Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties (28545 Views)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by donoso: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

By Bible Prophecies of Ezekil 38, Isreal has to do so because of the Countries they are Signing the So called Peace deals with would Likely Join the Enemies to Fight the Ezekil 38 War..

The Peace Deals being Signed are not Lasting Peace. There is No Peace In Isolation of the Prince of Peace which is JESUS.

Isreal is yet to Acknowledge JESUS as the Messiah! They are Right now Expecting a messiah, but the messiah they are expecting is not JESUS Christ. The Peace deals with Many of Daniel 9:27 is not From JESUS Christ, it's From the False Messiah! The Lawless zone! The So called Man of peace!

What is Holding Events as of Today is Rapture of the Saints , which will usher in the 7 years Peace deal with Many..

The RAPTURE of the Saints is the Next Event on the Prophetic Time table..

Anytime ! Any Moment we are off!

That's why we Preach the True Messiah , Jesus Christ as the Way , the Truth and the Life..

Isreal knows there will be a War as Bible Prophecies say so! Them being Careful with that is application of Wisdom..

Why did you say that "Israel is yet to acknowledge Jesus as the messiah"?

I'll advise, statements like this are not factual. Judaism is practised in Israel and Jesus Christ is proclaimed as a Messiah.

Educate me more.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
For all I know, Uncle Sam will most certainly go ahead if it plans to sell fighter jets to the UAE.

I never realised US was a militarily selfish state until I read a published US security memo on B/Haram some years ago.

So long as it would upgrade their national coffers and would pose no significant threat to the US Homeland, it's already a done deal.

What I don't understand however, is why some nations rather than pushing for self-sufficiency in military hardware, opt to buy arms from China, Russia, the US...

See how smartly N Korea has steadily increased it's nuclear stockpile, not as though they'll ever be put to use in the first place.

It's this lack of self sufficiency that has largely thrown Africa to the fringes in the comity of nations.

All we talk about is food and good governance.

Israel should grow up to self-sufficiency.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
They are blood brothers by and from a region unknown to many... So, it's a stinky blood family talk..

-Let there be peace..
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Simeonjoe1: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
marvin906:

really what devastation will the F35 cause..
that waste of money..
if they don't get it they can get the sukhoi 30

You can't compare the f 35 to Su 30, Su 35 or even the new T 50 stealth fighter. F35 is miles apart in times of advanced avionics and data fusion technology with stealth advantages which make it a beast among its contemporary (only f22 surpass)... Only in sheer strength and maneuverability did the Su 30 comes clear.

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by dermmy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
No Arab country will EVER side with Israel against Palestine. No Arab country will ever be an ally of Israel. NO Arab country has ever been an ally of Israel. No amount of peace treaty, or trade deals, or US negotiations can change that.

Yet they have been toothless in the face of Israel aggression against the innocent people of palestine. Saudi Arabia has played politics with the Israeli- palestine issue because she sees Israel as a country that she could unite with to neutralize Iran.

I didn't say Arab states would enter into a treaty with Israel but since they and Israel both have common enemy which is Iran they are ready to use the palestine issue to achieve their selfish aim. Iran and Trukey are the only two countries on the side of the Palestinians other arab countries have disappointed them.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by WaleRock: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

By Bible Prophecies of Ezekil 38, Isreal has to do so because of the Countries they are Signing the So called Peace deals with would Likely Join the Enemies to Fight the Ezekil 38 War..

The Peace Deals being Signed are not Lasting Peace. There is No Peace In Isolation of the Prince of Peace which is JESUS.

Isreal is yet to Acknowledge JESUS as the Messiah! They are Right now Expecting a messiah, but the messiah they are expecting is not JESUS Christ. The Peace deals with Many of Daniel 9:27 is not From JESUS Christ, it's From the False Messiah! The Lawless zone! The So called Man of peace!

What is Holding Events as of Today is Rapture of the Saints , which will usher in the 7 years Peace deal with Many..

That's why we Preach the True Messiah , Jesus Christ as the Way , the Truth and the Life..

Isreal knows there will be a War as Bible Prophecies say so! Them being Careful with that is application of Wisdom..

Please keep preaching the message! We are being edified.

God bless you!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by slowice(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
Godons1:
This is how Nigeria will be treating Biafra when the North finaly gives them independence. grin Nigeria will have to give aproval when Biafra intend to buy weapons from any foreign Country. I'm an Igbo man but I love Nigeria. I and my family can never be part of Biafra.
[/s]
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Righteousness89(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
WaleRock:

Please keep preaching the message! We are being edified.

God bless you!

Amen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Mcreloaded(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. (Iran)

Eventually Isreal will have to allow the sales of the planes to UAE and even Saudi Arabia because they all have a common enemy in Iran.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Nairalandmonika: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you Say the Isreal is not the Isreal of the Bible then you Call God a Liar..
Hope u know Israel don't believe in Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Nairalandmonika: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
donoso:

I'll advise, statements like this are not factual. Judaism is practised in Israel and Jesus Christ is proclaimed as a Messiah.

Educate me more.
70 percent of Israel practice Judaism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by explosiveskull(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Israel forget it, Trump is a business man. He no send una at all.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Mcreloaded(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sexyjigga:
And Trump expects Saudi arabia to join the peace agreement?

Yes eventually it will come to Saudi recognizing Israel.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. (Iran)

Eventually Isreal will have to allow the sales of the planes to UAE and even Saudi Arabia because they all have a common enemy in Iran.

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Goke7: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
explosiveskull:
Israel forget it, Trump is a business man. He no send una at all.

Those supporting trump will understand him better in second term. Dude doesn't give a damn about anybody be it israel, jerusalem or whatever.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Whenever any So called Peace and Safety is being what will Follow is Destruction. All these Events are Chronicled in the Bible . 1thel5:3

The Next time the Earth will Witness GENUIE Peace is When we who were Raptured return on Earth with JESUS Christ for the Millienium Reign.

Don't be Deceived by all these Peace here! Peace there up and Down..

My dear Brother.
You make my day, anytime, any day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by GOCEO: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Whenever any So called Peace and Safety is being what will Follow is Destruction. All these Events are Chronicled in the Bible . 1thel5:3

The Next time the Earth will Witness GENUIE Peace is When we who were Raptured returns on Earth with JESUS Christ for the Millienium Reign.

Mr man go get a life I believe diz is ur grand strategy to start a church business, we know ur type, dey are plenty everywhere in Nigeria give them money or power n see deir true colour,
Lol self righteous my foot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by BOFA2020: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

The Next time the Earth will Witness GENUIE Peace is When we who were Raptured return on Earth with JESUS Christ for the Millienium Reign.

[/s]

RUBBISH TRASH AS USUAL.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by tolexy007(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
dermmy:
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel would oppose any U.S. F-35 warplane sales to the United Arab Emirates despite forging relations with the Gulf power, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday, citing a need to maintain Israeli military superiority in the region.

The statement followed a report in Israel’s Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper that the Trump administration planned a “giant” F-35 deal with the UAE as part of the Gulf country’s U.S.-brokered move last week to normalise ties with Israel.

The U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem and representatives of the UAE government did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Under understandings dating back decades, Washington has refrained from Middle East arms sales that could blunt Israel’s “qualitative military edge” (QME). This has applied to the F-35, denied to Arab states, while Israel has bought and deployed it.

“In the talks (on the UAE normalisation deal), Israel did not change its consistent positions against the sale to any country in the Middle East of weapons and defence technologies that could tip the (military) balance,” Netanyahu’s office said.

This opposition includes any proposed F-35 sale, it added.

The Trump administration has signalled that the UAE could clinch unspecified new U.S. arms sales after last Thursday’s normalisation announcement.

Israeli Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz, an observer in Netanyahu’s security cabinet, noted that past U.S. administrations had “against our wishes” sold the UAE more advanced F-16 warplanes than Israel possesses as well as F-15 warplanes to Saudi Arabia.

Even were Washington to sell F-35s to the UAE, Steinitz told public radio station Kan that they would be unlikely to pose a danger to Israel as the distance between the countries is more than twice the jet’s range without refuelling.

“I would like to offer us reassurance. Any F-35 that ends up, ultimately, in the United Arab Emirates - not that we would be happy with this, as we always want to be the only ones (with such arms) in the region - threatens Iran far more than it does us,” he said, citing a foe common to Israel and many Gulf Arabs.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-emirates-usa-arms/israel-opposes-any-f-35-sale-to-uae-despite-their-warming-ties-idUSKCN25E0OD
[/s]

non of ur biz, u have been having a bad day since the Establishment of the ties btw the 2 nation grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by dermmy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
tolexy007:
[s][/s]

non of ur biz, u have been having a bad day since the Establishment of the ties btw the 2 nation grin

Quite an age tolexy007/Originality007 grin
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Righteousness89(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
donoso:

Educate me more.

Brother, Get your Bible and Read
Romans 10:1-4. You can read the Whole Roma 10 and Romans 11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by GiZcorp: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who else opened this thread to see the pics of the F-35 warplanes? �
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Roozzaay(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Interesting, let's see if US is going to bow for U.A.E money or lick their Master (Israel) ass as usual
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by phlame(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Godons1:
This is how Nigeria will be treating Biafra when the North finaly gives them independence. grin Nigeria will have to give aproval when Biafra intend to buy weapons from any foreign Country. I'm an Igbo man but I love Nigeria. I and my family can never be part of Biafra.

How old are U

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by AntiWailer: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ties fire.

We told u when Trump dey lie.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by walozanga(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You don't Read. Don't you know that isreal and US are one. Read and learn, don't just come online and be typing gibberish.

My dear educate him more. Na every thing them see for nairaland them must comment on the one them know and on the one them no know. The Jews they hate are still same people America don't joke with

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by dermmy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
tolexy007:
[s][/s]

Fake ties grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

You can't compare the f 35 to Su 30, Su 35 or even the new T 50 stealth fighter. F35 is miles apart in times of advanced avionics and data fusion technology with stealth advantages which make it a beast among its contemporary (only f22 surpass)... Only in sheer strength and maneuverability did the Su 30 comes clear.
Is that what America told you keep deceiving yourself Russian military tech are far ahead of US and the west. That's why the f35 has been decribed as a flying turkey that can't fight, hide or do anything. It's neither stealthy nor carries enough weapons and it's not manueverable

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Farki: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You don't Read. Don't you know that isreal and US are one. Read and learn, don't just come online and be typing gibberish.

What do you know? America is friends with Isreal and Saudi Arabia simultaneously because they suit their interests primarily being a regional power against Iranian influences.

When their usefulness is no longer required they will be abandoned like they abandoned the Kurds, their Central American dictators, Charles Taylor.

The main reason why Isreal has as much influence today is from idiotic evangelical Christians thinking a war there will bring about the rapture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by One4me: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
dermmy:

Lol. Which one is wisdom is profitable to direct?
Both countries are just deceiving each other grin

UAE normalised relations with Israel because it wants F-35 and Israel needs arab countries on its side against Palestine. This latest move by Israel shows her lack of trust towards any Arab country i was just laughing last week when i read that the two countries were normalising ties. grin

Spot-on!

And these Arabs, especially the "Holy Mecca" Saudi Arabia (never mind that 95% of the terrorirsts involved in 9/11 bombing were Saudi Citizens) continually undermine themselves, giving Israel the competitive advantage.

I am a Christian and l can tell you that until Palestinians are free and allowd to fully govern themselves within thei rown Homeland borders, like any soveriegn country, there will NEVER be Peace in the middle East.
Unfortunately, the USA which is supposed to be an impartial arbitter, due to its military strength, is been presided over by the greatest, greedy and selfish fool the world have ever witnessed in the oval office!

UAE should invest in its own weapons development, working with the Russians and the Chinese, American hegemony is on the wane but it will get worse before it gets better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by CheGuevara101(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
walozanga:

My dear educate him more. Na every thing them see for nairaland them must comment on the one them know and on the one them no know. The Jews they hate are still same people America don't joke with

Don't mind them, they are just ignorant of world politics

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Excuses: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Farki:
Isreal's mistake is thinking America is their friend, America has no friends only interests as soon as they have no need for you they will throw you to the wayside.

Israel did not chose American. America cannot do without Israel...the intelligence Israelites get is not something to play..

Check America has accomplished alot of technological innovations and inventions Israel Americans side by side!

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Godons1: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
phlame:

How old are U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kofi Annan Is Dead / Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.