Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? (4725 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by chiemmanuel(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
phxafrica:
Has anyone tried Phoenix Browser before? Let me know what you think...
it's the best, multi functional
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Kamaye(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
I use 3 browsers on my phone, top on the list is
1. Uc browser, for most of my downloads and regular browsing including Naira land.
2. Opera mini whenever I have no enough data or I need to to download a Facebook video.
3. Chrome, I used it to translate websites that are not written in English.

2 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Silentgroper(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oyetboy:
Ucbrowser should be classified as a malware now, too much disruptive ads.
I use Via browser... Simple, light and easy to use!
. Lol which uc browser do u use. Even opera has more ads than u.c
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Silentgroper(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
wildlife9999:

That you won't see single ads? Because I have one that I'm using it all ads. I was reading premium times news on opera. Do u imagine I counted over 50 ads still counting so I copied the link paste it on duckduckgo my new browser do u know it block all the ads I counted it same figure I got on opera is the same I got still blocking. For me duckduckgo is the best the broswer was send to me by a friend of mine a Finland citizen. It has search origin which means you can choose which country to search what you are looking for. I have install my opera and other browser app
. Thought duckduckgo was a search engine
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Silentgroper(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
I use it too.. lightweight and easy to navigate Nairaland with.
. U.c does this better 4 me
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Silentgroper(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
phxafrica:
Has anyone tried Phoenix Browser before? Let me know what you think...
. That browser is an opera mini wanna be with too much ads. Very frustrating
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by ChiefZaddy: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Silentgroper:
. U.c does this better 4 me
The current UC is filled with ads. UC is still my favorite.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Benwallt(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Innoson motors
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by angelfallz(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Brave browser for me. You can block and unblock ads at will with brave shields.
You can block scripts as well. Sync with desktop and mobile is easy..
It's engine is chromium, so you get to enjoy all Chrome extensions.

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by missjekyll: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2020
Definitely Duck Duck go.
Google reads my email,listens in on my conversations and follows me everywhere. I was tired of it so I downloaded duckduckgo.

next is protonmail. I m erasing my digital footprint

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Ufedolove: 12:58am On Aug 21, 2020
Xiaomi's stock browser. Downloads like UC browser, handles tasks like Chrome browser and saves data like Opera Mini.

Like Opera mini, it has this feature of downloading files that are not originally meant to be downloaded.

Share files directly from the browser, download files into a secret folder, download whatsapp status updates, ad blocker, and to cap it, no ads.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Classickj(m): 1:12am On Aug 21, 2020
ezenwajunior:
Opera does the magic for me. I got open like 100 tabs and toggle inbetween at anytime. I have not tried the incognito part of it sha
funny past is that you can save a page... If you open 100 pages in the morning and at night you open opera the 100 pages will still be there
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Classickj(m): 1:14am On Aug 21, 2020
phxafrica:

Cool, can I ask what you love best about UC? And have you tried any other browser asides UC?
I love ucweb I use it to download movies and TV series
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Classickj(m): 1:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Minsk24:

UC Browser ooh... Bn my baby since days of Java
download day fast
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Classickj(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Kamaye:
I use 3 browsers on my phone, top on the list is
1. Uc browser, for most of my downloads and regular browsing including Naira land.
2. Opera mini whenever I have no enough data or I need to to download a Facebook video.
3. Chrome, I used it to translate websites that are not written in English.
same here 1 & 2
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nova1988(m): 1:50am On Aug 21, 2020
wildlife9999:

That you won't see single ads? Because I have one that I'm using it all ads. I was reading premium times news on opera. Do u imagine I counted over 50 ads still counting so I copied the link paste it on duckduckgo my new browser do u know it block all the ads I counted it same figure I got on opera is the same I got still blocking. For me duckduckgo is the best the broswer was send to me by a friend of mine a Finland citizen. It has search origin which means you can choose which country to search what you are looking for. I have install my opera and other browser app

This browser is used to access the dark web. So it has to be spot on. But it's actually a search engine
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nova1988(m): 1:51am On Aug 21, 2020
Nothing can beat google chrome, it's the father of all browsers. But I sometimes use tor browser when I want to access the dark web.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Worksunlimited: 4:00am On Aug 21, 2020
1. Ohweb browser pro

2. Brave browser beta
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Coldie(m): 5:10am On Aug 21, 2020
Chrome is the best. Apart from the fact that u get news feed randomly based on ur searches.

Its very secured. Someone once sent me a bitcoin scam site that i did not know was scam. This site refused to open on chrome. But opened on opera
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Minsk24: 6:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Classickj:
download day fast
I swear... Its really good... What made me love UC dah year was the cloud storage... Where we dy hide some kind tins cool
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Missyajoke(f): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2020
PHX browser.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Mi browser

Because it's my default browser

I use free basics app for Nairaland grin cheesy
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Hmm. I'll try it but Chrome saves battery on my phone and other people cos no one has complained about that. But does it have ads, is it secure? Chrome has this feature that tells you if a site is safe?
Yes it doesn't display a single ad and it consumes low ram. It has a high rating and millions of downloads on Play store. It is also highly customizable and can imitate popular browsers including chrome

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2020
missjekyll:
Definitely Duck Duck go.
Google reads my email,listens in on my conversations and follows me everywhere. I was tired of it so I downloaded duckduckgo.

You are not erasing your footprints, you are only stepping your prints elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Classickj(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Minsk24:

I swear... Its really good... What made me love UC dah year was the cloud storage... Where we dy hide some kind tins cool
wow never knew about that

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Roushy(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2020
UC browser.. I keep going back to it. Its the best for me and I use the modded version. So no annoying ads
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by nani667: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2020
✔️✔️

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by taiwosamwell(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2020
trueguy573:

Yes it doesn't display a single ad and it consumes low ram. It has a high rating and millions of downloads on Play store. It is also highly customizable and can imitate popular browsers including chrome
That's cool

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by wildlife9999(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nova1988:

This browser is used to access the dark web. So it has to be spot on. But it's actually a search engine

Definitely right
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Mohbola(f): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chrome
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by scarycuteface(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2020
I like chrome
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Niceman4u(m): 1:59am On Aug 25, 2020
missjekyll:
Definitely Duck Duck go.

That protonmail is the awesome.
I would ve liked it as my primary email if I had known abt much earlier.
It is so secured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trouble with Nigerian Phone Numbers / How To Stream Or Watch Live Football Matches On Your Smartphone / Huawei Smartphone Y3 -Most affordable Dual Flash Phone for best pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.