Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri (28806 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by stormborn28(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2020
SmartProf:
Look at this confused party. Its like you have decided to use your party to cash out from both the PDP and APC whenever they need to use you, now u are talking about distancing yourself. If you like you can upgrade to social distancing, but the court of appeal or supreme court will embarrass all your schemings and those of your new underground sponsors.
I'm shocked liked Buhari that they are just coming out to say this. Where were they all this while when the tribunal started it's sitting

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by stormborn28(m): 6:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Racoon:
So the party just woke up from its slumber.This is one of the reason why politics in Nigeria will remain a joke.Abeg let the law take its course
thank ooooooooo.. I'm surprised too
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by engela7(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2020
garfield1:

Forget the supreme court judgment. Let us talk about the elections before the court ruled.diri won his LGA by just 5000 votes

5000 is huge enough to make a BIG DIFFERENCE. Besides, have you asked yourself how many people are there in his LGA? His local government area kolokuma/opokuma is the smallest both in landmass and population.
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by farem: 6:11am On Aug 21, 2020
SmartProf:
Look at this confused party. Its like you have decided to use your party to cash out from both the PDP and APC whenever they need to use you, now u are talking about distancing yourself. If you like you can upgrade to social distancing, but the court of appeal or supreme court will embarrass all your schemings and those of your new underground sponsors.

Baby lawyer, have you considered and satisfied all the issues raised here?
Was there a newspaper publication in support or not?
Have you been able to produce the party membership card of the candidate?

The evidence and the witness to their primaries.
Life is not just about disagreement
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by farem: 6:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Austino50:
Its late now because the case has already been decided and you can not add or subtract at this level of appeal, even to the level of supreme court. Any bribe given to you is your own free share of the state resources it will not add any value to their so called appeal
So if there's judgement for murder of a non-existent personality is standing against you, you would want to be sentenced just because the sentence has been pronounced, right?
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by chrisxxx(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2020
garfield1:

A whole pdp being caught off guard by an unknown andp? Even apc won't be that careless.a whole pdpfied state being won by apc overwhelmingly.even if the reconduct new elections today with both diri and Dickson as governors,Lyon will still thrash them.I know you hate apc but pdp no reach
Just the way Atiku would in a free and fair election.
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by garfield1: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2020
engela7:

5000 is huge enough to make a BIG DIFFERENCE. Besides, have you asked yourself how many people are there in his LGA? His local government area kolokuma/opokuma is the smallest both in landmass and population.

Bayelsans love Lyon not diri.am not sure you are from bsyelsa.even if they reconduct that election ten times with diri as governor,he will be humiliated

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by garfield1: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=farem post=93050411]

Baby lawyer, have you considered and satisfied all the issues raised here?
Was there a newspaper publication in support or not?
Have you been able to produce the party membership card of the candidate?

The evidence and the witness to their primaries.
Life is not just about disagreement [/quote

Oga,the matter at the court has to do with underage candidacy and not primaries or membership

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by ejimatic: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2020
AAA593:

https://www.independent.ng/bayelsa-andp-distances-party-from-tribunal-case-sacking-diri/
When the case was filed did you talk?When the hearing started did you talk? When judgement was fixed ,did you talk? Why is this the time to disassociate yourself after judgement? Nigerian comedian politicians.We all know what is behind this ? ANDP press conference is belated under the law regardless money for settlement it may have released. However I wish Bayelsians good luck in their governorship battle.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by Lovelive: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2020
AAA593:

If you see the way the national chairman goofed at AIT evening democracy show two days ago.

All will be fine las las

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by casapraco123: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2020
vicdom:

SC has never ruled and ordered for any fresh election in Nigeria. So this judgement will follow suit.

In 1999, the SC ruled and ordered for a fresh election in Bauchi State when a case of Certificate forgery of was instituted against the running mate of Adamu Muazu.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by Tywo2018: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2020
Na u know.
Babzrockman:
Either alert or brown envelope one must have been served... Useless people everywhere..
I know the judgement will not have serious effects

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by emmnprince(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Don't always blame INEC.
Did INEC force the party to field an underage candidate with multiple dates of birth?

Yes INEC shouldn't have all the blame. The Judiciary share in the blame. Trivial matter like this shouldn't be an issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by icedbreez(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2020
garfield1:

Bayelsans love Lyon not diri.am not sure you are from bsyelsa.even if they reconduct that election ten times with diri as governor,he will be humiliated

U try...

Oshiomole is no longer party chairman to bring returning officers from UNIBEN who will announce results handed them by apc governors.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by StarSport: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Failing to say what is right at the right time and keeping silent over what is wrong is cowardice, cravenness and pusillanimity. Why now that the damage is almost done? ANDP sounds confused.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by NairaMaster1(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Austino50:
Its late now because the case has already been decided and you can not add or subtract at this level of appeal, even to the level of supreme court. Any bribe given to you is your own free share of the state resources it will not add any value to their so called appeal

You forgot they must testify? See your life? Appeal court will call them for testimony.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by asanwafo: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2020
AAA593:

Do you think that horrible judgment will stand? I laugh
U always tag any judgment that is not in ur favour "horrible". What do u know in law? Just cos politicians are shouting, that's why u are blabbing in same direction with them. El Rufai's invitation was withdrawn by a body that is supposed to be promoter of justice on the ground of hearsay,u supported it. If it were any governor from PDP u would have tagged it horrible. Kyari was the problem of Nigeria, now he is no more, Nigeria remains the same ur state inclusive. Uzodimma was a supreme court governor while Diri and Wike (first term),that of Zamfara etc were not. Grow up "man"

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by garfield1: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2020
icedbreez:

U try...

Oshiomole is no longer party chairman to bring returning officers from UNIBEN who will announce results handed them by apc governors.

Buni is even more lethal
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by AAA593: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2020
asanwafo:
U always tag any judgment that is not in ur favour "horrible". What do u know in law? Just cos politicians are shouting, that's why u are blabbing in same direction with them. El Rufai's invitation was withdrawn by a body that is supposed to be promoter of justice on the ground of hearsay,u supported it. If it were any governor from PDP u would have tagged it horrible. Kyari was the problem of Nigeria, now he is no more, Nigeria remains the same ur state inclusive. Uzodimma was a supreme court governor while Diri and Wike (first term),that of Zamfara etc were not. Grow up "man"
Don't insult me please

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by icedbreez(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2020
garfield1:

Buni is even more lethal

Lol. Good luck on that.

Pinning your hopes on a faraway north east party chairman is not the same as a South South chairman.

I see ur comments on this threat and it appears u re very vested on this.

I hope u have another day job tho because this expedition of yours will most likelynot bear fruits.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by garfield1: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2020
icedbreez:

Lol. Good luck on that.

Pinning your hopes on a faraway north east party chairman is not the same as a South South chairman.

I see ur comments on this threat and it appears u re very vested on this.

I hope u have another day job tho because this expedition of yours will most likelynot bear fruits.

Bayelsa people love lyon and that is final

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by AAA593: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
https://mobile./189449457789697?view=permalink&id=3297917833609495&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6863394174913047319%3Amf_story_key.3297917833609495%3Agroup_id.189449457789697%3Atop_level_post_id.3297917833609495%3Atl_objid.3297917833609495%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100002637227885%3Aoriginal_content_id.3119455994818944%3Aoriginal_content_owner_id.100002637227885%3Apage_id.189449457789697%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.3119455924818951%3Astory_location.6%3Aattached_story_attachment_style.video_inline%3Afilter.GroupStoriesByActivityEntQuery%3Atds_flgs.3%3Apage_insights.%7B%22189449457789697%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A189449457789697%2C%22page_id_type%22%3A%22group%22%2C%22actor_id%22%3A100002637227885%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A1%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A3119455994818944%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntGroupMallPostCreationStory%22%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22object_fbtype%22%3A657%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1598003646%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntGroupMallPostCreationStory%22%2C%22story_fbid%22%3A%5
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by iloveyou82(f): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
fergie001:

I knew it....
During cross-examination....the National Chairman of the Party was asked to produce the sheet for the Party's Primaries....he didn't have it.

Head-or-tail, its a no-case
you use to have a good sense of reason.

if the party that endorse diri has eaten their bribe, will they produce the result sheet? they can even throw it away.

where did inec saw the candidate to disquilify if the party did not produce him as their candidate.

therefore, the party actually conducted primary that produce the governorship candidate.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by fergie001: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
iloveyou82:
you use to have a good sense of reason.
I don't think this is necessary. Your point will still be noted without this.

Please

If the party that endorse diri has eaten their bribe, will they produce the result sheet? they can even throw it away.
The National Chairman is the person who filed the case....not the Secretary and Publicity Secretary here who are alleging this.

The National Chairman is still insisting on the case. Read the write-up, is he among those who are making this statement here?
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by iloveyou82(f): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
fergie001:

I don't think this is necessary. Your point will still be noted without this.

Please

The National Chairman is the person who filed the case....not the Secretary and Publicity Secretary here who are alleging this.

The National Chairman is still insisting on the case. Read the write-up, is he among those who are making this statement here?
it could be through consensus, the reason he could not produce the result sheet.
and the court consider it as truth.
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by fergie001: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
iloveyou82:
it could be through consensus, the reason he could not produce the result sheet.
and the court consider it as truth.
I never said it is a fact of case.
The consensus arrangement was not tendered in Court.

How can he go to Court to nullify an election if he was in tandem with the Consensus arrangement?

He spoke on AIT a few days ago that he is defiantly pursuing the case and defaulted any consensus arrangement.

The Bayelsa branch are the ones speaking here.....the National doesn't agree with them.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by icedbreez(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
garfield1:

Bayelsa people love lyon and that is final

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by authority2006(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
AAA593:

Do you think that horrible judgment will stand? I laugh

Lol. The one that made Diri governor was more horrible than that.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by asanwafo: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
AAA593:
Don't insult me please
U should be happy that I insulted u
Re: Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri by AAA593: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
asanwafo:
U should be happy that I insulted u
As God abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari / SSG George Akume Falls Sick, Flown To Germany - Sahara Reporters / I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.