Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties (28546 Views)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by mabea: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dhemmyjay:

Guy, rest nah
Rest? What a comment. You better listen to him.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Simeonjoe1: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skynet45:

Is that what America told you keep deceiving yourself Russian military tech are far ahead of US and the west. That's why the f35 has been decribed as a flying turkey that can't fight, hide or do anything. It's neither stealthy nor carries enough weapons and it's not manueverable

Nope check history, modern America planes outshout its Russian counterparts. Take Iran and Iraq war for example! Or the gulf War... US made f16 highly outclassed the direct rival mig29... US plane has also been proven with operation in combat and all(mind you they spend years waging war in Iraq and Afghanistan which makes them deadly in precision airstrike which China and Russia can't match at the moment)... Also major countries are opting for western military technology WHY?

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by pee777(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Farki:
Isreal's mistake is thinking America is their friend, America has no friends only interests as soon as they have no need for you they will throw you to the wayside.
I think America is also much careful in their politics with Isreal. Many high profile businesses in America are owned by the American Jews, someone once joked that the economy of America is in the hands of the Jews. well its left to be proven.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

Nope check history, modern America planes outshout its Russian counterparts. Take Iran and Iraq war for example! Or the gulf War... US made f16 highly outclassed the direct rival mig29... US plane has also been proven with operation in combat and all(mind you they spend years waging war in Iraq and Afghanistan which makes them deadly in precision airstrike which China and Russia can't match at the moment)... Also major countries are opting for western military technology WHY?
Turkey ditched the f35 and opted for s400 and su57 instead. More countries are switching to Russian tech instead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Simeonjoe1: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
marvin906:

the stealth that the su 35 can detect..
you do know the f 22 is better than the f 35..
even the US defence knows the F 35 is a waste of money..
that strength and maneuverability makes it better than the f 35 ..
the F 35 is a sitting target in the air..
why do you think US are scared of the s 300 defence system
hype the f 22 not the 35
Dont mistake the su 35 with 30..
they are only two fighter jets thats better than the f 35 the F 22 and S 35
by the way why by a fighter jets the host country still has control over

The su35 is an advanced variant of the highly exposed Su30(primary air superiority plane of Indian air force)
The F35 will see the su30 first before being detected which is the advantage it has over it (common man imagine me bringing a pistol into a gun fight, I'll have to take you down before you get close) and that's why it's highly situated for BVR role.
The F35 also has incredible electronic warfare capabilities which can severely hinder the su30 advantages(think of Rader spoofing and ineffective missiles targeting).
The F35 has been reported to take down modern Sam like s300 even the new s400(note that it's created with all this on mind.. And the US has allies which have this advenced air defense system which shows they practice against it and tailor it capabilities to counter its effectiveness.... But this is yet to be proven, only in actual combat can we know otherwise)..
The US other 1000s of F35 to replace its fleet of other jets and so are other foreign countries lining up to pay billions for this..
Now why will they replace their older effective planes and why will other countries waste billions all for a flying turkey?
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Dhemmyjay(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
mabea:
Rest? What a comment. You better listen to him.

Listen to him you say?

To learn what exactly?
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by marvin906(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

The su35 is an advanced variant of the highly exposed Su30(primary air superiority plane of Indian air force)
The F35 will see the su30 first before being detected which is the advantage it has over it (common man imagine me bringing a pistol into a gun fight, I'll have to take you down before you get close) and that's why it's highly situated for BVR role.
The F35 also has incredible electronic warfare capabilities which can severely hinder the su30 advantages(think of Rader spoofing and ineffective missiles targeting).
The F35 has been reported to take down modern Sam like s300 even the new s400(note that it's created with all this on mind.. And the US has allies which have this advenced air defense system which shows they practice against it and tailor it capabilities to counter its effectiveness.... But this is yet to be proven, only in actual combat can we know otherwise)..
The US other 1000s of F35 to replace its fleet of other jets and so are other foreign countries lining up to pay billions for this..
Now why will they replace their older effective planes and why will other countries waste billions all for a flying turkey?

ohhhhh brother..
guy I wish get strength I argue with you..
I will be brief..
nobody is comparing the su 30 with F 35..
like I said the Su 35 will match the F 35 man to man stealth or no stealth..
why was the Su 35 created in the first place..
if I may ask why did the US threaten sanctions on turkey when they proposed buying the S 400 and why did turkey ditch the F 35 program..
guy I don't argue for arguing sake the f 22 is far better than F 35..
even their pilots admitted that it's shit..
am even going far let me come home..
Egypt just got delivery of su 35 when they can get f 35
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Crispels(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skynet45:

Is that what America told you keep deceiving yourself Russian military tech are far ahead of US and the west. That's why the f35 has been decribed as a flying turkey that can't fight, hide or do anything. It's neither stealthy nor carries enough weapons and it's not manueverable

Russian military tech are far ahead of the US? Where did you hear that one from?
Lol. You don't know what you are saying. Even the Russians won't say this.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by earnit5: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Really
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by meekah: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness8 GOD we continue to uphold you and your ministry for been a preacher of the end time which most Christian of our time are mostly passive about=93025822:
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

By Bible Prophecies of Ezekil 38, Isreal has to do so because of the Countries they are Signing the So called Peace deals with would Likely Join the Enemies to Fight the Ezekil 38 War..

The Peace Deals being Signed are not Lasting Peace. There is No Peace In Isolation of the Prince of Peace which is JESUS.

Expect more Arab Nations to sign Peace deals with Israel. I Hear Sudan is on the line to sign.

Isreal is yet to Acknowledge JESUS as the Messiah! They are Right now Expecting a messiah, but the messiah they are expecting is not JESUS Christ.

Their Rejection of JESUS Christ as The Messiah is what Gave us, Gentiles the Privilege to Know and Receive JESUS Christ. See Romans 11:11-21, 25-36

At the Right time in the Midst of the Great Tribulation, after the False messiah has shown his Real self , they will Repent and Look to the True Messiah, JESUS Christ to Save them . Romans 11:25-27

The Peace deals with Many of Daniel 9:27 is not From JESUS Christ, it's From the False Messiah! The Lawless zone! The So called Man of peace!

Whenever any So called Peace and Safety is being what will Follow is Destruction. All these Events are Chronicled in the Bible . 1thel5:3

The Next time the Earth will Witness GENUIE Peace is When we who were Raptured return on Earth with JESUS Christ for the Millienium Reign.

Don't be Deceived by all these Peace here! Peace there up and Down..

What is Holding Events as of Today is Rapture of the Saints , which will usher in the 7 years Peace deal with Many..

The RAPTURE of the Saints is the Next Event on the Prophetic Time table..

Anytime ! Any Moment we are off!

That's why we Preach the True Messiah , Jesus Christ as the Way , the Truth and the Life..

Isreal knows there will be a War as Bible Prophecies say so! Them being Careful with that is application of Wisdom..

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by isa6namo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Godons1:
This is how Nigeria will be treating Biafra when the North finaly gives them independence. grin Nigeria will have to give aproval when Biafra intend to buy weapons from any foreign Country. I'm an Igbo man but I love Nigeria. I and my family can never be part of Biafra.
You are not a igbo man,you're a stupid man. Traitor like you will not make heaven on the last day,trust me
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by meekah: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

By Bible Prophecies of Ezekil 38, Isreal has to do so because of the Countries they are Signing the So called Peace deals with would Likely Join the Enemies to Fight the Ezekil 38 War..

The Peace Deals being Signed are not Lasting Peace. There is No Peace In Isolation of the Prince of Peace which is JESUS.

Expect more Arab Nations to sign Peace deals with Israel. I Hear Sudan is on the line to sign.

Isreal is yet to Acknowledge JESUS as the Messiah! They are Right now Expecting a messiah, but the messiah they are expecting is not JESUS Christ.

Their Rejection of JESUS Christ as The Messiah is what Gave us, Gentiles the Privilege to Know and Receive JESUS Christ. See Romans 11:11-21, 25-36

At the Right time in the Midst of the Great Tribulation, after the False messiah has shown his Real self , they will Repent and Look to the True Messiah, JESUS Christ to Save them . Romans 11:25-27

The Peace deals with Many of Daniel 9:27 is not From JESUS Christ, it's From the False Messiah! The Lawless zone! The So called Man of peace!

Whenever any So called Peace and Safety is being what will Follow is Destruction. All these Events are Chronicled in the Bible . 1thel5:3

The Next time the Earth will Witness GENUIE Peace is When we who were Raptured return on Earth with JESUS Christ for the Millienium Reign.

What is Holding Events as of Today is Rapture of the Saints , which will usher in the 7 years Peace deal with Many..

That's why we Preach the True Messiah , Jesus Christ as the Way , the Truth and the Life..

Isreal knows there will be a War as Bible Prophecies say so! Them being Careful with that is application of Wisdom..

GOD we continue to uphold you and your mom ministry for been an end time preacher which most Christian of this generation are passive about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by mabea: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dhemmyjay:

Listen to him you say?

To learn what exactly?
To learn about God's love through his son Jesus the saviour.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by johnstin(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD bless you abundantly for your accurate analysis. I just pray that those who are saying all sort of inappropriate words will not have themselves to blame after the rapture.
Whether anyone likes it or not, the rapture will occur and only those who have given their lives to Jesus Christ and who remain holy till the end will make it.
Whether we like it or not, there is heaven and hell. For those that don't believe, I pray it will not be too late for you to find out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by bigiyaro(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Way to go, never trust a Muslim.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Simeonjoe1: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
marvin906:

ohhhhh brother..
guy I wish get strength I argue with you..
I will be brief..
nobody is comparing the su 30 with F 35..
like I said the Su 35 will match the F 35 man to man stealth or no stealth..
why was the Su 35 created in the first place..
if I may ask why did the US threaten sanctions on turkey when they proposed buying the S 400 and why did turkey ditch the F 35 program..
guy I don't argue for arguing sake the f 22 is far better than F 35..
even their pilots admitted that it's shit..
am even going far let me come home..
Egypt just got delivery of su 35 when they can get f 35

Nope US Threatening to stop F35 sales to turkey because it's secrete can exploited by the s400(this is secrete is what makes the F35 epic)

US can never sell the F35 to Egypt because of its alliance with Russia (they're trying to keep it true capabilities secrete to only allies)

On the su35 I agree it has more sheer power, maneuverability and weapon load than the F35... But the F35 has advanced electronics targeting and countenance... The future of Arial combat is moving to BVR and not the jet dog fight in ww2...
I believe the F35 will hold up with su35 in combat at a distance but in a dogfight the su35 wins hands down... Also you should consider the pilot experience (which could offset opponent capabilities)
Yes the f22>F35
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Dhemmyjay(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
mabea:
To learn about God's love through his son Jesus the saviour.

Maybe one day,
I'd actually sit and learn
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by PurestBoy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
poiunt:

America is their friend, the most powerful bankers in the world are American jews, they live in newyork.

There are more Jews in New York than the whole Israel
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by AngelicBeing: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Gbam cool

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Simeonjoe1: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skynet45:

Turkey ditched the f35 and opted for s400 and su57 instead. More countries are switching to Russian tech instead
Nope IT'S US that refuse to sell because of their purchase of s400 Sam... Note they've already invested millions of dollars on the F35 program.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by bigfish3k: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
achymmania:
bro that’s what I keep telling people oooo.
Does this your theory apply to only Israel?
What about the Egyptians, Jordanians, Persians etc. Are they the same ones in the Bible?
Why not tell us where the Israelites in the Bible reside currently
Or did they go into extinction
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am very sure dis guy na deeper life church him dey attend
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by mabea: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dhemmyjay:

Maybe one day,
I'd actually sit and learn
Good. I pray the almighty reveals himself to you. Shallom brotherly
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by marvin906(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

Nope US Threatening to stop F35 sales to turkey because it's secrete can exploited by the s400(this is secrete is what makes the F35 epic)

US can never sell the F35 to Egypt because of its alliance with Russia (they're trying to keep it true capabilities secrete to only allies)

On the su35 I agree it has more sheer power, maneuverability and weapon load than the F35... But the F35 has advanced electronics targeting and countenance... The future of Arial combat is moving to BVR and not the jet dog fight in ww2...
I believe the F35 will hold up with su35 in combat at a distance but in a dogfight the su35 wins hands down... Also you should consider the pilot experience (which could offset opponent capabilities)
Yes the f22>F35

at least we agree on the F 22 and the F 35 comparison..
when did Egypt start having an alliance with Russia if not recently..
if you had said the US won't sell to Egypt might agree but not because of an alliance with Russia..
the country that has a real alliance with Russia is Algeria not even Egypt..
back to the F 35 me saying the F 35 is a waste of money doesn't mean I underate it's capabilities but in the situation we find ourselves in it's useless for now..
a fleet of SU 35 and F 35 against each other the Su 35 will come out favorite to win..
the F 35 weakness is freaking annoying..
if the US are looking for a stealth fighter jets they should look at the SU 57..
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by yungpowers(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Are you an adventist?
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Queenben(f): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much mehn

Chat me up on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6-3-3-5-6-6-0-0 to Join the group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kofi Annan Is Dead / Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.