Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure (86402 Views)

Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Bahamas95(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Flying casket
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Sarita01(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self.. ....... everything na just end time....there is no rapture niggarrr....we have been hearing that rapture Shit for too long niggarrr

You get luck say you nor dey stay with me
I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
How wetin you write take make sense pass wetin him write,that your weed dealer no do you fine abeg,na expired weed him sell u

2 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Person2person(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good no damages
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Seebrian(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bodydialect57:
You better repent, if not you will know who actually needs a reset brain
Just say you are indirectly advocating darkness. But just know that darkness cannot overshadow light. Stop wasting your effort in advocating evils because light will surely win.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020

Who are you responding to? How am l advocating evils?
Seebrian:
Just say you are indirectly advocating darkness. But just know that darkness cannot overshadow light. Stop wasting your effort in advocating evils because light will surely win.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thanks to God no one was Injured!

But Such a Scneario is a Picture of what Will Happen on the Day of the Rapture ..

A Pilot who is Saved and Piloting a Plane who Suddenly Disappear, and the plane will Crash!

A Man/ Woman who is Born-again and Maybe was In the vehicle Driving will Suddenly Disappear..

An UnSaved Nursing Mother who is Carrying her baby will Suddenly notice that the baby Has Disappeared.

It will be a Day of Worldwide Confusion and Chaos..

Brothers and Sisters, sit up, Humble yourself and Get Prepared so you don't be the one to be Left Behind..

Brothers and Sisters!Look at whole Earth! We Can't deny that we Can't see that It is About to Happen!!

Funny man.

Took a book written by unknown people extremely serious. Laughing
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by lanre316: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

But Such a Scneario is a Picture of what Will Happen on the Day of the Rapture ..

A Pilot who is Saved and Piloting a Plane who Suddenly Disappear, and the plane will Crash!

A Man/ Woman who is Born-again and Maybe was In the vehicle Driving will Suddenly Disappear..

An UnSaved Nursing Mother who is Carrying her baby will Suddenly notice that the baby Has Disappeared.

Brothers and Sisters, sit up, Humble yourself and Get Prepared so you don't be the one to be Left Behind..

Brothers and Sisters!Look at whole Earth! We Can't deny that we Can't see that It is About to Happen!!

Wow!

Is this a joke or do adults still believe this fancy delusion?
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Humanoid01(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self.. ....... everything na just end time....there is no rapture niggarrr....we have been hearing that rapture Shit for too long niggarrr

I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
Baba shut up abeg.

2 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Kemimarch16(f): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Thank God no life lost
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Mcreloaded(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nothing baba kekere can not handle.

He remains the best panel beater in my area.

The owner should not worry much as it won't be too expensive and a little koofing will do the trick.

Okada used to patronize him back in the day even Nigeria airways too
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by chiemmanuel(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Veronicaff1:
Naija sha
Toilet light for your WC is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080...550..863...12

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it
price
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Mcreloaded(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
I have and will never board this Danfo Airplane........Airpeace or Nothing.

This is the exact plane that flew Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff city into the Mediterranean sea......

Nothing baba kekere can not handle.

He remains the best panel beater in my area.

The owner should not worry much as it won't be too expensive and a little koofing will do the trick.

Okada used to patronize him back in the day even Nigeria airways too
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108528_freedomfromreligion_jpegda05818afb78aa6547aade7e51e53413

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

Do you believe that a Creator created the creatures? That Creator is the true God. Others are Satan's inspired gods. He is coming to judge the world.

Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by exynos(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
elChapo1:
whoever tagged this container a jet will suffer for 600 years.
Can't stop laughing bro grin
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Seebrian(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Seebrian:
The quote was not meant for you. Apology Sir. I'm trying to quote the person attacking Righteousness quote.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Pablo25: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Village people
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
SheikhMuniru:
Only In Nigeria You Will See People Pushing Plane

I beg, na Nigeria be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Bukden16(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
who, who and who dey inside the plane?
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by MajohBankz: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/21/jet-rams-fence-lagos-airport-after-brake-failure
At a time eh....
Bia op, wetin concern plane and driver again? Him no go aviation school? ABI na learn him learn am
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by baxmaich(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
only in pig society like Nigeria.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by anonimi: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
DamZik:
Do you believe that a Creator created the creatures? That Creator is the true God. Others are Satan's inspired gods. He is coming to judge the world.

Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6392490_screenshot201703251113431_jpege7efc671bcd65efa910c8efb45a5868a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Olichoke: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Let me tell you this, the reason you deny rapture is because your conscience is burnt with a hot iron. People like you deny the truth of God's word in order to keep swimming in self deceit and ungodliness. Do not be deceived, Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father. Either Jesus comes now or you die now, it's the same experience. Accept Christ and be saved from eternal condemnation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by brainhgeek(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep it ringing soldier. I stand with you in this race.

2 Likes

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by InvertedHammer: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
/
Come on.

They can get Tokunbo brakepads in Ladipo.

/
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Ejanla07: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

na colorado go fit reset dat brain
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by bekongtony(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
What came to my mind when you said "Jet" embarassed

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Veronicaff1:
Naija sha
Toilet light for your WC is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080...550..863...12

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it
grin fancy looiong
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by fykes(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

U my guy... Ur mind is so shitty a glance will leave the devil fucccked up for months

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by jones9ice: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

The BAALE OF JESUS I HAIL THE Righteousness89
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by KingAzari: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Veronicaff1:
Naija sha

All this on top shit matter? grin
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Vikalinda(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
thank God no life was lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.