Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Househelp Caught By Madam While Pouring Insecticide Into Her Drinking Water - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Caught By Madam While Pouring Insecticide Into Her Drinking Water (271 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Househelp Caught By Madam While Pouring Insecticide Into Her Drinking Water by woloadedCEO: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
A sad video of a Nigerian lady interrogating her househelp who allegedly poured insecticide into her drinking water, has surfaced the internet.

In the video, the househelp was kneeling down as her boss questioned her about the incident, and she replied. Apparently, the househelp sneaked out her Madam’s room key and poured insecticide into her drinking water, before she was caught.

While some Nigerians have asked the madam to send her to the station immediately, others are wondering the kind of treatment the madam has been giving her househelp, for her to think of harming her.

Watch the video below;

https://woloaded.com.ng/househelp-caught-by-madam-while-pouring-insecticide-into-her-drinking-water-video/

Re: Househelp Caught By Madam While Pouring Insecticide Into Her Drinking Water by Sikay19(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
shocked

This one is not househelp o but rather called house enemy. Daughter of jezebel from the pit of hell.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Affordable Classy Bags / Buhari’s Helicopter View And Closure Of Universities: A Big Paradox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.