Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner (2059 Views)

Sentences Or Clause You Find Funny On Nairaland / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
if i tell you that my wife of two years with a year old baby still watches Nikloodeon and cartoon network like one watching an action pack movie....you no go believe. grin grin. sometimes its funny and other times its no longer funny especially wen i wan watch news.
lets hear yours.

6 Likes

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by longetivity(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Give your life to Christ

4 Likes

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by UDUJ(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
ugolinze123:
if i tell you that my wife of two years with a year old baby still watches Nikloodeon and cartoon network like one watching an action pack movie....you no go believe. grin grin. sometimes its funny and other times its no longer funny especially wen i wan watch news.
lets hear yours.

Haba you should even be happy she doesn't watch those telemundo and zee world channels. I really see nothing wrong there sha.

There are some nice cartoons I still watch once in a while on netflix like Transformers Prime, Tales of Arcadia, Penguins of Madagascar et al. Abeg you don't have a problem bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 21, 2020
ugolinze123:
lets hear yours.

This is me .....I love watching cartoons smiley

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 5:32am On Aug 21, 2020
UDUJ:

Haba you should even be happy she doesn't watch those telemundo and zee world channels. I really see nothing wrong there sha.

There are some nice cartoons I still watch once in a while on netflix like Transformers Prime, Tales of Arcadia, Penguins of Madagascar et al. Abeg you don't have a problem bro
these are animated cartoon na... me sef dey watch am....but not sometin like sponge bob bro lol

2 Likes

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 5:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Roheemah04:

This is me .....I love watching cartoons smiley
animaTED CATOONS I guess and not those drawing types
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2020
ugolinze123:

animaTED CATOONS I guess and not those drawing types

Yes grin
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by paulolee(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2020
bea de always insist on that early morning devotion mayb its because her dad is a deacon in assemblies and that's how she was raised..
it's very sickening especially when she visit and pass the night, she would wake me up for prayers and i would be feeling guilty bcoz of the sex we had dt previous night or would be frustrated bcoz of the sex i planned having leta dt day and atimes her prayers would make me look like a demon if i refused to join her...
wish i end up with such kinda woman bcoz with the type of girls and seeing this days, many kids would miss having a prayerful mother..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Slimboo222(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2020
atleast it's better than watching useless show called BBnaija grin

4 Likes

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
paulolee:
bea de always insist on that early morning devotion mayb its because her dad is a deacon in assemblies and that's how she was raised..
it's very sickening especially when she visit and pass the night, she would wake me up for prayers and i would be feeling guilty bcoz of the sex we had dt previous night or would be frustrated bcoz of the sex i planned having leta dt day and atimes her prayers would make me look like a demon if i refused to join her...
wish i end up with such kinda woman bcoz with the type of girls and seeing this days, many kids would miss having a prayerful mother..
you got no problem bro

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Adiahaobong21(f): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
longetivity:
she dey masturbate when my gbola was in dire need of her toto

Wetin you come do?

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Success20202020: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you need a blog manager or content creator for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you're an adult and you're still watching cartoons
Am sorry you have ogun edile grin
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by longetivity(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Adiahaobong21:

Wetin you come do?
As a child of God i opened my Bible and read
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by fati2001(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
funny smile.

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
ugolinze123:

these are animated cartoon na... me sef dey watch am....but not sometin like sponge bob bro lol
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Mistakemaker: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
fati2001:
funny smile.
Fati... So you're on nairaland.. Hahahahahaha.. I didn't even know you're here.. I will tell sani cheesy cheesy
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Bluezy13(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Catoon lightens up the mind.
You look at the world through the window of child's mind; innocent, free and happy.
And that is what old men need.

I love watching catoon.

3 Likes

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Bluezy13(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
longetivity:
As a potential rapist, I raped her to stupor

Adebayo Huzain Adekunle!!!

You won't escape the wrath of the law this time.
As a matter of fact, your self acclaimed potential rapist post will be all over the internet tomorrow morning.
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
my broda....D tin tire me
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

You look at the world through the window of child's mind; innocent, free and happy.

I love watching catoon.
An adult watching cartoon
Am sorry
The day I saw my 18yrs old brother watching cartoon
If not because he changed it to Natgeo wild
I want to slap him
Like how will a grown up man be watching cartoon undecided
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
ugolinze123:

my broda....D tin tire me
Honestly can you imagine a grown up man watching cartoon
When he's not a baby grin
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

I love watching catoon.
there are adult cartoon and cartoons for kids, its sickening and funny wen an adult turns to watching cartoons meant for kids like there life depends on it...
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by ugolinze123(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Honestly can you imagine a grown up man watching cartoon
When he's not a baby grin
i just cant imagine grin
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
ugolinze123:

there are adult cartoon and cartoons for kids, its sickening and funny wen an adult turns to watching cartoons meant for kids like there life depends on it...
Bro Ósú mí Ó grin
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Bluezy13(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

An adult watching cartoon
Am sorry
The day I saw my 18yrs old brother watching cartoon
If not because he changed it to Natgeo wild
I want to slap him
Like how will a grown up man be watching cartoon undecided

If you had slapped your brother, I'm sorry you would have acted very irrationally.

Maturity is not about detecting to others how they should behave just because you behave that way.
Maturity is doing what makes you happy and allowing others do what makes them happy without you frowning at it.

And by the way, if I were your 18yrs old brother and you happen to slap me for watching cartoons, If I can't fight you, I will make sure I insult the serious hell out of your self acclaimed mature life.

It is your type of a father that will be very strict about his child's in and out of the house...even with a big black gate and a high fence surrounding the house.
The child will not keep friends, will always be indoors reading his books 2-4-7.
Very primitive orthodoxical inane life that breeds self-absorbed children.

Cc:
ugolinze123

3 Likes

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

Maturity is doing what makes you happy
Maturity is doing what makes you happy by watching baby cartoons right grin
Good night bro grin grin
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Bluezy13(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Maturity is doing what makes you happy by watching baby cartoons right grin
Good night bro grin grin

Yeah.
Good night.
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by fati2001(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Fati... So you're on nairaland.. Hahahahahaha.. I didn't even know you're here.. I will tell sani cheesy cheesy
sorry, who are you?

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Mistakemaker: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2020
fati2001:

sorry, who are you?
Fati I know you too well, you may not really remember my name if I tell u but u will quickly recognise me.. How's North?
Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by fati2001(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Fati I know you too well, you may not really remember my name if I tell u but u will quickly recognise me.. How's North?
OK, tell me something about me... and I didn't have any one named sani around me.

1 Like

Re: Name That One Thing You Find Funny Or Sickening Done By Your Partner by Mistakemaker: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2020
fati2001:

OK, tell me something about me... and I didn't have any one named sani around me.
Maybe I got his name wrong anyway..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys I Need Your Opinion On This / Six Golden Rules, Strictly For Men. / She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.