Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure (86406 Views)

Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by honest1480(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmm! Nija, so na driver now, no more pilot.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by OVAFYNBOY(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=GeneralPula post=93066668][/quote]

grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by ekaette1621: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nigeria should be listed among 1000 ways to die.

I laugh in Swahili

welcome to 9ja
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by JesusJesus: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
I know many people have been careless to drive cars with malfunctioning breaks however, a jet with a malfunctioning part is an intention to commit murder.
Flying such a plane is like commiting suicide
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by oyewale0001(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is well.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Artiiclebeast: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chai

Thank God say no be when e dey top speed for up na him the break fail oh, the matter for worwor

Wetin I dey yarn sef

Abeg check my signature for more tori
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by ojaysam25(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Only in Nigeria
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Iceberg3: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
See environment, airport environment at that,what a shame...zoo
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by alexpumpin: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Road race gone wrong.....

Where's that damn nigga guy when you need him most
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by skyhighweb1: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Centcanada:
All the bad bad things na lagos e day happen.
n d once for north na terrible things shey?

2 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by furio: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
That is not a photo of a Jet. That's a Turbo-Prop plane.

3 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by baconline(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Its not a jet, its a propeller plane

4 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by mamaafrik(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
This one wey look like Fire fighting glider or the one use in Jamaica for spraying insecticide.
This is not Jet biko................which kain wahala......be this one

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by mamaafrik(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
baconline:
Its not a jet, its a propeller plane
you self talk am,my papa motor car cost pass that thing now
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Lexusgs430: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Imagine brake failure in the air......... Breeze and Birds go suffer ó......... grin
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by RosyIsBlessed: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thanks to God no one was Injured!

But Such a Scneario is a Picture of what Will Happen on the Day of the Rapture ..

A Pilot who is Saved and Piloting a Plane who Suddenly Disappear, and the plane will Crash!

A Man/ Woman who is Born-again and Maybe was In the vehicle Driving will Suddenly Disappear..

An UnSaved Nursing Mother who is Carrying her baby will Suddenly notice that the baby Has Disappeared.

It will be a Day of Worldwide Confusion and Chaos..

Brothers and Sisters, sit up, Humble yourself and Get Prepared so you don't be the one to be Left Behind..

Brothers and Sisters!Look at whole Earth! We Can't deny that we Can't see that It is About to Happen!!

They'll disappear to where?

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by preselect(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Cmanforall:
shocked

Thought there's limited air travels with all the lockdowns.

Where is this one going to or coming from?

Glad no life is lost.
i dont understand nigerians, everyone is happy no life was lost. but methinks we should be alarmed that there is a jet in our airport that has no brakes that work. we found this bc the accident happened. how did this jet get to even move? was there no inspection before the jet took off? who monitors planes in nigeria.
or are we just sitting ducks waiting for the next plane crash.
just as we are waiting for the next attack of southern kaduna
or the next boko haram attack
or the next fulani herdsmen attack
or the next kidnapping.

no one is doing anything tangible, everyone is busy praying.

na wa o.

@Cmanforall, though I quoted you, i'm referring to nigerians in general, including me, not just you.

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Elmander1983(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wetin we no go see or hear for Nigeria? Do we have to manage everything? Trust them to come up with a great reason for the failure
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/21/jet-rams-fence-lagos-airport-after-brake-failure
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
You better repent, if not you will know who actually needs a reset brain
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self.. ....... everything na just end time....there is no rapture niggarrr....we have been hearing that rapture Shit for too long niggarrr

You get luck say you nor dey stay with me
I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Seebrian(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

There’s no such thing like rapture.
There is rapture brother, stop living in denial and repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by mamaafrik(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
elChapo1:
whoever tagged this container a jet will suffer for 600 years.
kukuu kee me now,if this is a jet then na hin be say na Chevrolet phantom my grandpa dey use carry us to farm then in 1993 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by sigiyaya(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

But Such a Scneario is a Picture of what Will Happen on the Day of the Rapture ..

A Pilot who is Saved and Piloting a Plane who Suddenly Disappear, and the plane will Crash!

A Man/ Woman who is Born-again and Maybe was In the vehicle Driving will Suddenly Disappear..

An UnSaved Nursing Mother who is Carrying her baby will Suddenly notice that the baby Has Disappeared.

Brothers and Sisters, sit up, Humble yourself and Get Prepared so you don't be the one to be Left Behind..

Brothers and Sisters!Look at whole Earth! We Can't deny that we Can't see that It is About to Happen!!
Can people now see why i proudly call you an Id!ot!!
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by MsAllison(f): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self.. ....... everything na just end time....there is no rapture niggarrr....we have been hearing that rapture Shit for too long niggarrr

I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
damnnnn niggerrrrr cheesy
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Rapture:

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

6 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Openbusiness: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na driver dey drive jet
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by DoubleEngine007: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nigga do you want to suffer for 600 years? ; No let pastor remove your teeth o. D Biko no reset our niaraland pastor head o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by SLAP44: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

There’s no such thing like rapture.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by anonimi: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

5 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by anonimi: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
DamZik:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108528_freedomfromreligion_jpegda05818afb78aa6547aade7e51e53413

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by rowland545(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

so wat will u now gain ...Mr damm nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.