Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist (599 Views)

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by officialJP(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Let me start by saying am in a depression zone/confused. Am 25 years old and I only have ssce certificate, I've been working for the past 6years but nothing to account for my life is just a full mess, recently my brother sent me out of his house saying am useless even accuse me of being a drunkard, smoker, keeping bad company and late night and many more, but God in heaven knows I don't do the above mentioned, well people said he only did that so that I can free him and his wife to be, because the lady always complain I don't like her. Funniest part is that this my same brother is the one I always listen to his advice but always turn out negative, but recently I stopped listening to him i try to be a man and what happened next is sending me parking now I stay with a friend but I will be living soon, well what i really need help on is how can I arrange my life "note my family is somehow complicated" how can I start up my life from this junction.
Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by Girlieo(f): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2020
Go and find something to do aswell, even if it's a store keeper or petrol attendant, get something doing. from there, you can go for a part time OND that will give you a chance for a better job.
A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by yomi007k(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2020
1.You are not useless because it's good that you have been working for 6 years atleast you have some form of experience but do you have savings too?

2.You can "share rent" with someone. Dont do free bees. How do you even help out in your brother's house? Do you work or pay some bills? If you don't do neither then they will kick you out easily.

3. You need to forgive your brother for your own sake but don't forget this incidence. It must make you have sense by force...that there is no family anywhere.

Pick up the pieces.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by ojaysam25(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2020
Things like this would make you sit up bro...hustle like a man and get your own apartment...
Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by SEGLIZ: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2020
he just handed you, one of the greatest gift if not the greatest in life (liberty). he handed you a blank check to determine who you want to be.
there can't be any advice better than the three above mine. appreciate you brother for the bold step he helped you took.
all you need is a 'little push' but mind you that 'little push' might seem tough but sure it will take you. no legit hustle is bad, don't mind any kind of job at this point.
after securing something to keep body and soul together remember the savings culture, the only sure way to growing your wealth. avoid the Nigeria kind of flamboyant life we exhibit even in poverty.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by officialJP(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2020
yomi007k:
1.You are not useless because it's good that you have been working for 6 years atleast you have some form of experience but do you have savings too?

2.You can "share rent" with someone. Dont do free bees. How do you even help out in your brother's house? Do you work or pay some bills? If you don't do neither then they will kick you out easily.

3. You need to forgive your brother for your own sake but don't forget this incidence. It must make you have sense by force...that there is no family anywhere.

Pick up the pieces.
the 6years working is not that stable and the pay has never been more than 20k with high tp, and I cloth myself and do the feeding sometimes even send something to my Mom so no much saving and the saving i borrowed him
Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by SEGLIZ: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2020
officialJP:
the 6years working is not that stable and the pay has never been more than 20k with high tp, and I cloth myself and do the feeding sometimes even send something to my Mom so no much saving and the saving i borrowed him

this are excuses that would debar from success. everyone you see out there are one way or the other indebted to life but they have design a way to beat the numerous human wants that are insatiable.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by chii8(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2020
officialJP:

For you to have to borrow to someone and give your mother shows that you are trying small.Locate a church close to your place of work and be sleeping there while you save for a place of your own.At least you will be saving that tfare.Start from there,God will direct your path.
Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by frozen70(f): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
officialJP:
Let me start by saying am in a depression zone/confused. Am 25 years old and I only have ssce certificate, I've been working for the past 6years but nothing to account for my life is just a full mess, recently my brother sent me out of his house saying am useless even accuse me of being a drunkard, smoker, keeping bad company and late night and many more, but God in heaven knows I don't do the above mentioned, well people said he only did that so that I can free him and his wife to be, because the lady always complain I don't like her. Funniest part is that this my same brother is the one I always listen to his advice but always turn out negative, but recently I stopped listening to him i try to be a man and what happened next is sending me parking now I stay with a friend but I will be living soon, well what i really need help on is how can I arrange my life "note my family is somehow complicated" how can I start up my life from this junction.

Since your father is complicated and you can't say it the way it is

Go to your brother and his wife
Apologies to both of them in the presence of each other and you will hear from the houses mouth why you were asked to pack out

Tell him to allow you in and help you get a room to stay then help your to start selling anything that will cost you like below 50k for a start up

You can't remain idke after WAEC exams, no skill, no admission, no trade.

If he can get accommodation for you good tge start looking for school to teach so that you won't be idle

As it is now, no one can send you to university because of funds

But within you, change your character, the home belongs to women so respect his wife and respect your self
Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by bigl: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
officialJP:

Sorry bro.

I can relate.

1st thing is to identify what you have in your arsenal that can be of help to u at this moment. I mean what skillset do u have ?

You can use your skills to generate income either via employment or freelancing .

Once your finances are stable, then proceed to the next phase.
Re: I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist by ezugegere(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2020
I think learning a trade will be the best option for you in the long run. Throw your pride away and think of what you will love doing: Tailoring, haircut or hair dressing, Vulcarnizer, anything at all. In some instances, you can always find a place to sleep where you're learning work. Avoid bad friends and all those things that your brother mentioned. Be determined and prayerful. May God be with you

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) / Teenage Pregnancy / What Gift Can I Get My 3 Year Old Nephew??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.