Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? (1213 Views)

See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by Rabbi4real: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Hello ma,

I came to Lagos last week to cool off because I need to make a very important decision that could make or end my marriage of 10 years .
My husband and I have never really lived together for the most part of our marriage. He works on the rig. I met him as a worker on the rig. We were introduced by his sister.
He said he wanted to marry me the first time we met. He wanted to settle down and start a family cos his life has always been about his career on the rig.
So even after marriage, he spent more of his time on the rig than with me and the children. He provided for everything we needed. I stayed at home to raise the children.
Only two years ago, I started to sell jewelry and make-up just to keep myself busy. Through out our marriage, I have visited him on the rig twice.
I cannot say that my husband is a righteous man cos I know the kind of job he does. It not uncommon for oil workers to have women flock around them.
I have treated STD once. I know my husband gave it to me. My only prayer is,let him be careful and not meet a devilish woman that will destroy what we have built.
Last month,I missed him so much,so I decided to go see him. He was happy to see me. I was ready to have a sexy time with my husband. That was my plan. And we did have a great time together.
The next day, someone knocked on our door and I opened it to a young...see more

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/20/discovered-my-husbands-secret-lifestyle-an-accident-or-divine-revelation/

Re: Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by Lee99: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2020
La click la vanish
Re: Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by jamalnation(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2020
La click la bend
Re: Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by Rabbi4real: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin grin
jamalnation:
La click la bend
Re: Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by Petenoir(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
La click la homosexual
Re: Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by Rabbi4real: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2020
cool
Petenoir:
La click la homosexual
Re: Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by Aimerosa25(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2020
She should use d fact that he is gay as a basis of the divorce.
Re: Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by spiralwedge(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Tell him to click the link and read the rest.

Byee
Re: Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? by Rabbi4real: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
cool cool
spiralwedge:
Tell him to click the link and read the rest.

Byee

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Enough In A Relationship? / Is New Zealand A Good Country. / I Learned To Mind My Business This Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.