see if he should be mentioned in the same sentence with Messi!!
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by frankmoney(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sell Messi and keep Suarez . In fact exchange Messi for Neymar

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

He has done well... But, asking him to change up a bit is not too much. His system is getting found out every season.
True....I think the club should also backed him up with resources....he lost greizman last season and might lose his best player in oblak....I think the club is not serious....they're the arsenal of Spain....
He will do incredibly well for a club with a better resources...
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by okuta007: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
gurunlocker:
Great! Messi and Suarez friendship is a problem to the team.

you are very tight those 2 na mafia
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by anonymous1759(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

Football club is a business and a concern no sentiment. Suarez is Legend but he needs to leave . Xavi and iniesta left no big deal . If Messi wants to retire at Barca he'll be benched someday. No hard feelings. When it comes to honoring players Barca are trying compared to to other clubs . Real Madrid didn't honor Ronaldo at all.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
How many UCL goals for Barcelona?

Let's see if he should be mentioned in the same sentence with Messi!!
He doesn't matter....they're all still behind the King of UCL...grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by PatAnselm(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
My prayer finally answered!!
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by lichocho(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

OK,but whosoever shall replace them will still be ship out as well,just like coutiho and co.....barca problem is deeper than we think.
Yes dey have problems..for instance Barca always buy who to pair with pique Nd till today all of dem are flops but why not replace pique Nd see if it could work...vermalen..linglet..umtiti..Mina Nd odas..
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Raydos: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:
To me suarez is better than messi.. He even scored against bayern.

Lol, Do you know Suarez hasn't scored In an away UCL game for the past 4 years?? And has only scored 7goals in UCL for the past 5 years?

Because he scores in Laliga doesn't mean he's good, He's finished
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
anonymous1759:

Football club is a business and a concern no sentiment. Suarez is Legend but he needs to leave . Xavi and iniesta left no big deal . If Messi wants to retire at Barca he'll be benched someday. No hard feelings. When it comes to honoring players Barca are trying compared to to other clubs . Real Madrid didn't honor Ronaldo at all.
Ronaldo situation is different....the club never publicly told him to leave like Suarez....He left on his terms...same with Xavi and iniesta.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

True....I think the club should also backed him up with resources....he lost greizman last season and might lose his best player in oblak....I think the club is not serious....they're the arsenal of Spain....
He will do incredibly well for a club with a better resources...

I completely agree... However, the conception or misconception is that he is largely defensive centered or minded. Free flowing football is not his style or mettle.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

I completely agree... However, the conception or misconception is that he is largely defensive centered or minded. Free flowing football is not his style or mettle.
Yea,every coach as their style....the result is what matters...mourinho is still a better coach than pep and klopp....he has more trophy than the duo despite playing ultra defensive football...
For me I don't mind the football style as long as you're having the desired results.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

He doesn't matter....they're all still behind the King of UCL...grin
The green Pastures seeker??
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Saltzman00: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
JERRYxed12:
it is only a foolish person who will sell Suarez when undo not have a better replacement for him..... instead buy a striker and play him...sureaze should come from the bench and see if the new striker will perform.... remember Suarez is the second highest goal scorer in barca after messi... that means he still have good days I'm him... and if u totally want to brake messi then sell Suarez.... the only friend and brother he has now.... if u do so, he will just leave barca because neyma has already gone.....
suarez is barcelona 3rd highest goal scorer not 2nd
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
The green Pastures seeker??
grin....do you mean to say the king that has conquered so many territories...grin
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Sheggy13(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Have you bothered to do a research on what he is telling you?

Why do you keep going back and forth?
If you really read what you quoted from me, you'd have seen your answers. I mentioned specific seasons and goals scored to debunk his claim. The internet is available for you to verify that.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by anonymous1759(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

Ronaldo situation is different....the club never publicly told him to leave like Suarez....He left on his terms...same with Xavi and iniesta.

A player like Suarez can't stay on the Bench . Having too many aged attackers is bad . And his paycheck is big . I respect Suarez but he has declined but still deadly we need fresh blood that has something to fight for or prove . Griezmann should be giving the no 9 dembele a regular start . That will make you have two Hungry strikers in the attack .

Same thing should be in the mid field and Defence. Messi has not declined take away his goals and assist Barca is Nothing.

Suarez should have left last season iniesta and xavi used their head to leave . The next player that should leave is pique and busquet . I need coutinho Back . Barca Grave mistake was valverde he killed so many players all the players under him flopped he lacks the capacity to improve players . Keeping that man for almost 3 years was big mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Santadudu: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
I pity him ooo���
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Agbebakun22: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The Barcelona coach is an illitracy, why is he solding a player inform.

Barca cant does better or won any ligue if they attempt to sold liuz

I will advices the coach not to sold liuz

The sch weh u pass out still dey owe ur family money ahaha

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Saltzman00: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Decimus:
Easy on paper. If dem born dem well, make dem sell Suarez without an adequate World class replacement on standby. As poor La liga is, Barca won't even qualify for the ucl.
laliga is poor!!! When would these rubbish you all spill stop...Sevilla just beat manu AGAIN....to europa finals and yet laliga is weakling league....in the past 10-12years how many teams has achieve morr than spanish teams in Europe??...thank God for pep and klopp who have at least given a lil taste to the kick and follow u all call football in England. ...
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
anonymous1759:

A player like Suarez can't stay on the Bench . Having too many aged attackers is bad . And his paycheck is big . I respect Suarez but he has declined but still deadly we need fresh blood that has something to fight for or prove . Griezmann should be giving the no 9 dembele a regular start . That will make you have two Hungry strikers in the attack .

Same thing should be in the mid field and Defence. Messi has not declined take away his goals and assist Barca is Nothing.

Suarez should have left last season iniesta and xavi used their head to leave . The next player that should leave is pique and busquet . I need coutinho Back . Barca Grave mistake was valverde he killed so many players all the players under him flopped he lacks the capacity to improve players . Keeping that man for almost 3 years was big mistake.
You're right....Barca has the best squad in the world....players like greizman,cutinho,dembele were world beaters before coming to Barcelona....but why does barca always go for average coaches,you can never see them biding for anceloti,mou,Simone,klopp...a club like barca needs a world class coach....
They seems content with any coach that can play their style of football.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Ihatemumu: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saltzman00:
laliga is poor!!! When would these rubbish you all spill stop...Sevilla just beat manu AGAIN....to europa finals and yet laliga is weakling league....in the past 10-12years how many teams has achieve morr than spanish teams in Europe??...thank God for pep and klopp who have at least given a lil taste to the kick and follow u all call football in England. ...

La Liga is not poor, it is just not competitive, The table has always been like

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Rest...

Or

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Rest...

This always give Spanish team's an edge in Champions league because they do not need to rest players.

We only watch Barcelona vs Madrid or Atletico...

And yeah Sevilla beat mantd true, same way Manutd and other English clubs have also defeated Spanish teams.

Also by your analogy,
Bayarn league should be better than La liga becaise they beat Barcelona 8-2?
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Agbebakun22:

The sch weh u pass out still dey owe ur family money ahaha
grin
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by tfash96(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
anonymous1759:

Please be respectful to players who paid their dues a true Barca fan won't use such words on pique and busquet
ok let them rot in camp nou then and watch us play with Malaga and Huesca n co
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by anonymous1759(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

You're right....Barca has the best squad in the world....players like greizman,cutinho,dembele were world beaters before coming to Barcelona....but why does barca always go for average coaches,you can never see them biding for anceloti,mou,Simone,klopp...a club like barca needs a world class coach....
They seems content with any coach that can play their style of football.

That their mumu philosophy has caused Barca a lot and gave us success too but I want to see it changed. After pep and Enrique all other coaches are below average and killed the Team . I thank Bayern for making them wake up . Winning Laliga was deceiving them ,for a big Team not to win UCL in 6 years is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by tfash96(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
They must be shipped to Chelsea and Juventus!!

Barcelona rebuilding is now....
If not Chelsea sef it may even be Chinese league.. Mine is that evolution must take place
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Asour: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Goke7:

will messi fans agree when they believe he can't put any foot wrong

Football is a team sport. No one pushed aside the impact of those 2 but Messi is very, very good.

In this season he was poor. Very poor.

But here's the point, give me any player who was the top scorer (granted in a top 5 league) & top assists in a season and deems that season as poor.

Give me one example.

In Messi's poor season (this season), he had as many assists than those 2 (individual best season).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) / Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.