Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Hi Please Who Know (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Please Who Know (pic) (834 Views)

You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) / Hi Please Help A Nairalander Caight Me In Hooker House / Hi Please Why Do Girls Lose Interest When You Are Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Please Who Know (pic) by Keketu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hi please good morning , please who know the lady in this picture ? please help me get her contact please , please please I'm prostrating please thanks shocked

Re: Hi Please Who Know (pic) by Kriss216: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Why do you need her contact?

4 Likes

Re: Hi Please Who Know (pic) by Keketu(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Why do you need her contact?
hi please do you know her? is this her? good morning, please pm me thank
Re: Hi Please Who Know (pic) by thesicilian: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
This doesn't seem right.
Re: Hi Please Who Know (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Those bleached fingers are just irritating to the eyes...

By the way, why are you looking for her? Is she your next ritual victim.

3 Likes

Re: Hi Please Who Know (pic) by doctore212(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
But seriously why do u need her number.

What u can do is use Google image download and search for that image.

You might be lucky if she has it in any place like Twitter or Instagram it will definitely show. Then u can get the direct contact from there.

Thank me later
Re: Hi Please Who Know (pic) by psucc(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Op, I hope you are looking for her contact for good?
It is hard trusting you guys nowadays ooooo
Re: Hi Please Who Know (pic) by NbaRich4eva: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin
Re: Hi Please Who Know (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Keketu:
Hi please good morning , please who know the lady in this picture ? please help me get her contact please , please please I'm prostrating please thanks shocked

why dont you directly ask the tailor on NL who is advertising his work with that woman's photo? Odibills over to you...

https://www.nairaland.com/6064491/fire-outbreak-palace-intact-ooni#93013756

(1) (Reply)

Husband Destroying Their Wife's Simcard Is It Proper / Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill / Advice Needed: How To Quit Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.