Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) (45354 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by uniquetechng: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
I don't know whether he paid contractors full or not, but I know Ambode started many critical projects but couldn't finish them cuz of the gluttonous powers dat b in Lagos State felt he took d food they chop from their mouth. And he actually did, he blocked many loopholes hey were using to steal Lagos dey without a conscience. Ambode had a conscience and he was a Governor of the people, a Governor of the masses, not the political elites and they hanged him for it. Oshodi has become Lekki cuz of Ambode, Airport road has turned to Garki and Maitama, cuz of Ambode Ikeja to Sango don turn to Abuja airport expressway. it's just sad they didn't let him do a second term. And they frustrated his govt and sabotaged his efforts from within. From d agency heads to Civil servants, all because he no let them dey chop Lagos and Lagosians. Under Ambode, many agencies were Santizer, like Lastma, VIO, teaching hospitals. Donanyhoe and get sacked immediately, Ambode no dey waste time. But they sabotaged him, especially for rape construction and dirt collection across Lagos, that was his error. He shouldn't have embarked in too many road projects at once. He should have started with the critical areas, finished those ones then continue like that, batch by batch. But dey will have still removed him sha, cuz by direct primary, no way Ambode can win against the Lagos Godfathers. They control all the grassroots and their agbero soldiers are ready to unleash terror on anyone that doesn't cooperate. That's why Ambode didn't bother to fight like Obaseki is doing. The political structure of Lagos is under lock and key from Bourdillon
You right my brother, Lagos political sphere is complicated and shrouded in secrecy .
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Openbusiness: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2020
uniquetechng:
You right my brother, Lagos political sphere is complicated and shrouded in secrecy .
when I see pipu on Nairaland shouting Edo no be Lagos, then mocking and insulting Ambode, calling him a coward, I juz shake my head cuz it's obvious all or most of dos people dem b outsiders. Dem no sabi how Lagos political structure b. Yes, I agree that Edo no be Lagos. Cuz if Obaseki was a Lagos governor and he try 1/100th of those things he did with Oshiomole with Tinubu or members of the Lagos Governing Council, he won't even make it to re-election time. He would have been impeached before he use 2 years sef. Lagos political structure is super-glued and very organized, it is the most organized political mafia in Nigeria. Lagos State has a governing council. So no be even Tinubu mata alone, as some indomie pipu here will b shouting Tinubu all d time. He heads d council but he is not d one that calls all d shots like a dictator. No, there are powerful almost idolic powers on that council and what d council decides is final. Tinubu was ready to continue working with Ambode, cuz dey actually settled their fight among themselves. But the governing council said NO, they don't want Ambode again and there was nothing even Tinubu can do about it. He had to play along. Cuz even Tinubu knows that d day he goes against the governing council in Lagos is d day his SW political empire will start to collapse. He needs them cuz dey are the engine room of his reign and dominance. Lagos no be Edo. Edo politics na small fish where Lagos politics dey. Lagos politics na Blue whale. Go against their structure and they swallow u up straight. Remain loyal to their structure and u will be untouchable no matter what. See Obasa d speaker, if Sahara likes, dey should publish journal, publish thesis, publish formula that proves 1 million corruption practices, He ain't going no where. He is loyal to the Lagos powers that be and they will shield him from anybody grin
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by uniquetechng: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
when I see pipu on Nairaland shouting Edo no be Lagos, then mocking and insulting Ambode, calling him a coward, I juz shake my head cuz it's obvious all or most of dos people dem b outsiders. Dem no sabi how Lagos political structure b. Yes, I agree that Edo no be Lagos. Cuz if Obaseki was a Lagos governor and he try 1/100th of those things he did with Oshiomole with Tinubu or members of the Lagos Governing Council, he won't even make it to re-election time. He would have been impeached before he use 2 years sef. Lagos political structure is super-glued and very organized, it is the most organized political mafia in Nigeria. Lagos State has a governing council. So no be even Tinubu mata alone, as some indomie pipu here will b shouting Tinubu all d time. He heads d council but he is not d one that calls all d shots like a dictator. No, there are powerful almost idolic powers on that council and what d council decides is final. Tinubu was ready to continue working with Ambode, cuz dey actually settled their fight among themselves. But the governing council said NO, they don't want Ambode again and there was nothing even Tinubu can do about it. He had to play along. Cuz even Tinubu knows that d day he goes against the governing council in Lagos is d day his SW political empire will start to collapse. He needs them cuz dey are the engine room of his reign and dominance. Lagos no be Edo. Edo politics na small fish where Lagos politics dey. Lagos politics na Blue whale. Go against their structure and they swallow u up straight. Remain loyal to their structure and u will be untouchable no matter what. See Obasa d speaker, if Sahara likes, dey should publish journal, publish thesis, publish formula that proves 1 million corruption practices, He ain't going no where. He is loyal to the Lagos powers that be and they will shield him from anybody grin
Eko political is very sophisticated and hard to understand, but you're not far from the truth.
Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by Gfathermaemmy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
hedonister:
The International airports in Nigeria are billed to open on the 29th of August for flights. That's why i decided to show you what the airport road looks like when there is TRAFFIC and when there is NO-TRAFFIC. I drove from the International airport on two different occasions to Ikeja Under Bridge.

I hope you enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQPohStrlI

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Chaii Nigeria everywhere still look like a developing Village

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) by wildikeman(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
A farewell and a welcome to hell tinz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Rode Bicycle From Denmark To Nigeria Received In Calabar. Photos / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.