Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties (28543 Views)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by achymmania: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
adenine02:

It so funny to see some people still thinking the same Israel in the Bible is the same Israel we have today
bro that’s what I keep telling people oooo.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by udemzyudex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
marvin906:
the way i hate netanyahu..
he's own zombie is on another level...
buh am not surprised about this statement them and the US are the same

He doesn't even know you exist.

Keep hating.

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Organs(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
ABUPHARM:

You are nothing but a religious bigot, there are several ways to disseminate your Gospel without throwing shades at others belief. The way you have no modicum of doubt about your faith, so others do about theirs. Learn to jettison fanatism, it will do more good your soul.

That is the only way they know how. Putting others down.

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by tolexy007(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
dermmy:

Fake ties grin grin
[/s]

you always cry more than the bereaved, dont tell me u are more wiser than the UAE that accept the deal, soon Saudi will join hands with UAE and support Israel then u can cry ur self a lagoon as usual. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

By Bible Prophecies of Ezekil 38, Isreal has to do so because of the Countries they are Signing the So called Peace deals with would Likely Join the Enemies to Fight the Ezekil 38 War..

The Peace Deals being Signed are not Lasting Peace. There is No Peace In Isolation of the Prince of Peace which is JESUS.

Expect more Arab Nations to sign Peace deals with Israel. I Hear Sudan is on the line to sign.

Isreal is yet to Acknowledge JESUS as the Messiah! They are Right now Expecting a messiah, but the messiah they are expecting is not JESUS Christ.

Their Rejection of JESUS Christ as The Messiah is what Gave us, Gentiles the Privilege to Know and Receive JESUS Christ. See Romans 11:11-21, 25-36

At the Right time in the Midst of the Great Tribulation, after the False messiah has shown his Real self , they will Repent and Look to the True Messiah, JESUS Christ to Save them . Romans 11:25-27

The Peace deals with Many of Daniel 9:27 is not From JESUS Christ, it's From the False Messiah! The Lawless zone! The So called Man of peace!

Whenever any So called Peace and Safety is being what will Follow is Destruction. All these Events are Chronicled in the Bible . 1thel5:3

The Next time the Earth will Witness GENUIE Peace is When we who were Raptured return on Earth with JESUS Christ for the Millienium Reign.

Don't be Deceived by all these Peace here! Peace there up and Down..

What is Holding Events as of Today is Rapture of the Saints , which will usher in the 7 years Peace deal with Many..

The RAPTURE of the Saints is the Next Event on the Prophetic Time table..

Anytime ! Any Moment we are off!

That's why we Preach the True Messiah , Jesus Christ as the Way , the Truth and the Life..

Isreal knows there will be a War as Bible Prophecies say so! Them being Careful with that is application of Wisdom..

Bros you understand the Holy Bible.... You're a Bible scholar, your scriptures all match with the event of the news

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Righteousness89(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Blyzz:
Bros you understand the Holy Bible.... You're a Bible scholar, your scriptures all match with the event of the news

Praise God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by abdullahi45: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
dermmy:
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel would oppose any U.S. F-35 warplane sales to the United Arab Emirates despite forging relations with the Gulf power, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday, citing a need to maintain Israeli military superiority in the region.

The statement followed a report in Israel’s Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper that the Trump administration planned a “giant” F-35 deal with the UAE as part of the Gulf country’s U.S.-brokered move last week to normalise ties with Israel.

The U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem and representatives of the UAE government did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Under understandings dating back decades, Washington has refrained from Middle East arms sales that could blunt Israel’s “qualitative military edge” (QME). This has applied to the F-35, denied to Arab states, while Israel has bought and deployed it.

“In the talks (on the UAE normalisation deal), Israel did not change its consistent positions against the sale to any country in the Middle East of weapons and defence technologies that could tip the (military) balance,” Netanyahu’s office said.

This opposition includes any proposed F-35 sale, it added.

The Trump administration has signalled that the UAE could clinch unspecified new U.S. arms sales after last Thursday’s normalisation announcement.

Israeli Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz, an observer in Netanyahu’s security cabinet, noted that past U.S. administrations had “against our wishes” sold the UAE more advanced F-16 warplanes than Israel possesses as well as F-15 warplanes to Saudi Arabia.

Even were Washington to sell F-35s to the UAE, Steinitz told public radio station Kan that they would be unlikely to pose a danger to Israel as the distance between the countries is more than twice the jet’s range without refuelling.

“I would like to offer us reassurance. Any F-35 that ends up, ultimately, in the United Arab Emirates - not that we would be happy with this, as we always want to be the only ones (with such arms) in the region - threatens Iran far more than it does us,” he said, citing a foe common to Israel and many Gulf Arabs.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-emirates-usa-arms/israel-opposes-any-f-35-sale-to-uae-despite-their-warming-ties-idUSKCN25E0OD

Nonsense and ingredients. So they want to remain the super-power in the region and can't even design their own arms..
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by planetx: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Farki:
Isreal's mistake is thinking America is their friend, America has no friends only interests as soon as they have no need for you they will throw you to the wayside.
America is Isreal best friend anytime anyday because of the influence of the American Jewish lobby. They give them billions of dollars every year basically free money.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by abdullahi45: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
poiunt:
Smart move.

If i was nigeria, i wont allow any high tech military equipment near any country near my border.

Weaken your neighbors while you grow stronger

Lol. Nigeria should feed her citizens first..

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by platymus: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
dermmy:

Lol. Which one is wisdom is profitable to direct?
Both countries are just deceiving each other grin

UAE normalised relations with Israel because it wants F-35 and Israel needs arab countries on its side against Palestine. This latest move by Israel shows her lack of trust towards any Arab country i was just laughing last week when i read that the two countries were normalising ties. grin
it is true! everything happening now is already written in the Bible!the peace deals being signed by israel are just deception! Only christ will bring lasting peace!we will experience it during His return

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by abdullahi45: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
These middle easterners with their terrorist tendencies.

Israel inclusive.

Lol. Tell me a better terrorist, invader and intruder than the USa?
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by abdullahi45: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Which country in the Asian continent has the strongest military and military weapons

Have you heard of China and Russia?
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by tolexy007(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
dermmy:

Quite an age tole xy007/Originality007 grin

am always around grin stop disturbing another person moniker, tolexy is not mine
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by mcmurphy132(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=GamalNasser post=93026223]No Muslim country should be allowed to Fly the F-35 lightining let them go and build their own ..We all know the kind of devastation one F35 in the wrong hands can cause

you think majority of Israelite are xtain
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by abdullahi45: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mescana22:
Israel don’t need to panic, considering the fact that the bomber is being sold to them by the USA, USA monitors closely all the weapon they sell, they won’t allow UAE do anything stupid with it,

I don’t blame Israel, We all see what Oran did with the surface to air defensive missile on January, so trusting these Allahu people with sophisticated weapon is jenejalous cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Hypocrite.. And what would you say about USA who is the cause of many atrocities in countries like Japan, Libya, Afghanistan...
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Danmisra(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is why I love people like Kim Jon' un of north Korea. If you can't buy it just develop it yourself and no any idiots will come in your way or will be giving orders.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by ehinmowo: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
dermmy:

Lol. Which one is wisdom is profitable to direct?
Both countries are just deceiving each other grin

UAE normalised relations with Israel because it wants F-35 and Israel needs arab countries on its side against Palestine. This latest move by Israel shows her lack of trust towards any Arab country i was just laughing last week when i read that the two countries were normalising ties. grin

Isreal cannot afford to trust Arab country. It's would be too expensive. Like Isreal Defense Ministry said, "Arabs can afford to lose a war, but Isreal cannot". Losing a war would mean slavery and imposition of that religion on the Jews.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Ykc2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sexyjigga:
And Trump expects Saudi arabia to join the peace agreement?
Israel will defeat all Muslim countries join together ,so go lick saudi people's asss more

3 Likes

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Thelife: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Hypocrisy of the highest order from Jesus killers. If they can betray Jesus son of Mary & keep Barnabas the criminal alive. Then UAE should expect nothing less from these Jews.

Muslim Muslim Muslim.

I just hope you won't start crying like a baby when you are been pay back.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by RTSC: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Farki:

What do you know? America is friends with Isreal and Saudi Arabia simultaneously because they suit their interests primarily being a regional power against Iranian influences.

When their usefulness is no longer required they will be abandoned like they abandoned the Kurds, their Central American dictators, Charles Taylor.

The main reason why Isreal has as much influence today is from idiotic evangelical Christians thinking a war there will bring about the rapture.
The relationship between Israel and America is not just one way.

America is benefiting a great deal.

There are more Jewish Nobel Prize winners than any other ethnicity on earth.

Do you know that means?

Cutting edge innovation in every sector of human endeavour.
All flowing from Israeli Universities straight to American Multi national companies including defence.

In fact, In my opinion, America has benefited more.

There is nothing more valuable than innovation and Israel is unbeatable in that area

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by marvin906(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

You can't compare the f 35 to Su 30, Su 35 or even the new T 50 stealth fighter. F35 is miles apart in times of advanced avionics and data fusion technology with stealth advantages which make it a beast among its contemporary (only f22 surpass)... Only in sheer strength and maneuverability did the Su 30 comes clear.

the stealth that the su 35 can detect..
you do know the f 22 is better than the f 35..
even the US defence knows the F 35 is a waste of money..
that strength and maneuverability makes it better than the f 35 ..
the F 35 is a sitting target in the air..
why do you think US are scared of the s 300 defence system
hype the f 22 not the 35
Dont mistake the su 35 with 30..
they are only two fighter jets thats better than the f 35 the F 22 and S 35
by the way why by a fighter jets the host country still has control over

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by GamalNasser: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=mcmurphy132 post=93029655][/quote]

Where did I mention Christianity in my comment ?

1 Like

Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by PericomaNwankwo: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Dhemmyjay:

Guy, rest nah

I shock Buhari sef as the guy take collect ftc sharpaly begin dey Yan opata
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Uthred: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Selfish, every country in their shoes would av tried same
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by marvin906(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skynet45:

Is that what America told you keep deceiving yourself Russian military tech are far ahead of US and the west. That's why the f35 has been decribed as a flying turkey that can't fight, hide or do anything. It's neither stealthy nor carries enough weapons and it's not manueverable

spot on...
even the f22 is even better than f 35
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by uncleinans(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
marvin906:
the way i hate netanyahu..
he's own zombie is on another level...
buh am not surprised about this statement them and the US are the same

Benjamin, for me is the best president currently in the world. The leader who puts his people first.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
RTSC:
But even if Every Muslim country has the F-35, Israel would still maintain that advantage.

The Israeli defence industry and tech innovation is just too advanced for any country in the Middle East to counter.

But I think they certainly don't like the idea of such a highly sophisticated offensive stealth jet falling in the hands of a Middle East Muslim state.

The best comment thus far.

Isreal modifies every military weapon it buys, including the F35. This is something Arab countries can't do.

Isreal has modified & fitted the F35 with more advanced software and avionics.
Re: Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties by Ajibade123(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

By Bible Prophecies of Ezekil 38, Isreal has to do so because of the Countries they are Signing the So called Peace deals with would Likely Join the Enemies to Fight the Ezekil 38 War..

The Peace Deals being Signed are not Lasting Peace. There is No Peace In Isolation of the Prince of Peace which is JESUS.

Expect more Arab Nations to sign Peace deals with Israel. I Hear Sudan is on the line to sign.

Isreal is yet to Acknowledge JESUS as the Messiah! They are Right now Expecting a messiah, but the messiah they are expecting is not JESUS Christ.

Their Rejection of JESUS Christ as The Messiah is what Gave us, Gentiles the Privilege to Know and Receive JESUS Christ. See Romans 11:11-21, 25-36

At the Right time in the Midst of the Great Tribulation, after the False messiah has shown his Real self , they will Repent and Look to the True Messiah, JESUS Christ to Save them . Romans 11:25-27

The Peace deals with Many of Daniel 9:27 is not From JESUS Christ, it's From the False Messiah! The Lawless zone! The So called Man of peace!

Whenever any So called Peace and Safety is being what will Follow is Destruction. All these Events are Chronicled in the Bible . 1thel5:3

The Next time the Earth will Witness GENUIE Peace is When we who were Raptured return on Earth with JESUS Christ for the Millienium Reign.

Don't be Deceived by all these Peace here! Peace there up and Down..

What is Holding Events as of Today is Rapture of the Saints , which will usher in the 7 years Peace deal with Many..

The RAPTURE of the Saints is the Next Event on the Prophetic Time table..

Anytime ! Any Moment we are off!

That's why we Preach the True Messiah , Jesus Christ as the Way , the Truth and the Life..

Isreal knows there will be a War as Bible Prophecies say so! Them being Careful with that is application of Wisdom..

so you typed all this
mad o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kofi Annan Is Dead / Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.