Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping (418 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by Finnese001: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2020
I just want to know oo grin

So make I no go fall hand because this redpill don dey enter body Wella

My ogas in the house

Ubunja
Martinez39s
Re: Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by proclinician: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2020
Finnese001:
I just want to know oo grin

So make I no go fall hand because this redpill don dey enter body Wella

You can flirt all u want, that's okay but simping starts when u begin to do things that ordinarily you wouldn't do so you can impress the one you're flirting with. Say for instance you fulfil every of her requests including the outrageous ones that on a normal circumstances u wouldn't do such but because u want to impress, that's sinking and very dangerous.
Re: Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Op I don't know what to say to you honestly
Re: Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by Finnese001: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2020
proclinician:

You can flirt all u want, that's okay but simping starts when u begin to do things that ordinarily you wouldn't do so you can impress the one you're flirting with. Say for instance you fulfil every of her requests including the outrageous ones that on a normal circumstances u wouldn't do such but because u want to impress, that's sinking and very dangerous.

Noted boss, thanks a lot
Re: Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by Finnese001: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op I don't know what to say to you honestly

Me I'm just a confused brother lol

So I need to be clearified make I no go mumu myself
Re: Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2020
Finnese001:

Me I'm just a confused brother lol

So I need to be clearified make I no go mumu myself
Don't worry you will see another babe with pussy odour
Re: Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2020
thy simping laws section 16 (2) " to flirt is the gateway to simp" grin grin grin

its like marijuana being the gateway drug grin grin grin, you might end up booty bumpin meth in a dark deserted alley all by yourself even though you started with just one toke. likewise to flirt, you might end up having dinner with the lord of the simp just after 2 days of flirting. grin grin grin

young padawan, tread carefully and flirt carefully, in order not to dine with the lord of the simp. grin grin

all jokes aside, dont put too much effort into thinking about these things, there is no almighty divider that separates one from the other. All i advise is that when you feel yourself simping to the dark side grin grin grin, take a step back and remember your teachings.
Re: Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by Finnese001: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Don't worry you will see another babe with pussy odour

cheesy cheesy grin grin

You wicked oo
Re: Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping by meobizy(f): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Try whipping her into submission. Na that one sweet pass.

(1) (Reply)

Pablo Escoba Caught Girlfriend With Bodyguard / . / My Wife Is A Fast Machine: Hollywood Actor Dwayne The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.