Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Successful Marriage Advice: What You Need To Know Before Entering Into A Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Successful Marriage Advice: What You Need To Know Before Entering Into A Married (205 Views)

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. / Advice: What To Do With My Boyfriend / The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Marriage Advice: What You Need To Know Before Entering Into A Married by Deloversbed(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Are you a woman of age or are you yet to get to the age of marriage? This doesn't mean, what matters the most is what is your plan for your marital life when the time comes? Some ladies have no time for themselves all in the name of marriage. There is the need to know the following before you enter into a man's home for marriage.

*1. HAVE SOUND VISION FOR YOUR LIFE:* You are more than a cook and baby factory. You are on this planet earth for a purpose. What is your vision, what is your mission? What is your reason for existence? Never you forget not to give them up because you are now married. Marriage is good and necessary but that doesn't make it the end of everything.

*2. HAVE A SOURCE OF INCOME:* If you have no job or business you are doing and you are looking for an ATM man to dump all your financial responsibility on, you will end up a leech, not a wife, a sucker, not a giver, a liability, not an asset, a burden not a burden-bearer! Get a job!. It's good good to be of financial help to your man in the time of hardship.

*3. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY:* Some ladies are in their twenties and they look close to their graves, why? How many children have you had? Why are you not firm, smart, healthy and attractive? If you have health issues, darling, pray for healing before you get married. With faith, you will be healed. If you eat junk, stop the trash and eat healthy food. Too much sugar, red meat, chocolates are not good for you. They are waiting to affect your body in the future. Some ladies don't see the need to seduce their husbands anymore after all they are now married but I tell you there is a possibility for the man to start looking outside.

*4. LEARN HOW TO...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/08/successful-marriage-advice-what-you.html?m=1

Cc.Rocktation

(1) (Reply)

How To Look Attractive And Melt Any Guy's Heart / Thank You Very Much / Today Was Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.