Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form (2803 Views)

Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm here bro

Zanna has emerged
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Zanna has emerged
as APC candidate ba. Sha let's watch. I don't know who ayade will give ticket to in PDP
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Blackking98:
as APC candidate ba. Sha let's watch. I don't know who ayade will give ticket to in PDP

Ayade is trying to give Stephen odey but unfortunately jarigbe has majority of the delegates and he cannot withstand prof without ayade support.luckily I am in ogoja right now so I know where the minds of the people are
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Ayade is trying to give Stephen odey but unfortunately jarigbe has majority of the delegates and he cannot withstand prof without ayade support.luckily I am in ogoja right now so I know where the minds of the people are
Well ayade should settle jarigbe to forget or he should give jarigbe the seat in agreement that he'll hand over 2023
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Well ayade should settle jarigbe to forget or he should give jarigbe the seat in agreement that he'll hand over 2023

Impossible.jarigbe and ayade are in different camps.infact,the consensus is that ayade political career is over
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Impossible.jarigbe and ayade are in different camps.infact,the consensus is that ayade political career is over
grin Jesus
Why are you guys so harsh grin
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Blackking98:
grin Jesus
Why are you guys so harsh grin

It is what I hear from pdp guys oh not me
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by patrickmuf(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Yes he bought the form yesterday.if he emerges,it will be easier for zanna
Jarigbe is no pushover, he is as popular as Zana...

The APC primaries was anything but free and fair, I witnessed the rubbish that happened yesterday...Make no mistake, I prefer Zana to Joe Agi but our politics is still some way off what it should be...

Tomorrow is the big one, Jarigbe vs Ayade (Stephen Odey)...

1 Like

Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020

Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by wickyyolo: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
I can see you’re the VC supporter.

A lot of huddle to cross.

Joe Agi
Tom Agi
Harry Owogbalo (Tinubu friend and favorite candidate)
Zana

All the best to the VC . grin

But Joe has done his homework so far
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by wickyyolo: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Am dumbfounded but I saw this coming

I told you that VC will not go far.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Am dumbfounded but I saw this coming
The issue of Zana's resignation would have been pursued, if he had emerged...according to sources close to Agi (SAN).

I think he won Bekwarra, Yala & Ogoja LGAs comprehensively.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by wickyyolo: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

The issue of Zana's resignation would have been pursued, if he had emerged...according to sources close to Agi (SAN).

Although Punch is claiming that the VC won. I dunno if it’s paid publicity.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
wickyyolo:

Although Punch is claiming that the VC won. I dunno if it’s paid publicity.
It is confusing because another news outlet is also saying the VC won.

I also watched a man announcing the results that the VC won....perhaps, another Imo North APC saga again.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by wickyyolo: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

I also watched a man announcing the results that the VC won....perhaps, another Imo North APC saga again.

Thats how it’s always been. Small primaries they divided. Clear road for PDP.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
wickyyolo:

Thats how it’s always been. Small primaries they divided. Clear road for PDP.
I think it is his media people......He lost.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by kcnwaigbo: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Am on ground in unical and I am talking about his chances of winning not his performance as vc
Has APC even won election in Cross River State before?

1 Like

Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Has APC even won election in Cross River State before?

Yes,abi yakurr federal constituency
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

No,the vc was simply rigged out.agi lost on the field but you know how direct primaries are,anyone can just prepare results and get the electoral panel to approve it...

This is what happened,before the primaries the minister jedy agba was canvassing for a consensus candidate but others including prof said they should go to the field.immediately they got to the field,Joe ran to abuja and abandoned the elections.the primary committee suddenly disappeared.that is where I became afraid.

Some apc chieftains from the north now brought word that the primary committee are hiding based on security reasons and they mandated them to go ahead and declare the results.

There is a big possibility that agi might have concocted results and coerced the primary committee to declare it.if so,it is over for prof and apc
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
wickyyolo:

I told you that VC will not go far.

Not so.it seems abuja prefer agi for unknown reasons
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:
garfield1....wetin dey happen?

https://thenationonlineng.net/by-election-agi-emerges-apc-c-river-north-senatorial-candidate/

Today's date is 04 and the date on that result is 6th.how come?
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

Where and when was that of Joe ago collated and declared
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
wickyyolo:
I can see you’re the VC supporter.

A lot of huddle to cross.

Joe Agi
Tom Agi
Harry Owogbalo (Tinubu friend and favorite candidate)
Zana

All the best to the VC . grin

But Joe has done his homework so far

The agi's are unpopular.they can't win their wards.only zanna can defeat pdp.but why is agi concocting results
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

No,the vc was simply rigged out.agi lost on the field but you know how direct primaries are,anyone can just prepare results and get the electoral panel to approve it...

This is what happened,before the primaries the minister jedy agba was canvassing for a consensus candidate but others including prof said they should go to the field.immediately they got to the field,Joe ran to abuja and abandoned the elections.the primary committee suddenly disappeared.that is where I became afraid.

Some apc chieftains from the north now brought word that the primary committee are hiding based on security reasons and they mandated them to go ahead and declare the results.

There is a big possibility that agi might have concocted results and coerced the primary committee to declare it.if so,it is over for prof and apc
The bolded likely happened.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Where and when was that of Joe ago collated and declared
It was declared today at the National Secretariat of the APC in Abuja.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

It was declared today at the National Secretariat of the APC in Abuja.

It is finished for apc then.legally,they don't have any candidate in crs
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

It is what I hear from pdp guys oh not me
Well let's watch but it would be hard to retire a sitting govenor while in seat o lol.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

It is finished for apc then.legally,they don't have any candidate in crs
They automatically handed it to PDP lol
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Blackking98:

They automatically handed it to PDP lol

Am so disappointed in crs apc
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by SeanBeezy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Heard from a reliable source now that Prof won the primaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REVEALED: North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment List, South-east With Fewest / VIDEO: Ebonyi State Youths Allegedly Chase Soldiers Out Of Their Community. / Soludo First Governor To Do April Fool To His Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.