Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Becos Of Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Becos Of Money? (665 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness / She Post Her Younger Sister Unclad Pics On Facebook, Becos She Snatch her bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becos Of Money? by silvertuke(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
is this happening becos of money or what? Where is this world heading to? see site 4 urself

http://kabibi.com/lates-news/latest-news/2267-cameroon-a-young-lady-naked-her-self-for-riches-photos.html
Re: Becos Of Money? by 190: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

I said it Camerooner's are a shame and disgrace to the entire world

what the f[i]u[/i]ck was that woman think,

Is she mad or what,

Jesus wept, and look @ the mob staring and taking pics,

what the phuck is wrong with this Cameroonians

and btw poster how did you get such site [ do you go about looking for naked women on the web ] undecided
Re: Becos Of Money? by Arkhin(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry O ga o!
The thing money sef dey cause!
Re: Becos Of Money? by zealot4me(f): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
hmmm money money money chaii

God 4bid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Becos Of Money? by 190: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
That isnt cos of money

You people should get your facts rite!!

She's gon haywire and you're all saying money

do you see her getting money from any of the on-looker's

please get your facts rite,  Cameroonians are generally useless [fact]

Im so pissed and i hate them undecided
Re: Becos Of Money? by Basildon1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked

I said it Camerooner's are a shame and disgrace to the entire world

In your mind, you have made sense to yourself. SMH!

This kabibi site sounds and looks crappy. I believe that these are photos of a deranged woman and it has been given a controversial caption to get traffic!
Re: Becos Of Money? by 190: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^ I knew you would rush and check it out~ undecided
Re: Becos Of Money? by silvertuke(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2011
and btw poster how did you get such site [ do you go about looking for unclothed women on the web ] undecided[/color]
[quote][/quote]

And what is that suppose to mean? Hope you are not trying 2 insults me? And for your information you move be +18 and above to view that site not for persons below 18 ok. So close the link now.
Re: Becos Of Money? by 190: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2011
silvertuke:

and btw poster how did you get such site [ do you go about looking for unclothed women on the web ] undecided[/color]

And what is that suppose to mean? Hope you are not trying 2 insults me? And for your information you move be +18 and above to view that site not for persons below 18 ok. So close the link now.

grin grin grin

you know yourself and wat you went to look for in there

Re: Becos Of Money? by victorazy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
She is possessed by evil spirit "chai"
Re: Becos Of Money? by silvertuke(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

you know yourself and wat you went to look for in there

Went there 2 see if u where the naked mad person, only 2 find out it was not u.
Re: Becos Of Money? by 190: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Becos Of Money? by pwiz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
BTW u dey vex,u ought to be hapi nahwink @OP, thatz a madwoman!
Re: Becos Of Money? by yuzedo: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
Ok! So i saw the pix and all, read the (very concise) and rather general gist (not much help, more sensational than informative), Abeg, can anyone explain WTF that was all about?? Wetin she bin dey do 4 d pix so? I'm kinda feeling obtuse today, undecided
P.s. 190, y u just dey irascible all of a sudden? Which camoo chic refuse u punny? Buh, shebi u no go mind nyash dat chic 4 dem pix?? wink
Re: Becos Of Money? by MMM2(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2011
i
luv
money
Re: Becos Of Money? by hackney(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
Girls in cameroun dont see sex as a big deal so the girls have to go the extra mile for cash.
If she was nigerian, she simply would have been one of the several million runs girls (ashawos) all
over the campuses (99% of lagos young girls are afterall into runs)
Re: Becos Of Money? by silvertuke(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2011
way to survive.
Re: Becos Of Money? by 190: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
yuzedo:

Ok! So i saw the pix and all, read the (very concise) and rather general gist (not much help, more sensational than informative), Abeg, can anyone explain WTF that was all about?? Wetin she bin dey do 4 d pix so? I'm kinda feeling obtuse today, undecided
P.s. 190, y u just dey irascible all of a sudden? Which camoo chic refuse u punny? Buh, shebi u no go mind nyash dat chic 4 dem pix?? wink
angry angry angry
Re: Becos Of Money? by Arosa(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
She is clearly a lunatic.  angry
somebody should have taken her to a mental asylum.  angry

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Work? / Aa Women Prefer Nigerian Men Or Vise Versa? / Marriage: For Love, Out Of Pressure, For Wealth. Analysis Of The Union"marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.