Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted (49881 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) should even be included in the primary school curriculum.

E get why.

RIP bro!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Captaincee(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Bahamas95(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
You see why I like minding my business.
It's good to mind your business but just imagine this scenario.......

Your brother dey drown for river but all the people wey dey around am nor make attempt to save am because dem dey mind their business. Dem come even dey snap pictures to upload for social media and your brother eventually die. Aunty talk true make devil shame, wouldn't you be angry that nobody made attempt to rescue him? That young man was just unfortunate to have died that way, not all humans are heartless.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bahamas95:
It's good to mind your business but just imagine this scenario.......

Your brother dey drown for river but all the people wey dey around am nor make attempt to save am because dem dey mind their business. Dem come even dey snap pictures to upload for social media and your brother eventually die. Aunty talk true make devil shame, wouldn't you be angry that nobody made attempt to rescue him? That young man was just unfortunate to have died that way, not all humans are heartless.

If its my family, I will do it for them, but I can't do it for a total stranger. Sorry.
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by guy222: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
I was in his shop to ask him how far with the phone i gave him to sell for me, only for me to see people crying and wailing, when i went closer i say him still hanging on the roof of the house, he was dried like stock fish, his eyes were burnt and his tongue was outside his mouth burnt like a roasted goat, oh my God!!! What a death, i was shock by the sight of his body, for two days now i have not been able to sleep, i keep seeing his burnt body, oh God keep us away from untimely dead. Rip friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by sigiyaya(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Stupid u! undecided

No home training at all.
I dont argue with brainwashed bab00ns like you.
Reply me when you begin to reason like human.
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Bahamas95(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
If its my family, I will do it for them, but I can't do it for a total stranger. Sorry.
Ok........

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
deltateam:

It was a thoughtless act.

Health and safety lessons are lacking, for the majority.........
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Olarewaju89: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
sigiyaya:
I dont argue with brainwashed bab00ns like you.
Reply me when you begin to reason like human.

Children of perdition spotted. undecided
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Ceeblaq10: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
govt pls reopen our schools
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by sinkhole: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361982/student-dies-trying-rescue-man-electrocuted-nasarawa-photos/
This is somebody one can happily say RIP to, at least he died while trying to help another human being, unlike some people wey go just die because dem don eat too much of our common treasury and people think we still need to say RIP to them!
Bro, RIP jare cry

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by sinkhole: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
and you will still want us to say RIP? If I get to your dead body first I go just hit am with big stick first cool

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by EdiskyHarry: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to his Family, May God Comfort them..

Such a Bubbling Young Man..

We are living in Deep Perilous time Folks..
There are Certain things that Happen and we can't Understand How or Why!

Let the Need and Importance of Preparation for Eternity be Registered in us at all Times..

Not Everyone who Left Home this Morning will make it to this Night..

Preparation For our Eternity should be our Watch Word! So in case We are taken away, we will Have Cause to say " Thank you Lord, I Made it"
God bless u sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Charlex23(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
It's just a thick line between life and death. Rip man
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Righteousness89(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

God bless u sir.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by jennybright(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Your choice of words are giving me hope and encouragement everyday.

God bless you

quote author=Righteousness89 post=93054976]Condolences to his Family, May God Comfort them..

Let the Need and Importance of Preparation for Eternity be Registered in us at all Times..

Preparation For our Eternity should be our Watch Word! So in case We are taken away, we will Have Cause to say " Thank you Lord, I Made it"
[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by quinox947: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Righteousness89(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
jennybright:
Your choice of words are giving me hope and encouragement everyday.

God bless you

quote author=Righteousness89 post=93054976]Condolences to his Family, May God Comfort them..

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Jeux: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Damn, not after one was lost in kakaki few weeks ago.rip man.
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Jeux: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
guy222:
I was in his shop to ask him how far with the phone i gave him to sell for me, only for me to see people crying and wailing, when i went closer i say him still hanging on the roof of the house, he was dried like stock fish, his eyes were burnt and his tongue was outside his mouth burnt like a roasted goat, oh my God!!! What a death, i was shock by the sight of his body, for two days now i have not been able to sleep, i keep seeing his burnt body, oh God keep us away from untimely dead. Rip friend.
damn! May his soul rest in peace.one of the few keffi people I've seen on nairaland o, how far bros
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Jeux: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is already recorded in heaven he lost his life while trying to save another soul, may his soul rest in peace .
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Olichoke: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you our Nairaland Pastor. Your comments are the best to me. Keep it up and stand for the gospel truth publicly. Do not let any godforsaken nigar on his way to hell on this platform to deter you. We are behind you. You have many followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by coi: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bury him like a hero
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by olisaEze(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sometimes the line btw courage and stupidity can get blurred. Tho a muslim, he gave up his life to save another just like Jesus did for us. RIP Haruna, na pipo like u 77virgins dey wait. No bi all those blood stained criminals way siddon for bush & Govt. House! angry angry
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Olichoke: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
sigiyaya:
Id!ot!!
. Righteousness89 is worth more than a million fools like you.
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Olichoke: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
sigiyaya:
Id!ot!!
. Righteousness89 is worth more than a million fools like you.
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by earnit5: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by professore(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

why I like you is that you don't relent, you don't care what naysayers say or will ever say. May God bless you bro, keep it up, those who will listen will listen and those who will not listen will not listen but I pray for more strength and grace for you to continue preaching the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Legalcriminal: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ogun wan kill you sha
deltateam:

May you also be help to someone in similar situation.
Re: Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted by Smooyis(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen. Heartfelt condolences to his family. May God comfort them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.