Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day (56111 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by freeborn02: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Topsic70:

And i blv it is extremely asinine to want to remove the speck in other ppl's eyes whilst having a caterpillar-sized log in ur own eyes.

Charity they say begins at home. Is it d same ppl that overlook d rots in their backyard that will form holier than thou in anoda person's backyard?

Hate and tribalism is so much engrafted in some ppl's DNA that it has bcom a norm in their climes.

How will u tell me not to defend mine of d accusations dt you yourselves are well guilty of? That's d point, its not whether ppl are blindly defending tinubu.

How many petition has omokri written against Allison madueke, atiku, akpabio's nddc (mismanaged 81billion) gang, kalu/Theodore orji etc?

In conclusion, your reason for defending a thief is because he is from your tribe? So, what's the purpose of your education if you still behave like a stark illiterate?

And your daft stark illiterate brain also told you that anyone who doesn't lick Tinubu's ass like you is from another tribe?

Boy, you are daft

2 Likes

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
freeborn02:

In conclusion, your reason for defending a thief is because he is from your tribe? So, what's the purpose of your education if you still behave like a stark illiterate?

And your daft stark illiterate brain also told you that anyone who doesn't lick Tinubu's ass like you is from another tribe?

Boy, you are daft
Ur sentiments has clouded ur sense of reasoning nwannnem.
Since u don't understand, let me break it down for u:

1) U and ur lots say he stole abi? Now I'm asking u, what did he steal? Kindly present d evidence of what he stole here right now or u perpetually hold ur peace!

2) Those who stole ur destiny, DT we all read about: d iboris/Allusion maduekes/orjis/Akpabios nddc gangs (of d 81billion fame) of this world that we read about, how many petitions has the like of u and omokkiri written?

3) The ones with fact (2 above) u pretend not to see, but d ones bred in allegations (1 above) , u carry on ur head like locust beans. E rhyme for ya aiz say u leave confirm tiff come begin drag 'dem say, dem say' wey una dey discuss for village meeting upandan?

Like I said earlier, tribalism don dey some ppl blood so tey dem nor even know sey dem dey practice am on a steady!

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by freeborn02: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Ur sentiments has clouded ur sense of reasoning nwannnem.
Since u don't understand, let me break it down for u:

1) U and ur lots say he stole abi? Now I'm asking u, what did he steal? Kindly present d evidence of what he stole here right now or u perpetually hold ur peace!

2) Those who stole ur destiny, DT we all read about: d iboris/Allusion maduekes/orjis/Akpabios nddc gangs (of d 81billion fame) of this world that we read about, how many petitions has the like of u and omokkiri written?

3) The ones with fact (2 above) u pretend not to see, but d ones bred in allegations (1 above) , u carry on ur head like locust beans. E rhyme for ya aiz say u leave confirm tiff come begin drag 'dem say, dem say' wey una dey discuss for village meeting upandan?

Like I said earlier, tribalism don dey some ppl blood so tey dem nor even know sey dem dey practice am on a steady!

Can you vow with your life and those of your children that Tinubu never stop government money as a governor and as Lagos kingmaker?

And with all your make-believe sophistication, you still think everyone opposing not licking Tinubu's ass like you is not a yorubas. Stop disgracing those who sent a daft head like you to school

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
freeborn02:

Can you vow with your life and those of your children that Tinubu never stop government money as a governor and as Lagos kingmaker?
Thanks for exposing ur irrationally!
U called him a thief and I asked u a simple question: "show us what he stole" but u could only mumbe d jargonz u uttered up there.

Right now if u are sued for libel/deformation of character, will ds be ur response to the judge? Boy, hope u know slander/libel/fefamation of character is a crime and u are liable to be imprisoned as a consequence. Las-las ur village ppl be screaming 'victimization' to UN, ECOWAS etc grin

Again u have just buttressed what I said earlier that u lots make bogus and baseless accusations without an iota of proof whilst the ones with proofs u ignore all for tribal sentiments.

If I call u a thief in the market square and u ask me to show d ppl what u stole and I resort to d jargonz u uttered up there as my 'proofs', or me asking u to swear whether u've not stolen meat from ur mothers pot b4, will that be acceptable to u as 'proofs' of u being a thief?

And with all your make-believe sophistication, you still think everyone opposing not licking Tinubu's ass like you is not a yorubas. Stop disgracing those who sent a daft head like you to school
Well, u've just proved by ur indiscretion and lies who d bolded fits more BTW me and u.
cool
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by freeborn02: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Thanks for exposing ur irrationally!
U called him a thief and I asked u a simple question: "show us what he stole" but u could only mumbe d jargonz u uttered up there.

Right now if u are sued for libel/deformation of character, will ds be ur response to the judge? Boy, hope u know slander/libel/fefamation of character is a crime and u are liable to be imprisoned as a consequence. Las-las ur village ppl be screaming 'victimization' to UN, ECOWAS etc grin

Again u have just buttressed what I said earlier that u lots make bogus and baseless accusations without an iota of proof whilst the ones with proofs u ignore all for tribal sentiments.

If I call u a thief in the market square and u ask me to show d ppl what u stole and I resort to d jargonz u uttered up there as my 'proofs', or me asking u to swear whether u've not stolen meat from ur mothers pot b4, will that be acceptable to u as 'proofs' of u being a thief?

Well, u've just proved by ur indiscretion and lies who d bolded fits more BTW me and u.
cool

I asked you a simple question. Can you vow on your life that tinubu is a Saint?

Despite worshipping him, you can't stake your life for him. You are a hypocrite, a dumb one at that.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html.
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
freeborn02:

I asked you a simple question. Can you vow on your life that tinubu is a Saint?

Despite worshipping him, you can't stake your life for him. You are a hypocrite, a dumb one at that.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html.

Lolz, ds boy sha.
I even been tink sey u get better tin to present as 'proofs' of how tinubu stole ur collective destiny, na anoda round of speculation (aka 'dem say') u dey present. grin grin

Bia nwannem, go sleep biko!
Premium times kor, igbereTv ni!
grin grin

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by freeborn02: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz, ds boy sha.
I even been tink sey u get better tin to present as 'proofs' of how tinubu stole ur collective destiny, na anoda round of speculation (aka 'dem say') u dey present. grin grin

Bia nwannem, go sleep biko!
Premium times kor, igbereTv ni!
grin grin

So, you can't stick your neck out for tinubu? Yet you are defending him?

Can you vow with the souls of your children that tinubu is a Saint?
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2020
freeborn02:

So, you can't stick your neck out for tinubu? Yet you are defending him?

Can you vow with the souls of your children that tinubu is a Saint?
Ol'boy, d bone of contention is not whether he is a saint as no one is a saint.

Don't shift d goal post biko.
You called him a thief and logic demands dt u present ur proof of what he stole, pure and simple!

As u have no proof apart from d usual village meeting regurgitations, u will do well to go and have a sleep.
You've done enuff libel for one day biko.
cool
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by freeborn02: 1:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Topsic70:

Ol'boy, d bone of contention is not whether he is a saint as no one is a saint.

Don't shift d goal post biko.
You called him a thief and logic demands dt u present ur proof of what he stole, pure and simple!

As u have no proof apart from d usual village meeting regurgitations, u will do well to go and have a sleep.
You've done enuff libel for one day biko.
cool

Even you can't vow with your destiny that he is a Saint. Yet you claim he isn't corrupt. Stop making yourself sound stupid
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 2:18am On Aug 23, 2020
freeborn02:

Even you can't vow with your destiny that he is a Saint. Yet you claim he isn't corrupt. Stop making yourself sound stupid
Nwannem, you've bn noticed, inugo?

The day u and ur crew have incriminating evidence on how tinubu stole ur collective destiny, biko post it and mention me not all ds upper-iweka premium news abi na igberetv citations. grin grin

As for now, go sleep biko. U've spread enuff lies and slander for one day!
cool
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by freeborn02: 2:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Topsic70:

Nwannem, you've bn noticed, inugo?
The day u and ur crew have incriminating evidence on how tinubu stole ur collective destiny, biko post it and mention me not all ds upper-iweka premium news abi na igberetv citations. grin grin

As for now, go sleep biko. U've spread enuff lies and slander for one day!
cool

If tinubu has never stolen government funds before, may you prosper in life.

But if tinubu had ever stolen Lagos state money before, may sorrow and bitterness never depart from your home. Amen.

Mr Sophisticated Dumb, not everyone who doesn't lick tinubu's anus like you is an igbo. Wake from your sophisticated Stupidity.
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2020
freeborn02:
[s]

But if tinubu had ever stolen Lagos state money before, may sorrow and bitterness never depart from your home. Amen.

Mr Sophisticated Dumb, not everyone who doesn't lick tinubu's anus like you is an igbo. Wake from your sophisticated Stupidity.[/s]
hahahahaha....omo see painment o! grin
All these prayers for ur kinsmen just because I asked u for proofs to backup ur claims? grin

Ndo, u go dey alright las-las
grin grin grin
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by freeborn02: 2:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Topsic70:

hahahahaha....omo see painment o! grin
All these prayers for ur kinsmen just because I asked u for proofs to backup ur claims? grin

Ndo, u go dey alright las-las
grin grin grin

Since you claim tinubu is incorruptible, you shouldn't have problem saying amen.

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 2:55am On Aug 23, 2020
freeborn02:
[s]

Since you claim tinubu is incorruptible, you shouldn't have problem saying amen.

[/s]
Nwannem, las-las, u go dey alright, just make sure sey u dey use ya melecine constantly o, ehn-ehn!. grin grin

Ngwa, go sleep. grin
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by freeborn02: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Topsic70:

Nwannem, las-las, u go dey alright, just make sure sey u dey use ya melecine constantly o, ehn-ehn!. grin grin

Ngwa, go sleep. grin

It means even you are not sure that tinubu isn't corrupt. If you are sure, you would say amen to my prayers.

Only a dumb person will defend a politician.

Despite education, you are still dumb.
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Topsic70:

And i blv it is extremely asinine to want to remove the speck in other ppl's eyes whilst having a caterpillar-sized log in ur own eyes.

Charity they say begins at home. Is it d same ppl that overlook d rots in their backyard that will form holier than thou in anoda person's backyard?

Hate and tribalism is so much engrafted in some ppl's DNA that it has bcom a norm in their climes.

How will u tell me not to defend mine of d accusations dt you yourselves are well guilty of? That's d point, its not whether ppl are blindly defending tinubu.

How many petition has omokri written against Allison madueke, atiku, akpabio's nddc (mismanaged 81billion) gang, kalu/Theodore orji etc?

Well said. I will add to your point by asking Igbos to search their souls as per why they alone castigate the leaders of others far more than they criticise their local misrulers.

Why do Igbos fret over development in the land of Yorubas more than what is troubling ala Igbo?

Do Hausa do same? What of Yorubas, Edos, Fulani, Tivs, Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris etal? Which ethnic group behaves in the aberrant ways Igbos do in Nigeria? Hiw many Fulanis wake daily in Adamawa or Katsina to first curse Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Akeredolu before even bathing?

Igbos want the public killing and hanging of the leaders of other who have done nothing to them and have no power over their lives and destiny yet they shower their local misrulers with love, supportand flowers.

Is this not proof Igbos will never change and that the destruction of Nigeria was deliberately driven by Igbos people's clannish proclivities that saw them brutally kill, in cold blood, the leader of others while sparing their own?

What are Igbos doing today that is different to what Kaduna Nzeogwu, Ojukwu, Ironsi etal did in the past to destroy Nigeria and plant the seed of ethnic disunity, tribalism and discord everywhere?

Is it not same Igbos, out of the over 300 ethnic grouos in Nigeria, that coined the divisive tag of "Yerooba Muslim" to deliberately promote religious disharmony amongst Yorubas?

I don't blame Igbos because they are creatures of habit. It is the silly Yorubas, oblivious of history, I pity.
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2020
freeborn02:
[s]

It means even you are not sure that tinubu isn't corrupt. If you are sure, you would say amen to my prayers.

Only a dumb person will defend a politician.

Despite education, you are still dumb. [/s]
Today na today.....ngwa, take it!
grin grin grin

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Osun27: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Today na today.....ngwa, take it!
grin grin grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.