Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? (8599 Views)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by knight(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
There is this girl I just meet  and somehow I know am in love. But the snag is she has had an abortion for her boyfriend. do you think it is wise for me to go ahead with wooing her? On my part I don't give a hoot.  I just want to have a second opinion on this, Pls be constructive.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by r231(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
wellllllll. . . . . . . . the ball is in your court

that will be your decision not anybody else
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by naijafrend: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
Well, you have made up your mind and congrats on that. I sincerely hope you dont come back again after some time saying I found out she had a loose lifestyle and I only knew about one and blah blah blah ! Please do a thorough investigation and confirm she has had only one BF and one abortion and that abortion will in no way hinder your plans to become parents, should this relation result in marriage. All the best !
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MMM2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
do u want 2 marry her
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by kokoye(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
Yes I can.

be glad she told you in the first place. You would be surprised at how many ladies have had abortion but wont say jack.

If you want to, go for a medical check to make sure all is well with her womb and watnots.

goodluck.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2011
Why did I just laughed at Koyoke' comment? I swear he gon not kill me o!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2011
On the real though,

Even if the girl does go get checked, the doctor wouldn't be able to tell if she can conceive or not unless she actually get pregnant. There are many women who assumed they are healthy because doctors stated they are and having infertility issues. Even women who having infertility issues are menstruating so do not look at the fact she is bleeding as a good sign.

The best way you can most definitely see if she can conceive if you want children is to get her pregnant.

Good Luck!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by kokoye(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why did I just laughed at Koyoke' comment? I swear he gon not kill me o!

What did I say wrong this time woman
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by kokoye(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

On the real though,

Even if the girl does go get checked, the doctor wouldn't be able to tell if she can conceive or not unless she actually get pregnant. There are many women who assumed they are healthy because doctors stated they are and having infertility issues. Even women who having infertility issues are menstruating so do not look at the fact she is bleeding as a good sign.

The best way you can most definitely see if she can conceive if you want children is to get her pregnant.

Good Luck!

I agree totally. I just pointed that out if it'll make him feel better.

but not all men believe in pumping until pregnancy before marriage.

I just dont want him crucifying the lady because she was honest with him
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
I hear you suga. But what else can he do? He is concern with her fertility and the best way to know is to get her pregnant.

I don't understand why fertility is such a big deal when we have a world filled with children WITHOUT PARENTS. To be a mother or a father doesn't have nothing to do with your ability to reproduce.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrCork17: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2011
if the punnny is fresh: Yes!! wink
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
Is your dick fresh?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by kokoye(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I hear you suga. But what else can he do? He is concern with her fertility and the best way to know is to get her pregnant.

I don't understand why fertility is such a big deal when we have a world filled with children WITHOUT PARENTS. To be a mother or a father doesn't have nothing to do with your ability to reproduce.

that does not fly in Africa sweetie - unfortunately.  Women will be emotionally crucified if they cant have kids - even by their enlightened friends.

I know Nigerian females here in the U.S that will gladly rub it in your face when they know your kids are adopted.  sad
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrCork17: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Is your manliness fresh? 

you wanna check it? wink
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by lekank: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hmmmmm, What is past is past, if you sure love her, there is nothing wrong in marrying her!!!

And about her not having issues again, probably if you are scared, what happens if she is a virgin and still you got married to her and yet she cant get pregnant?

Life is full of surprises, God help us,
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
kokoye:

that does not fly in Africa sweetie - unfortunately.  Women will be emotionally crucified if they cant have kids - even by their enlightened friends.

I know Nigerian females here in the U.S that will gladly rub it in your face when they know your kids are adopted.  sad

That is sad. I can see why the governments all over the world are doing PUBLIC and PRIVATE population control. But MOST ON THIS THREAD IS NOT READY FOR THIS TYPE OF MEAT. So I will bring it back to the level which MOST ON HERE accustomed to.

Well, it is sad that they would do that. I don't see any issues with adopting because whether we agree or not. There are parents who are dying of HIV, AIDS, FAMINE, and other health problems. Children are left in the world with no parental figures and therefore wreck havoc!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

you wanna check it? wink

Sure. (filing teeth)
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MBG4Real(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2011
If you don't give a hoot as you said, then you should't be asking for a second opinion.

However, for me, it depends on the circumstances surrounding how I met her .

If she confirms it, I will lose some interest though, but my final decision will be

seriously weighed after consulting Doctors and God.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Jeel: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
I dont think u lov her
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by izby(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2011
no offence,i think u should ask ur sister or mom,they are in the best position to advise u,
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2011
izby:

no offence,i think u should ask your sister or mom,they are in the best position to advise u,

why would think his mum or sister can best advise him?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by hackney(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
@post : yes.
Almost all my exes had abortions.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by seedord247(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
hackney:

@post : yes.
Almost all my exes had abortions.

And you are still alive??
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Playgal(f): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
@IZBL, how do Ɣ☺u want D̶̲̥̅̊ poster to ask his mother inlaw and sis inlaw to be? Haba
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by spoilt(f): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
grin is it because she told you? Marry her jor.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2011
If you don't give a hoot then why do you need
the opinions of others?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by born2boink(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2011
I will surely marry the girl with abortion
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Dsense(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
OP.
Go with Mrs China's advice . . . . . , She's got experiences in this main field wink
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Go with Mrs China's advice . . . . . , She's got experiences in this main field wink

Dsense, are you saying I conducted abortions on women before?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Dsense(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
I meant you have conducted so many abortions on yourself during your time ,the range from 20-35 yrs old . .Now you are 45 yrs and you should have attained lot of experiences from your escapades grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by MrsChima(f): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
D-sense:

I meant you have conducted so many abortions on yourself during your time ,the range from 20-35 yrs old . .Now you are 45 yrs and you should have attained lot of experiences from your escapades grin grin

Dsense, I know you are used to WHORISH WOMEN who sleep around and carelessly have multiple babies only to abort them. I am sorry to bust your dream. I have never had an abortion and I am not over 30. However, I have counseled and treated hundreds of girls who have aborted their babies and to me that a serious matter.

The youngest girl I have counseled and treated was 10 years old. As you can see this subject is touchy for thousands of women on this site and some of them probably breaking down reading comments concerning abortion. My heart go out to these women for some of them had no choice and most of them knew no better.

May the healing rest in the soul of these ladies' heart. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? by Dsense(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
Are you denying your past?
PLease let's be realistic,We all had bad past and trying to make the future a better one,So it's never a shame to tell pple bout you ordeals,Like you know i'm not just anobody to you . .Cause i know your past tongue . . .Pls confess to the nation.
Or is your hubby around you . . , It's okay we talk it off when i visit this weekend grin grin grin grin
[size=2pt]You should be crying by now . .I got you . .chaiiii grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Handsome Men Of South Eastern Nigeria / How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression / MRM Vs Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.