Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? (4726 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Brokeloser: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
I rep Epic Browser.

*Chrome Engine

*Blocks trackers and ads

*Has strong and stable proxy servers for more than 5 Countries including UK, USA.
*Fast download

What more could I ask for?

Best browser for privacy apart from tor
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by vivalavida(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
wildlife9999:
Tell me any broswer that is zero ads free. That is it block spying ads, fellow fellow ads, pop up ads. Tell me any broswer that u will not see a single ads, as Google is concerned.

Samsung browser restricts Ads

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Brokeloser:

Best browser for privacy apart from tor

Aswearagad walahi
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Zenithpeak(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chrome addict.....
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Samsung galaxy S10 stock browser.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by mrdan(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Use Vivaldi and Brave. On my phones and on the Laptop.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by tchidi066(f): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
UC browser, quite simple and easy to load

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Opera mini still remains my Favorite, simple and Efficient, The old version of u.c. Browser was perfect for downloads because downloads could be Paused and Resumed.

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Zimri(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
BRAVE AND CHROME
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zimri:
BRAVE AND CHROME
Brave has a mobile browser?? Can one earn crypto on it like the pc browser
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by funshore(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Have you tried pure browser? So simple and light.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Mathiasa(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Uc browser.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by phxafrica: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nicepoker:
Very useless browser
Lol... Why do you say so?
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by taiwosamwell(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Flytime:
swrs...I only use opera mini for some things especially when I want to download some files mostly large ones because chrome download system isn't stable.
That's the issue with chrome but it's our Naija network that caused it.
Cos the issue seems to happen only in Nigeria cos countries with stable and fast network don't experience it

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nicepoker(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
phxafrica:

Lol... Why do you say so?
It pops up advert every now and then.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oyetboy:

Ucbrowser should be classified as a malware now, too much disruptive ads.

I use Via browser... Simple, light and easy to use!
Your sense is there
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
taiwosamwell:
I use Google Chrome very simple
No stress, No ads, Enough security. What else do I need.
Chrome is good but not really battery efficient and cheap like via browser. Via browser can do whatever chrome and uc browser can and it isn't up to one mb on playstore. I speak as a first hand witness
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by phxafrica: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nicepoker:
It pops up advert every now and then.

Have you tried using the adblocker on the browser?
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nickshrapnel: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Safari and Chrome
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Civilengineer: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Safari is not just the best but the greatest. Saving pdf,sharing file in any format, cloud expot abeg ios killed it in that app
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by taiwosamwell(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
trueguy573:

Chrome is good but not really battery efficient and cheap like via browser. Via browser can do whatever chrome and uc browser can and it isn't up to one mb on playstore. I speak as a first hand witness
Hmm. I'll try it but Chrome saves battery on my phone and other people cos no one has complained about that. But does it have ads, is it secure? Chrome has this feature that tells you if a site is safe?
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by wildlife9999(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
vivalavida:

Samsung browser restricts Ads

OK
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by LadySarah: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin

Opera mini. Free data and browsing since the lockdown. When it's over I go back to UC
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by lascos912(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
I'm using Opera mini,uc browser and crome but i use Opera mini most
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by lascos912(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
LadySarah:
grin

Opera mini. Free data and browsing since the lockdown. When it's over I go back to UC
kai you now no do good o
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Obzerfapex(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Safari all the way ����
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Obzerfapex(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Civilengineer:
Safari is not just the best but the greatest. Saving pdf,sharing file in any format, cloud expot abeg ios killed it in that app
I swr bro I love that browser men
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by primestreams: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
I use only chrome

No stress, no ads

If I want to download I use idm

Shikina
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Whois(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
try aloha browser
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Mystiq25(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
The ability to translate any website into English is the reason why I like Chrome browser but uc browser is my favorite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Best Android Photo Editor Apps For 2020. / Who Else Notice This About MTN / Problem Encountered In Retrieving My Airtel Line.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.