Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? (56452 Views)

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Johnchrix(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
CuteVally:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".

i won't talk much, but listen, the owner of Gi-bet is still living in his father's house in ikoyi.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Liposure: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
The same reason it matters to men,i want my future husband untouched,sexually inexperienced in totality,i can't imagine myself with a man who has lost every sweetness in him to numerous women.I hate disvirgined men with passion
remember experience is the best teacher.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
paulolee:

tanks

I earn over 200k,
Still in my parents house till I have everything set as not to be poor again in my life. Moreover I provide almost everything in the house apart from rent. Why should I horriedly leave my parents when they should enjoy my money now, is it to go spend it with some pussies that didn't know me when I was in school.

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Kola5281(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
The same reason it matters to men,i want my future husband untouched,sexually inexperienced in totality,i can't imagine myself with a man who has lost every sweetness in him to numerous women.I hate disvirgined men with passion

I just hope you're one also.....but hope you know know virginity ends in a night, there's more to lookout for rather than this, but it's your choice ma'am...
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Mypeople2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bbbwings:

This is advice fromm he'll.
Op don't start using your shiikini money to start building house o.
You're still young, you need to be liquid.
Okay,but he should buy a land at least

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Mypeople2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
cheesy grin grin grin grin babe you won kill me with laughter here so tail I fall from chair
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Mypeople2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
But babe I am not sure you are the one in your dp since you are trying to say you are a virgin .Virgins nor dey hot like this

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by paul100(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
kingemaker:
Im also 25, earn close to 4m annually net, and still live with my parents. At this point in my life, "freedom" is the least of my worries. Trying to build a very solid foundation for myself (career) first while I enjoy the free accommodation and feeding. Life will become easier for you bro. Think this through.
I am happy for you bro but no vex ooo do you have a girlfriend and does she come to your parents house to see you?
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Sacelfarms: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
i will advise you as follows:
1) settle down by getting married and build with your wife.
2) Invest in a franchise business like Norland or BetKing shop to have a weekly income
for more counseling visit www.facebook.com/Stanleyandcatwinconsulting
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Freeman50(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
emmnprince:

No wonder you're asking this question. All the NL members you're following are "f", no even one "m." What should be the appropriate name to call you?
young Lady, it's just a simple question that demands a simple reply.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by oluwapoju(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
AngelaInteriorz:

Bruh! How can one amass 300ETH like you did? Was it via mining it? Or what exactly?
It's a journey of 3 years
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by oluwapoju(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sirfemisky:
How did you make that much?
It's from trading
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by iammozeez(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Prechgold1180:
1m is just like 100,k
Small money
the question is not whether the money is big or small tho
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Prechgold1180(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
iammozeez:

the question is not whether the money is big or small tho
that is what he thinks
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by DexterousOne(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Acidosis:
Go and invest your money in a low or medium risk investment like mutual funds or agrictech/crowdfunding. In Agrictech, 1.2m can become 1.8m in a year.

At 25, you need to stay liquid, so avoid land or fixed assets, especially if you have to invest your life savings. You can't easily convert your land to cash so it's going to be a f00lish move to put your life savings on land. A time will come when you'll need that money and you won't see a buyer. Some buyers will come and offer half the cost of the land. Sometimes, you won't see a buyer even if you advertise for 5 years.

Agrictech is your best bet at 25. Your cash shouldnt be far from you. Cash is King!

As per packing out of your father's house, it's one of the mistakes many poor and average people make. Any small thing, I wan pack out, I wan pack out. You won't hear this nonsense from rich kids.

Co sign

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by cardiorap: 2:41am On Aug 22, 2020
uuzba:

Since you have the confidence and means to make the N1million within short period, move out of your parents house.

I live very comfortably. I moved out of my parent's house before 21. Everyone must not tow the same route.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by mikeayus(m): 5:29am On Aug 22, 2020
prettywunmee:
The best is to buy land. Don't be in a hurry to move out since you are not getting married now. you can safe up money which will be used to rent an apartment since you are not jobless. Landed property appreciates and you can never regret acquiring it. If u r in Lagos, I could help you get in good location.

Hello Wunmi, are you into real estate?
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by mikeayus(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Elsueno:

What "freedom" are you talking about, See unless you are getting married or have no other choice do not packout. Forget those advising you be a man bullshyt, Bought my first car, land at my parents house. Even now I still stay with them. Don't pay rent or any bills. My meals are even brought to my room whenever am in town. To be honest, when I bought my first land, it was very cheap cause it's way out of the city, wasn't even keen on using it anytime soon. But as luck have it, the telecom guys needed some part of it to erect a network mass....omoh I made a killing grin We just renewed the lease less than a year ago

Awesome..you have made it...please how did you locate them or was it them that reached out to you?
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Elsueno: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2020
mikeayus:

Awesome..you have made it...please how did you locate them or was it them that reached out to you?

They reached out to me, but if you see them around ur land area, You can "discuss" with them to erect it on ur own portion

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by TheCork(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
I hav moiney
Please please please can I mate wit u?
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Sirfemisky: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
oluwapoju:
Wetin I wan gain
... Which trading app are you using?
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Sirfemisky: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
TheCork:
I hav moiney Please please please can I mate wit u?
... Bros please can you assist me with 5k
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by danilmo: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
dont let any shrinked penis man deceive you to be a virgin,they are very rare to come by and I know one just on mere sight, I can't be deceived,and I won't relent on my search.i hate non virgin men

Kwayet
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Ginalex(f): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op, like one contributor stated, it's preferable to stay liquid at this stage so I wouldn't advise to invest in a non-current asset (i.e land)... Come and invest your funds in one of our products at Cardinalstone (I'd advise our Structured Investment Plan i.e SIP where you are guaranteed at least a 10% ROI)... If you need more info, shoot me a mail wink

1 Like

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by EwuGambia: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
Isnt it a good thing to be a virgin as a man? i wonder why you guys think it's falling of hands for a guy to be virgin,be a good boy and remain decent.I have been searching for a virgin husband to marry within the age bracket of 30-35,it seems to be in total extinction but I'm still hoping,so you should be proud of your virginity as man,its a pride for men also

You this small girl....why are you describing me... undecided

Nice points though... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by shoprite: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
BigJoe19:
If we check now you be sub 2k for me undecided

grin grin grin

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Bbbwings: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
hush15:

I don't know but it shouldn't be less that 10% but even if it is eight percent or there about, it is still better cos its sure investment. You just need to watch it grow
4% bro
Buhari don scatter everything
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by hush15: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Bbbwings:

4% bro
Buhari don scatter everything

Seriously?? Omo na fix deposit sure be that
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by candlestick: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2020
webincomeplus:

Don't be quick to make insulting comments. The OP clearly stated that he's 25. She, on the other hand, is looking for man between 30-35. They are parallel lines already.
when it comes to things of the heart, age is just a number. The fact that op is 25 doesn't change a thing.
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by mozele(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Prechgold1180:
1m is just like 100,k

Small money

This one shock me!

Anty, can you give me small 100k or just teach me how to fish 500k/month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.