Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner (2072 Views)

Sentences Or Clause You Find Funny On Nairaland / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by fati2001(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Maybe I got his name wrong anyway..
sorry you don't know me, have a good day.
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Mistakemaker: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2020
fati2001:

sorry you don't know me, have a good day.
Lol.. You will be shocked Fati.. Watch out before Monday.. You will come in terms with this cheesy
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by fati2001(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Lol.. You will be shocked Fati.. Watch out before Monday.. You will come in terms with this cheesy
lol, pls stop quoting me.... I don't know. you don't know me, if you are surely for real why can't you reveal the truth now... why Monday.

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Mistakemaker: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2020
fati2001:

lol, pls stop quoting me.... I don't know. you don't know me, if you are surely for real why can't you reveal the truth now... why Monday.
Because I want to take u by surprise.. You are single . Is it not true?.. You're the one on the black scarf on the pics in your profile.. I have many lots for u.. But I will leave u to find out grin grin grin
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by fati2001(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Because I want to take u by surprise.. You have two kids already.. It it not true?.. You're the one on the black scarf on the pics in your profile.. I have many lots for u.. But I will leave u to find out grin grin grin
rubbish u are typing I av already stated those above before, here are some highlights... so don't waste your time finding out my comments on some post.
1.height=175
2.skin= brown
3 2 kids
4weight =72.09kg
5.bodybuild= endo-mesomorph
6.oct
7.libra

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by longetivity(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Bluezy13:

Adebayo Huzain Adekunle!!!

You won't escape the wrath of the law this time.
As a matter of fact, your self acclaimed potential rapist post will be all over the internet tomorrow morning.
Na joke I dey joke o
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Bluezy13(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
longetivity:
Na joke I dey joke o

cheesy

Your sins are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by longetivity(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bluezy13:

cheesy
Your sins are forgiven.
Thank you
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Samfloxin(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
You guys just left the topic of the thread and typing cartoon rubbish
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bluezy13:

If you had slapped your brother, I'm sorry you would have acted very irrationally.

Maturity is not about detecting to others how they should behave just because you behave that way.
Maturity is doing what makes you happy and allowing others do what makes them happy without you frowning at it.

And by the way, if I were your 18yrs old brother and you happen to slap me for watching cartoons, If I can't fight you, I will make sure I insult the serious hell out of your self acclaimed mature life.

It is your type of a father that will be very strict about his child's in and out of the house...even with a big black gate and a high fence surrounding the house.
The child will not keep friends, will always be indoors reading his books 2-4-7.
Very primitive orthodoxical inane life that breeds self-absorbed children.

Cc:
ugolinze123
bros forget all this your grammar...just imagine as an aspiring university student and all you do is watch cartoon whenever you watching tv, like wat eactly do you intend to learn from it, if he querries his 18yr old brother cus his always watching cartoons i think he is right, just like i do too to my wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home / Is Court And Church Marriage Certificate Thesame? / Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.