Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity (72084 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" / Iyabo Ojo Converts From Christianity To Islam Become A Muslim As She Fellow Lizz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
I served in Yoruba land, that is where I saw that its only Yorubas that convert from Christianity to Muslim easily and from Muslim to Christianity, I have never seen a tribe so confused religionwise

I think it’s all about being open-minded, you seeing it as confusion is myopic.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by brainfordetails: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Her headache.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by YoungAncient1: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yoruba actors no get muslim/christians: they swing from church to mosque to temple to shrine to alfa to beach amd back so i am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Microwhy: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
So that she can sell well...
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

I think it’s all about being open-minded, you seeing it as confusion is myopic.
Its only in Yoruba land that a family will celebrate Easter and celebrate salla. Lmfao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by makavelli80(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is the reason... the so called freedom

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by makavelli80(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
alimohammedibn:
sad[color=#000000][/color][size=8pt][/size][img][/img]
at least u have a parent left.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by makavelli80(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
At least you have a parent left.
alimohammedibn:
sad[color=#000000][/color][size=8pt][/size][img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Chinny024(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations....
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life!!!
Nairaland,peeps be forming Islam....

Meanwhile,they are being deprived of freedom of speech...

Thank God for social media...If not, halitosis would have been their order of the day...

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by luluman: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Franzinni:
I heard that in the religion that she left ... The penalty for apostasy is ... That they will cut your ticket .

Is it true ?

Yes now. But eno dey happen for west o,only for north.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Its only in Yoruba land that a family will celebrate Easter and celebrate salla. Lmfao cheesy

I call that beauty in diversity....

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Godsoniam: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hallelujah!
Congratulations sister!
Welcome to the family of God.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
He is the same yesterday, today and forever more...

You have taken the right decision by coming into the light which is in Christ Jesus. His light shall lead you through the journey of life.

Once again congratulations.
Be blessed in the family of God.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

I call that beauty in diversity....
No, I call that confusion, you cannot serve two masters at the same time, little wonder why Hausa Muslims don't take Yoruba Muslims serious.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by mojysiola(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

The Kingdom of Hell (ISLAM) is being de-populated.

However, I do not trust a repentant Westerner when he or she confesses a change in religion. Because of the fluidity of their faith and beliefs, it is almost impossible to pin down a religion on them. Sooner or later, they will return.

Richdad

Where have you been. I haven't been seeing your comment and name tag.. Richdad.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Temysteve(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
A rich Christian guy is involved, just as quite a number of Christian Yoruba actresses have been converted to Islam because of a rich Muslim man.

Regina Daniels, married to Ned Nwoko, a muslim.

Tayo Odueke was busy fvcking MC Oluomo back then.

Janet Jackson, married to a rich Arab... and several other cases.

Some of these females lack true conviction, money is their number one religion.
Stop spilling rubbish ogbeni.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by TimeManager(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:
No, I call that confusion, you cannot serve two masters at the same time, little wonder why Hausa Muslims don't take Yoruba Muslims serious.
For all you care, it's religion above humanity, choices, free will, tolerance & bonding. Little wonder, there's so much hate, bile & aggression towards either religion both in the north & east. what a people!

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Lastmankc(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Millionaireme:
Popular Yoruba actress, Yetunde Bakare has recently taken to her social media page to drop her standpoint on religion.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Yetunde-Bakare.jpg[/img]

The actress explains from her perspective that one’s relationship with God is more important than one’s religion.

According to her, she was born and brought up in a Muslim home but has now converted to Christianity for reasons best known to her.

The actress, though being converted still expressed her love for brothers and sisters in Islam, as she points that religion doesn't really matter.

Taking to her Instagram Page, The Actress shared some new photos and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEI_s2dHg8H/?hl=en
I suspect a suitor here
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nuttella:

How does celebrating religious festivals equal serving two masters?

Are Hausa Muslims the gatekeepers of heaven?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2020
All my efforts to fuucck this girl just went in vain undecided
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by LajaLaba: 1:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Nuttella:
Lol wat a stupid post!
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Tedassie(m): 1:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Origin:
Congratulations to her.....

Seeing some comments here shows some people need wisdom to go along with their religiousness.

How can you know God and abuse others or their religion. Do not forget Jesus was a muslim (served only one God).

Seek ye first understanding.
Jesus and Muslim in the same sentence? How?

Nawa

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Tedassie(m): 1:23am On Aug 22, 2020
plantist:

I hear people say Christians are tolerant. And I tell them Christians are actually terrible hypocrites. None of your brethren saw what you wrote up there and when a Muslim hit or deal with you, your intolerant brethren would rush to this thread to attack Islam. Most of you Christians who attack Islam don't look in the mirror and see how your god in the bible unleashed terror on supposed disbelievers and pagans. And your god of men, well we read they were major players in the lead up to the two world wars. They also supported slavery in the name of missionary work with bible quotes.
Islam is full of peace and tolerance. Just don't criticize it. Otherwise, your cities may be burned down, you may die, and your family may be targeted.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Tedassie(m): 1:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

she knows vividly that Islam doesn't condone her way of life so she has to settle for the religion that does.

besides, Allah says
Aal-e-Imran 3:176

وَلَا يَحْزُنكَ ٱلَّذِينَ يُسَٰرِعُونَ فِى ٱلْكُفْرِۚ إِنَّهُمْ لَن يَضُرُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًٔاۗ يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ أَلَّا يَجْعَلَ لَهُمْ حَظًّا فِى ٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And do not be grieved, [O Muhammad], by those who hasten into disbelief. Indeed, they will never harm Allah at all. Allah intends that He should give them no share in the Hereafter, and for them is a great punishment.

Aal-e-Imran 3:177

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱشْتَرَوُا۟ ٱلْكُفْرَ بِٱلْإِيمَٰنِ لَن يَضُرُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًٔا وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Indeed, those who purchase disbelief [in exchange] for faith - never will they harm Allah at all, and for them is a painful punishment.

A religion...sorry an IDEOLOGY that thrives on intimidation, subjugation through threats and acts of violence to stifle dissenting or contrary views is not only Man-made but weak. It's surviving till today owing to centuries of lies&systemic brainwashing! So all we have are robots called Muslims, mindlessly obeying a deity they don't even know or are certain of!

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Tedassie(m): 1:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Origin:

Only God knows those who worship him. Any feeling of superiority is totally abhored in Islam. And in the sight of God only your good works and faith makes anyone better than the other.

Dont forget that while the christians were practicing racism in america. Muhammed Ali could pray with all shades of colours with the muslims.

"Those in whose heart is a disease" should rid themselves of arrogance pride and enimity. How can the person showing hate to a fellow human being be the better person.
By the bolded, doesn't that make you a hypocrite?Examine yourself.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Tedassie(m): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2020
motayoayinde:
TRUTH HURTS I KNOW BUT IT'S SOMETHING YOU MUST ACCEPT.

IF MUSLIMS BREED MORE THAN OTHERS WE'LL BE COMPETING WITH CHINA OR INDIA NOW.

AS FOR MIGRANTS BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR ISLAM'S GROWTH IN THE WEST AND ELSEWHERE, DO YOUR FINDINGS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

CLEARLY THE RELIGION WHICH LOSES MORE FAITHFULS PER HOUR IS NOT ISLAM AS YOU CLAIMED. IT'S CHRISTIANITY INTO WHICH ATHEISM IS CUTTING A DEEP SWATH

A COUNTRY LIKE THE CZECH REPUBLIC FOR INSTANCE NOW HAS MORE ATHEISTS THAN CHRISTIANS.

Is it a competition for you guys? Do you guys understand what Eternal Salvation is all about?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Tedassie(m): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Bimpe29:
May Allah continue to guide to the straight path.

After all, there's no compulsion in the religion of Allah.
Islam is full of peace and tolerance. Just don't criticize it. Otherwise, your cities may be burned down, you may die, and your family may be targeted.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Tedassie(m): 2:13am On Aug 22, 2020
plantist:

I laughed. Who do you Christians bow to? A supposed god who couldn't save himself on the cross. He was so terrified he cowardly asked why he was forsaken. A god who couldn't save himself let alone save his forsaken followers.
I know I am not the best of mankind but I know I have helped lots of Christians. I fed your brethren while in school, helped them in academics. And I have never asked to be assisted in return.

If you really want to know whether we are pagans, kindly apply for a visa, travel and see for yourself. You and I know a lot of Christians have been to Mecca in the name of pilgrimage for commerce, Igbos do that regularly so don't be afraid.

That same Jesus Christ you mock, died for your sins, Muhammad's sins and the rest of the world. As Perfect and sinless as He was, He became a curse(Galatians 3:13),He took all condemnation for mankind's sake, Why? Because He loved us and that we would be saved eternally and our sins(past,present and future be forgiven). So my friend: His death was NOT CHEAP!

Eternal Salvation through the Death& Resurrection of Jesus Christ is not merely a historical spectacle or random event. It's more SUPERNATURAL than Physical

Jesus is Alive today, revealing Himself to those who desire to know Him. Christians can boldly proclaim this! Can we say the same for Muhammad or other Prophets of the myriads of World religions ?

Christianity has no parallel with any ideology or world religions out there! But are the followers perfect? No,but in the eyes of the Most High He considers us cleansed by the Blood of Jesus Christ and calls us "Sons" .Do we have to do anything to earn His Love? No,we only need to(By Faith) accept Jesus Christ as our Lord& Saviour.

Thus the Shahada is a blasphemous creed!

By the way:
No amount of "good deeds" or "good character" "behavior change" in your lifetime on Earth can ever measure up or cancel out the benefits of what Christ's Salvation already did for you...long before you got here. Your good standing as a person is no substitute for accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour. Also, saying Jesus was just a Prophet(by Qur'anic accounts) is as good as rejecting Him entirely.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by tiredoflife(m): 3:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Lorathy:
he is now a celebrity

Do u Bleep celebrities
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Bluffly: 3:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Is that why she is opening up her laps or what?
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Ykc2(m): 3:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Franzinni:
I heard that in the religion that she left ... The penalty for apostasy is ... That they will cut your ticket .

Is it true ?

she's lucky to come from south west if she is from Afghanistan of nigeria north she will be beheaded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan Recreates Paul Okoye's Sitting Room; Singer Reacts / Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.