Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form (2798 Views)

Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Dansuki wants govenorship not Senate, I can beat me chest to this because I've already stated my dad is his die hard loyalist, if they give him Senate ticket it's compensation, dansuki wants to be govenor.

That's what am saying.the best way to get senate is to agitate for governor nd force the efiks to negotiate and give him governor.if not,the efiks will take both senate and guber.don't forget the akamkpa biase are minority
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

For me I'd prefer dansuki or asuquo. Gershom seems too lukewarm.
Is Asuquo the one from Odukpani?
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
garfield1:

That's why I was excited when zanna indicated interest
This is a golden opportunity for APC but I don't know what's their problem.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

Is Asuquo the one from Odukpani?

Yes my broda. Commissioner for finance
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
garfield1:

That's what am saying.the best way to get senate is to agitate for governor nd force the efiks to negotiate and give him governor.if not,the efiks will take both senate and guber.don't forget the akamkpa biase are minority
Honestly, I don't want to feel any pity for you considering what you did with the Orlu-Owerri issue in Imo State, but my closest man na from Etiono...I dash una Senate grin
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
garfield1:

Southern CRS Should have a stakeholders meeting, let akamkpa/biase have Senate then support efiks vigorously to take guber, seems like a reasonable arrangement
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Southern CRS Should have a stakeholders meeting, let akamkpa/biase have Senate then support efiks vigorously to take guber, seems like a reasonable arrangement
Fair enough.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

Fair enough.
Yes.
What I'm hearing is that gershom is offering dansuki Senate in return for support to be govenor, but for now dansuki is still being Adamant.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
A former chairman of the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Dr Stephen Odey has emerged the winner of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ticket for Cross River North Senatorial bye-election.

The chairman of the electoral panel, Hon Olorogun Taleb Tebite, who declared Odey as the winner of the primary election having scored the highest number of votes, described the process as peaceful and orderly.

He noted that Odey polled 450 votes to defeat his closest rival and member of the House of Representatives, Hon Jarigbe Agom Jarigbe, who garnered 90 votes.

The exercise which was conducted through a direct primary mode took place at Ogoja council headquarters, was witnessed by officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

One of the INEC officials who observed the primaries, Mr. Amula Timotheus expressed satisfaction with the exercise, said the exercise was conducted in line with INEC guidelines and was therefore, satisfactory.

On his part, the state governor, Sir Ben Ayade, who was present at the election expressed satisfaction with the conduct of the exerpane.

The governor, who spoke moments after casting his vote lauded the peaceful atmosphere under which the election was held.

He also commended INEC for playing their observatory role adequately.

Governor Ayade said the election was a family affair as all the candidates are members of the PDP family in the state.

He assured that the party will work together in their collective interest to win the general election.

Leadership Newspaper

The incumbent House of Representative Member Representing Ogoja Federal Constituency, Hon. Jarigbo Agom has emerged the winner of the keenly contested Cross River North PDP Senatorial Primary.

Agom defeated four other contestants.

Honourable Jarigbe Agom scored 381 votes to beat his closest challenger Stephen Odey who scored 71 votes.

INEC Monitoring Team from Abuja and Members of PDP congress Committee observed the process which had large delegates turn out.

Vanguard

blackking98 garfield1....which one should we take?
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

Leadership Newspaper

Vanguard

blackking98 garfield1....which one should we take?

The person recognized by PDP Abuja grin
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Yes.
What I'm hearing is that gershom is offering dansuki Senate in return for support to be govenor, but for now dansuki is still being Adamant.
Gershom sef....he has been in Govt since 99...e no dey tire?

His wife is Igbo (Chioma) and he is an Engineer.

garfield1, please confirm grin grin grin
Let him be Gov please nah
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

grin he has still not taken the highest price which is govenorship.
Make sure you mobilize funds and igbos to vote oh if he's given the ticket grin
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

grin he has still not taken the highest price which is govenorship.
Make sure you mobilize funds and igbos to vote oh if he's given the ticket grin
grin grin grin....I am doing all I can.

I need the blessings of garfield1
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

Uncertain for now....

INEC Monitoring Team from Abuja and Members of PDP congress Committee observed the process which had large delegates turn out.
(AGOM)

The nwc will almost likely accept this one
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin....I am doing all I can.

I need the blessings of garfield1
grin Garfield go commot ya teeth if e hear u grin
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
garfield1:

The nwc will almost likely accept this one
Ayade isn't even in the good books of the govenors who control PDP.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by garfield1: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

Imoke wife was igbo too.those that have been in power since 99 should be retired
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

grin Garfield go commot ya teeth if e hear u grin
We love Gershom oooo......I will be @Cali...God-willing this year. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Ayade isn't even in the good books of the govenors who control PDP.
Is he in the good books of anyone?
The man dey eff up plenty
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
garfield1:

Imoke wife was igbo too.those that have been in power since 99 should be retired
Why must it be now, you want to retire them?
Ahmad Lawan nko?

Noooooooo.....start after 2023 abeg!
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

We love Gershom oooo......I will be @Cali...God-willing this year. grin grin grin grin grin
He's your in-law ofcourse grin
Amen cheesy
Akwa ibomites in CRS Sha want an Efik man there in 2023 or dansuki atleast.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

Is he in the good books of anyone?
The man dey eff up plenty
He's not playing it right,very weird style of politics
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by patrickmuf(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ayade used brutal force today, I passed by Ogoja council and the place bore the semblance of a war zone...

If the charade Ayade pulled today stands, then the APC needs to put their house in order and back Zana as they'll be a lot of protest votes come October, 31st...
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

He's your in-law ofcourse grin
Amen cheesy
Akwa ibomites in CRS Sha want an Efik man there in 2023 or dansuki at least.
Yes.
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
patrickmuf:
Ayade used brutal force today, I passed by Ogoja council and the place bore the semblance of a war zone...

If the charade Ayade pulled today stands, then the APC needs to put their house in order and back Zana as they'll be a lot of protest votes come October, 31st...
Garfield1 beg APC and zana
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

Yes.
Why you cancel eim name grin
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by fergie001: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Why you cancel eim name grin
I need my in-law there. grin
Re: Cross River Bye Election:unical Vc Picks Apc Nomination Form by Blackking98(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

I need my in-law there. grin
Amen amen grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor / Obi Cubana Commissions Church In His Community As Arthur Eze Storm: Pictures / Presidency Is Not For The Northerners Alone - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.