Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day (56110 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2020
candidtalk:

You're the mental slave if you don't see how this hounding and witch-hunting of Tinubu can be very offensive to Yorubas.

Omokri has not convened a Petition against Alison-Madueke and Jonathan and many others from his region who are some of the biggest thieves at federal level ever in the history of Nigeria.

Yet it is Tinubu who has only ever served as a Lagos Senator and Governor the whole SS and SE folks rise against.

When do you see Yorubas convening stupid petition against Kalu, Orji, Akpabio or even the multi billion dollar thief in Jonathan and Alison-Madueke? This is why Yorubas are the most sophisticated and most tolerant/liberal Nigerians existing.

We don't shy away from criticism of Obasanjo, Fayemi or even Tinubu to go and 'shalaye' and carry Wike, Obiano or Ikpeazu matter on our head as if those characters have anything to do with us.

Igbos and many SS folks, especially those who have zilch to do with Lagos, should search their soul to discern why they attack Tinubu nonstop. It is nothing to do with good governance and more about primordial and tribal hatred/envy of the Yorubas. If these people were about good governance they would, starting with Omokri the petitioner, vociferously tackle their local misrulers first and comprehensively/conclusively !!!!!

Only omo ale Yorubas will sign that stupid petition let alone fail to understand Omokri's nefarious mission of demarketing BAT before the 2023 so his corrupt ward Atiku, who has stolen billions of dollars at federal level, can profit. Omokri is just using the usual haters of Nigeria to achieve his objective.

Where is Omokri's petition against Atiku, Goodluck Jonathan, Patience Faka Jonathan, Alison-Madueke and the many world class federal thieves who stole Nigeria blind under GEJ and the PDP?

Yorubas effing Ronu!!! Ask yourselves how is it right for someone to wake up in Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta Stata etal to begin shouting Tinubu even before they brush their teeth? What does Tinubu have to do with their lives more than their local government chairman, Senators and Governors for them to have so much malevolence against the man and nil for their local misrulers?

Is it not obvious it is Yorubas in general they hate and want to bring down by trying to destroy the supremely successful Tinubu they view an icon and symbol of Yorubaness? We are smarter than this and should start seeing others for how wicked, tribalistic, hateful and treacherous they are.

You miss it, bro. Good writeup anyways. EFCC has petitioned Dieziani, Patience Jonathan (her assest were even seized) and recently uzor kalu was jailed.
So, you screaming they have never been petitioned is just a lie.

The only serially corrupt politician that has never been petitioned is Tinubu.

Secondly,,the obsession with Igbo people is great. Reno Omokri is not an Igbo man...So,how do they come into the picture?

Face your enemy and fight him squarely and leave your obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Basher8583:

Accepted.. so how has the sense helped you (the Igbos) so far?

Last time I checked Tinubu's Lagos still happens to be Igbos Eldorado. Send them packing and see them crying like babies.
Eldorado, Igbos are all over the world, Lagos is free for all Nigerians just as crude oil is free for all....

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Sholaco:
Igbo can't do oduduwa anything
So, Reno is an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:50am On Aug 22, 2020
danilmo:

He's from my tribe. Good or bad the way u igbo guys always attack him has drawn internal tribal Sympathy to him even from his enemy and we will support him if not for anything but to shame u guys..

Everyday u guys look for a way to bring him down political, most probably due to jealousy. indirectly an average Yoruba man even his own enemy has the mentality that the downfall of Tinubu is a slap to Yoruba race, so we have no choice than to support him. counterproductive.
Believe me after this allegations, if he wins not found guilty, haaa u guys have helped us sell Tinubu to the world.

U guys even know Tinubu is a brilliant accountant na ND he knows the rule of Mony laundering. Chinedu wey no go school want to teach Tinubu how to ferry money. grin
So, Reno is from Anambra state? Wow
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2020
danilmo:

Sorry Ipob opinion doesn't count.
Yh, not in a corrupt society.
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2020
PVision2020:

And how are you sure of the content of the bullion van?
And let's assume the vans contained cash, what law prohibits that?
Bullion van companies are like normal haulage company you can contract to move your money around, as a fuel station manager, bullion van comes once in a week to pick the week sales from the vault with Mobile police men, same applies to big eateries, malls, lounges and hotels etc. The owner of the company can decide to take his money home as there is no law that mandates you saving in banks.
There are lots of Business men that have hundreds of millions cash in their house.

Tinubu is definitely not a saints but the bullion van allegation is just petty.
....and being on the eve of his party's presidential election is also petty....
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2020
nickxtra:
In the light of the above, Tinubu can simple quote the amount in the Bullion van to below the amount allowed by the money laundry act
Wow...."simply quote" is there a word as forensic investigation?.....or another phrase like transaction history....simply quote....very funny indeed.
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Yeyekiri remove the plank in ur region eyes before you see clearly to remove others.

Mumukiri, how many SS, govnr have you openly criticize
The last time I checked, Reno is not even a staff in EFCC!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

But you're defending Diezani who looted our money OPENLY. You rejoice when Uzor kalu was released from prison.
YOU'RE A BIGOTED HYPOCRITE
Wow, you actually saw me defending an armed robber....
Sorry,am not Yoruba.....I don't defend familiar criminals....
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2020
kolade560:
Reno, the hypocritic self acclaimed tormentor. In as much as I hate and rebuke corruption, I want to know the number of times Reno has raised the alarm GEJ administration and his bandwagon thieves for investigation and prosecution
Does it mean he's blind to all those allegations that has since been in the public space?
Reno , its ur handwriting but we know the persons behind this. You are renowned hypocrite. and tribal bigot.
If Reno points out the thieves in your family,do well to point out his own too.

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2020
To digress a bit...
HOW ON EARTH DID HIS TEETH GET SO BROWN?

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Time wasting
You think so?
LOL
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by berrystunn(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2020
ladididanlami:
This is the way to go for corruption to be fought to a standstill...
No one is above the law.

EFCC must prosecute Tinubu for such money laundering act.

Which of the corruption?

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2020
slowice:
In my country every tribe defends their own thief and condemn that of other tribes..... Its only sad that youths (so called leaders of tomorrow) are the ones defending the old criminals that have done nothing but loot dry our common wealth because of "he's my tribes man" mentality.

Same way northerners defended and re still defending (in some cases) boko haram, fulani herdsmen etc and what did we get from that... More destruction till date

I think these so called youths will be far worse than this present oldies.Thats if there is anything left to loot when they get there.

Just went through some comments here.People making very stupid and brainless arguments for money that was stolen from them indirectly.Some of them now adding tribal hatred to the mix.Some asking for counter petition to prove how much they 'love' the dude.

I don't think we will ever outgrow tribal sentiments.
Because every thief is worshipped in their own region as a hero.

The best thing will be restructuring or maybe dissolution

We are not ready

We are not ready

We are not ready at all.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by kolade560: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2020
ScotMisile:

If Reno points out the thief's in your family,do well to point out his own too.

off ur mic. u are out of idea
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by DedeNkem: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2020
I support Reno Omokri's activism, he has a solid reason to petition for Tinubu's investigation!.

The money laundering Act 2011 (and the amendment to the Act in 2012) makes it
a crime for any individual to accept or make any cash payment that exceeds ₦5 million.

If the money in the bullion vans were Tinubu's money he withdrew from his own account, then the Act won't apply there. But if he paid someone more than 5 million naira cash (which I personally believe he did) then will be in trouble!

If any serious Security Agency conducts an honest investigation on Tinubu, he'll be in serious trouble! Unfortunately, when you are rich and powerful like Tinubu, you're untouchable in this Zoo called Nigeria!
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by shugabasbn: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2020
Tinummmmm. He shouldn't have done that no matter the temptation. Driving money vans to someone premises like Tinubu at the eve of election it's too bad
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Basher8583: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2020
ScotMisile:

Eldorado, Igbos are all over the world, Lagos is free for all Nigerians just as crude oil is free for all....

Yeah I know. Just as South Africa, Malaysia and Ghana is free for all.

You can also see the result

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by OgbanjeProphet: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2020
pseudaria:

Says who. Do the right thing, don't be docile

How i wish I know the meaning of"docile".

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Basher8583:

Yeah I know. Just as South Africa, Malaysia and Ghana is free for all.

You can also see the result
Stop deceiving yourself,there are SW criminals too in those places....did you forget about UAE or Dubai so easily....am not even mentioning husspuppi not mompha.....calmn down,bro....we are all bad
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by ScotMisile: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2020
kolade560:

off ur mic. u are out of idea
Na true I talk naaaa....point out my thief, I point out yours....Naija shall be great again.
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by schurley(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gracchus:
May God bless you and enrich you bro. You hit the nail on the head. These folks and only jealous and scared of Tinubu, not as if they give a Bleep about good governance,if so they should have been using the same energy to call out their own leaders too instead of masturbating on our own issues, very foolish and useless tribe, na another man matter dey give them erection. I just pity the bastard Yorubas who join them in that nonsense thinking they like them, their eyes go soon clear. I am not a big fan of Tinubu, but I cant just standby and watch some outsiders that we have nothing in common with to come and start talking thrash about our own politicians, they should focus on the issues of their region and leave us with ours. Funny thing is, those bastard Yorubas who support them, when the chips are down, they will still label them as traitors, two faced bla bla bla, then why waste your time supporting or having anything to do with these folks?

I have been silently observing this Igbo and Tinubu saga for quite long, I for one ain't a Tinubu fan, but the way this folks keep pushing hard, everyday i must see a post, comment about Tinubu Nairaland....Radical political awareness need to made about the attacks not only on Tinubu but Yoruba as a tribe on this platform basically because of 2023 political journey which is still far im sight, it is our duty to inform the Yorubas who are towing the same path of the igbos in the demonizing Tinubu, that such action have sinister ulterior motives to their fight against corruption.
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Basher8583: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
ScotMisile:

Stop deceiving yourself,there are SW criminals too in those places....did you forget about UAE or Dubai so easily....am not even mentioning husspuppi not mompha.....calmn down,bro....we are all bad

I never mentioned anything about Igbos being criminals oh. Its you that inferred it. And by the way I'm from the North
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Buksaylor: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

Illiterate.....see..

Calling on the EFCC to investigate Bola Tinubu for contravening the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act of 2011, by having bullion vans ferry alleged large sums of money into his house on the eve of the 2019 Presidential election.

Mumu omokirikiri

How exactly did he know the contents of the Bullion van

The Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act 2011 (and the amendment to the Act in 2012) makes it a crime for any individual to accept or make any cash payment that exceeds ₦5 million.

Personal cash withdrawal isn't Cash Payment

Mumu omokirikiri thinks the scenario is like

EFCC officers: knock knock Budillion Gateman open up the gate

Gate man, DSS and Police details: welcome Mr EFCC

EFCC officers: Mumu Omokirikiri gave us a petition that a Bullion van drove into Budillion drive Ikoyi and entered your residence on the eve of a Presidential election

Gate man, DSS and Police details: so Mr EFCC and mumu omokirikiri what is the offense, are bullion vans unlawful ? Atleast mere Private fueling stations, hotels, WAEC, NECO all use Bullion security vans, and can you show us any evidence money was in the van or if any cash exceeding 5million was in the van as at that time

they hate to see Omo Odua , Omoluabi shine

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Basher8583: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
ScotMisile:

You miss it, bro. Good writeup anyways. EFCC has petitioned Dieziani, Patience Jonathan (her assest were even seized) and recently uzor kalu was jailed.
So, you screaming they have never been petitioned is just a lie.

The only serially corrupt politician that has never been petitioned is Tinubu.

Secondly,,the obsession with Igbo people is great. Reno Omokri is not an Igbo man...So,how do they come into the picture?

Face your enemy and fight him squarely and leave your obsession.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/fg-docks-tinubu-on-3-count-charge

So e never do you?

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
candidtalk:

You're the mental slave if you don't see how this hounding and witch-hunting of Tinubu can be very offensive to Yorubas.

Omokri has not convened a Petition against Alison-Madueke and Jonathan and many others from his region who are some of the biggest thieves at federal level ever in the history of Nigeria.

Yet it is Tinubu who has only ever served as a Lagos Senator and Governor the whole SS and SE folks rise against.

When do you see Yorubas convening stupid petition against Kalu, Orji, Akpabio or even the multi billion dollar thief in Jonathan and Alison-Madueke? This is why Yorubas are the most sophisticated and most tolerant/liberal Nigerians existing.

We don't shy away from criticism of Obasanjo, Fayemi or even Tinubu to go and 'shalaye' and carry Wike, Obiano or Ikpeazu matter on our head as if those characters have anything to do with us.

Igbos and many SS folks, especially those who have zilch to do with Lagos, should search their soul to discern why they attack Tinubu nonstop. It is nothing to do with good governance and more about primordial and tribal hatred/envy of the Yorubas. If these people were about good governance they would, starting with Omokri the petitioner, vociferously tackle their local misrulers first and comprehensively/conclusively !!!!!

Only omo ale Yorubas will sign that stupid petition let alone fail to understand Omokri's nefarious mission of demarketing BAT before the 2023 so his corrupt ward Atiku, who has stolen billions of dollars at federal level, can profit. Omokri is just using the usual haters of Nigeria to achieve his objective.

Where is Omokri's petition against Atiku, Goodluck Jonathan, Patience Faka Jonathan, Alison-Madueke and the many world class federal thieves who stole Nigeria blind under GEJ and the PDP?

Yorubas effing Ronu!!! Ask yourselves how is it right for someone to wake up in Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta Stata etal to begin shouting Tinubu even before they brush their teeth? What does Tinubu have to do with their lives more than their local government chairman, Senators and Governors for them to have so much malevolence against the man and nil for their local misrulers?

Is it not obvious it is Yorubas in general they hate and want to bring down by trying to destroy the supremely successful Tinubu they view an icon and symbol of Yorubaness? We are smarter than this and should start seeing others for how wicked, tribalistic, hateful and treacherous they are.
You r very much on point.
Only those living under d rock will argue with d fact dt BAT is d leading yoruba light when we talk politics in Nigeria as we speak.

Just like in chess, d most important piece is d king and once u've bn able to capture/'kill' it, its game over. You can't claim to love a person whose father you openly hate. Any Yoruba person who still doesn't kñow DT d hate these 'externals' have for tinubu, osibàjo and other true Yoruba leaders whist they show 'love' to Yoruba rejects like FFK, bode George etc, then such ppl are sitting on a looking tin.

My only pity goes to d modern day 'Wale Ademuleguns' in yorubaland (FFKs, Odumakin, gani Adam etc) who ignorantly dance to d drumbeats of the modern day 'Nzeogwus' in taking out their 'Ladoke Akintolas' whilst the latter vehemently protects their own 'Azikwes' from same treatment.

"Igbehin lon dun oloku ada"....."The owner of d blunt cutlass will gnash his teeth (in regret) at d end of d day"
Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Christistruth00:
Another ethnic Witch hunt after Akpabio and his boys have just finished bankrupting the Niger Delta Development Commission too but that doesn't seem to matter to Reno because they are "Area" boys.

I'm not Tinubu's fan but this is tribalism in disguise by a man whose People holds the ex convict Ibori in very high regard.
On point bro.
As d nddc tin nor get tinubu name inside, its all well and good. One of their activist (Asari) even tork say d 81billion na 'pickpocketing' , so no big deal!

1 Like

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Yebosola(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
omenka:
Is Omokiri not from the same region where revelations about grand larceny and corruption were made just a couple of weeks ago?

Oh well, if folks think this nonsense is the way to go about fighting corruption, let they be my guest.

You saw a Bullion van, you had no idea what its contents were, but you have a problem with that and desire for the *owner* to be incarcerated. Right in your own doorstep, papers were tendered showing how your uncles and aunts stole monies running into 45 billion naira, but that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Like I said in my last thread, these attacks would only improve the political fortunes of Tinubu, and make Yorubas push back more than they ever did. It is totally counterproductive.

Let him continue his folly by hiding abroad yarning dust, by the time his hunter become hunting target,people goading him will start crying Afonja up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Topsic70: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
freeborn02:

Atiku o, tinubu o, obasanjo o, Buhari o, orji Kalu o, they are all thieves that place their selfish interests above that of others.

It is dumb and stupid of you to defend a politician because he is from your tribe. Tribalism is the dumbest thing an educated person can do. Wake up from that stupidity
And i blv it is extremely asinine to want to remove the speck in other ppl's eyes whilst having a caterpillar-sized log in ur own eyes.

Charity they say begins at home. Is it d same ppl that overlook d rots in their backyard that will form holier than thou in anoda person's backyard?

Hate and tribalism is so much engrafted in some ppl's DNA that it has bcom a norm in their climes.

How will u tell me not to defend mine of d accusations dt you yourselves are well guilty of? That's d point, its not whether ppl are blindly defending tinubu.

How many petition has omokri written against Allison madueke, atiku, akpabio's nddc (mismanaged 81billion) gang, kalu/Theodore orji etc?

Re: Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day by Yebosola(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
johnson8213:
I said it some days ago that the youths are the problems of this country. How can a reasonable young mind be supporting Tinubu on this, all because of political affiliation?

Expatiate,dont allow your hatred for Tinubu makes u drink sniper oh,he is not the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.