Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers (11897 Views)

Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
cheesy

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by uniqueama1(f): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Why give a dog a bad name simply because you want to hang it. I tire for bad belle propaganda.
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Bevima: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Adamawa people
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by CioAngels(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yankiss:
If this rebuttal is truth, then Atiku is good to go. But I sense some image laundering effort. You can't trust Nigerian politicians. They like to eat their cake and have it!
You are very right, it is image saving. All the ogas that owns companies knows what the Nigerian staffs are going through but they will keep quiet because they believe these foreigners are working in their favours, but, No. But, should we blame them, no, it is our government who are not better too.

1 Like

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by ezechi24(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
rentAcock:
This is the reason why everyone should become their own boss. Working under anyone else is slavery.

If na so e easy for mouth ...every body for be oga boss...una go just come outside dey talk like say no be nija una dey...msshw

1 Like

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by nedekid: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Its buharis fault ...I don't need to know anything facts ... I don't need to read the long tori .. I just let my fingers chose a name to blame ...buhari

Fellow Zombies there will be a national meeting of the BZN(brainless zombies of Nigeria) please endeavour to be present.

Sign
Alhaji Zombiaminu hauka
Special adviser to the commissioner of zombies affairs .Zmi,Pzhd,Mni, Zfn

grin

1 Like

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by nedekid: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
ezechi24:

If na so e easy for mouth ...every body for be oga boss...una go just come outside dey talk like say no be nija una dey...msshw
Na maltivational speaka grin
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by donprinyo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
At least he's far better than de current Dullard. Atiku would have made a better a president than dis retired Archaic Soldier.
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by donprinyo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bonatheripper:
cheesy
This ur pics is wicked
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Karlifate: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
rentAcock:
This is the reason why everyone should become their own boss. Working under anyone else is slavery.
If "everyone" becomes the boss, who is going to be the worker?
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by lereinter(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
rentAcock:

You mean everyone in nigeria
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by oluwaahmed: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
APC is really scared of this 2023 that onochie lagos/ibadan expressway media formulate lies anyhow. It is tinubu I sorry for.
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by lereinter(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
The only reason I won't vote for Atiku in 2023 is if Seyi makinde or Peter Obi were wins the pdp ticket
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by oluwaahmed: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Many of you will call atiku, Atiku. Corrupt politician and a looter. But isn't it better to vote for a looter that invested the money in his people? Atiku has numerous companies that employ thousands of Nigerians from different tribes. From APTI to PRODECO the list is endless. Unlike some SW kingpin that loots and gives his street urchins (even the ones here on NL) jobs like motor park tout, and stipends form bullion vans on election days.
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by edoairways: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
rentAcock:
I don't agree with you on this. You got to start from somewhere, moreover you will be boss to someone's child too. That person's child will one day become a boss of himself or herself
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by earnit5: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by TheFearless(f): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
rentAcock:

Why not read before you make comment
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Khai!! APC Media I know unah hand work..
But APC, PDP, you guys are still the same thing
False
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by BrainRider: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
I want to see you take the legal action please.
What of the part that indians are being imported to displace Nigerians in the Factory?
Rubbish
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Philspace(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dear Family;
Kindly assist a brother, i intend starting-up a Point of Sales business (POS) but my only challenge now is a smart phone, my bank said i'll have to use the mobile app pending when my approval for the machine will be granted.
Please i'll be grateful if you could assist me get one, nothing is too small.
My details below;
Yanjo Aondover Philip (GTB)
God bless you.
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Rawhumper(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Atiku appointing an Indian as head is a bad signal to Nigerians.

I believe there are more competent Nigerians that can handle that company.

If he is a lover of Nigerians he wouldnt have appointed a foreigner to head it.

The present adminstration has put us in a mess, dont know Atiku with that how Nigeria will be administered under him.

etokhana:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6062637/riots-indians-accused-molesting-female#92968242

https://tribuneonlineng.com/atikus-company-adama-beverages-workers-deny-report-of-mass-sack-molestation-of-female-worker/amp/
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by dayo2hot: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2020
chuksbaby:
Second side of the coin

Boss I sent you mail and whatapp message buy you didn't reply. Pls reply me chat
Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2020
dayo2hot:

Boss I sent you mail and whatapp message buy you didn't reply. Pls reply me chat

Checking Tru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers by dayo2hot: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2020
chuksbaby:

Checking Tru

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost? / Pwc Interview / Should I Sack My Staff For Stealing #500:00?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.