Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) (72402 Views)

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by YorubaPrince: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2020
bazzyblings:

Because u be mumu . That’s y you think that ... I am really sad that people like you are the problem of this country .. very sad to behold . See what you’re thinking . If she has succeeded now . All of u would be writing rip rip . Sad .. fools ... hypocrites ....

Your comment sounds so stupid, I just can't make a sense of it...
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2020
The husband go d fck this one nah,na why she come get this kind morale
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Kingstanding: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Abouwaza:
Nothing like living with family alone
Even fams can harm you
She must have been molested or something amd planning revenge
. If you can not take your housemaid like you sister better do your house work yourself. Some madam are evil too, the way they maltreat their maid is beyond imagination. Everybody hire house maid because they paid them peanut. Can Nigerians living abroad can hire housemaid? Some women are fucking lazy. Though I didn't support what the maid did, the best is to hand her over to police or send her back to her family.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2020
madridsta007:

The Boss was obviously trying to extract a confession from the house help with which she would use as evidence for the police. That discussion is being recorded. A boss who is an animal from hell would have had the house help in tears, bloodied from a cane, and her clothes shredded.

Was the househelp crying? No. It means no one had beaten her.

This boss is actually nice. For someone who is supposed to be dead, she is very nice.

The evil woman put everything that little girl said in her mouth. Watch that video again and you will see she was under duress and the story of her stealing key to poison water in her bedroom does not add up. You don't know what goes on behind the cameras but I can place a bet on my life that little girl has been tortured and dehumanized. We know how majority of nigerian women treat their house helps like dirt and I can tell without blinking that this is a classic example.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Oizee(f): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Samsimple:
There is more to this story.. there is a possibility this madam must have done something worse

so she should be poisoned?
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by ofuonyebi: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Maybe she want to take over "power" in the other room office
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Idiotmod: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Madam might not owe her salaries like that. Women are wicked when it comes to househelp mata
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2020
kheny12:
#Do u know how the madam has been treating her is that excusable too.

Are u sure u read my post properly b4 u posted this?
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by homegirl1: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2020
backnbeta:

In the politics section? I guess this is politically motivated, it's the handiwork of the opposition undecided

But seriously, let's treat our helps right. I know some of them are wicked regardless of how nice you are to them; but the 'bosslady' sounds like she's shown that 'servant' hell in the past undecided

Move to family section, OP

No matter how good you are to them they will still be dangerously wicked. They steal, they lie, they wicked the children, they gossip about the whole family and above all they eye the woman's husband. God Almighty will continue to protect us from the wicked ones among them.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by LaReinaa(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2020
I can see some people trying to justify the girl’s action by making biased excuses for her.

The truth remains that, no one has the right to take another’s life. That woman that recorded that confession didn’t sound like a violent/wicked person that deserves to be killed!

If a girl as big as that girl on the video was actually being maltreated, she had an option to quit the job and leave instead of planning something as evil as committing murder, it simply shows that she is an evil witch!!

Those of you trying to make excuses for her, pray that an evil like this doesn’t invade you and any member of your family.

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by 2special(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
see why I hate househelps
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2020
madridsta007:

The Boss was obviously trying to extract a confession from the house help with which she would use as evidence for the police. That discussion is being recorded. A boss who is an animal from hell would have had the house help in tears, bloodied from a cane, and her clothes shredded.

This boss is actually nice. For someone who is supposed to be dead, she is very nice.
that boss is actually nice,I don't think I would have even allowed her to look that fresh for attempting to kill me.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2020
madridsta007:

So u think d madam will put her maltreatment of her maid on camera?
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by physicistman(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2020
pickatyou:
Patronize us today at a discounted price

Shay for poisoning people we don't like?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by LaReinaa(f): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2020
madridsta007:

Very fresh. Fresher than many people who are not househelps.

And deluded people here are saying the boss is wicked. You guys are nuts.
I’ve always known that they’re so many sick people on this platform so I am not surprised..
So many psychopaths as well..

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by focus7: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2020
This is scary.

Does it means one cannot have house help again?
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Skepticus: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Do you know this man

Tell him I'm not a one minute man and he should stop spoiling the moment

grin grin grin
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2020
lexy2014:

So u think d madam will put her maltreatment of her maid on camera?

You are attempting to bring an inference and conclusion from an assumption.
That’s as illogical as it comes.

That people are defending the househelp who attempted to KILL her boss, another human being is frightening. Nigeria is completely lost. No conscience in humans again. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
that boss is actually nice,I don't think I would have even allowed her to look that fresh for attempting to kill me.

As you all go about abusing and dehumanizing other people's children, know that what goes around also comes around.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2020
physicistman:

Shay for poisoning people we don't like?

For car tracking services
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2020
LaReinaa:

I’ve always known that they’re so many sick people on this platform so I am not surprised..
So many psychopaths as well..

Frankly, I am shocked.

Sick, psychopathic fellows unaware and unashamed about their psychological issues.

Are people actually praising the house help who attempted to KILL another human being or am I reading wrongly? Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by kheny12(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u sure u read my post properly b4 u posted this?
yes I read it, you said did I know how her madam has been treating her,then I said posining her was not the right thing to do.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by stormborn28(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ebelebe ooooo
that how is how my former landlady usually exclaim
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2020
madridsta007:

You are attempting to bring an inference and conclusion from an assumption.
That’s as illogical as it comes.

That people are defending the househelp who attempted to KILL her boss, another human being is frightening. Nigeria is completely lost. No conscience in humans again. Gosh.

Use your head. Nobody attempted to kill anybody. That girl was under duress and everything she said was put in her mouth.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2020
ODJ124:

soldiers dealing with revolution- Now protesters
Chai.. na wah oo shocked
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Xda59:

The evil woman put everything that little girl said in her mouth. Watch that video again and you will see she was under duress and the story of her stealing key to poison water in her bedroom does not add up. You don't know what goes on behind the cameras but I can place a bet on my life that little girl has been tortured and dehumanized. We know how majority of nigerian women treat their house helps like dirt and I can tell without blinking that this is a classic example.

You are a psychopath.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Xda59:

Use your head. Nobody attempted to kill anybody. That girl was under duress and everything she said was put in her mouth.

You are a psychopath.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Samsimple(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
LaReinaa:

Enough to get killed

Are you capable of taking another life as a revenge for something they did to you

No, I won’t check your signature for any kinda design because you’re obviously evil minded and can’t be trusted.. you might decide to poison me over a slight misunderstanding
be reasonable, I didn't say she deserves to die
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2020
kheny12:
yes I read it, you said did I know how her madam has been treating her,then I said posining her was not the right thing to do.

That's y I said u didn't read my post. Check d first sentence in my post
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by perdollar(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2020
her breast is good looking
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by stormborn28(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well done iron lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.