Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity (72085 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" / Iyabo Ojo Converts From Christianity To Islam Become A Muslim As She Fellow Lizz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Praktikals(m): 4:13am On Aug 22, 2020
ObaKlaz:
A rich Christian guy is involved, just as quite a number of Christian Yoruba actresses have been converted to Islam because of a rich Muslim man.

Regina Daniels, married to Ned Nwoko, a muslim.

Tayo Odueke was busy fvcking MC Oluomo back then.

Janet Jackson, married to a rich Arab... and several other cases.

Some of these females lack true conviction, money is their number one religion.
More muslims convert to christian despite that the penalty spelt out for them in the Quran is death. If a christian converts to islam, nobody threatens to kill him or her. Thats how you know a true religion.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by miqos02(m): 6:28am On Aug 22, 2020
K4daniel:
The best decision is accepting jesus as your lord and saviour. Baptise by water and of the spirit. If you have done that It's a glorious journey full of joy and peace in Christ jesus. NO REGRETS.

Congrats Madam.
she did not say she accepted Jesus as her lord and savior, don't rejoice yet. She switched religion for reasons best known to her.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Ade3131: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

The Kingdom of Hell (ISLAM) is being de-populated.

However, I do not trust a repentant Westerner when he or she confesses a change in religion. Because of the fluidity of their faith and beliefs, it is almost impossible to pin down a religion on them. Sooner or later, they will return.

Richdad

Read through the shit you wrote about someone else's religion and ask yourself if you really wrote that with clear head... Was tolerance taught to you as a mere dictionary word or a virtue to uphold?

See God's PA that already knows the end from the beginning... Smh

See God's right hand man that knows that the world's fastest growing religion is being depopulated.... Smh

Brother, why not just wish her well in her newfound faith and leave the rest to God?

I know you'll still reply me. There's always a reason behind a madman's sudden laughter
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by mhiztalee(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Microwhy:
So that she can sell well...

Bro I have bn trying to reply you in the dead thread, but I have bn unable to
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2020
ObaKlaz:
A rich Christian guy is involved, just as quite a number of Christian Yoruba actresses undecided have been converted to Islam because of a rich Muslim man.

Regina Daniels, married to Ned Nwoko, a muslim.

Tayo Odueke was busy fvcking MC Oluomo back then.

Janet Jackson, married to a rich Arab... and several other cases.

Some of these females lack true conviction, money is their number one religion.

Regina Daniels did not convert to Islam, she only married a Muslim.

Keep waiting for her to participate in Islamic activities.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Microwhy: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2020
mhiztalee:

Bro I have bn trying to reply you in the dead thread, but I have bn unable to
DM your digit, I will personally couch you.
Don't worry, will add you on WhatsApp.
You can drop your friends numbers so that the more questions the more you guys will understand.

Modified: Download Tabtrader from play store, we will need it.
@Prazo1

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by IamAtikulate: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
motayoayinde:
TRUTH HURTS I KNOW BUT IT'S SOMETHING YOU MUST ACCEPT.

IF MUSLIMS BREED MORE THAN OTHERS WE'LL BE COMPETING WITH CHINA OR INDIA NOW.

AS FOR MIGRANTS BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR ISLAM'S GROWTH IN THE WEST AND ELSEWHERE, DO YOUR FINDINGS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

CLEARLY THE RELIGION WHICH LOSES MORE FAITHFULS PER HOUR IS NOT ISLAM AS YOU CLAIMED. IT'S CHRISTIANITY INTO WHICH ATHEISM IS CUTTING A DEEP SWATH

A COUNTRY LIKE THE CZECH REPUBLIC FOR INSTANCE NOW HAS MORE ATHEISTS THAN CHRISTIANS.

The facts are verifiable. Islam has double the fertility rate of Christians. It is breeding like rabbits that drives Islamic growth.

In the West, overwhelming majority of molems are migrants. Another verifiable fact.

Christianity has more conversion rate than Islam. Another verifiable fact.

Islam loses thousands of member per 24 hours, more than any religion.

Atheism is cutting deep in middle east despite being a capital offence. Even with the threat of death, Moslems are also renouncing Islam. Imagine what happens if Islam becomes a liberal society.

Remove the Islamic apostate laws and Islamic terrorism, Islam will lose over half of it's members.

FACT

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by IamAtikulate: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2020
plantist:

I laughed. Who do you Christians bow to? A supposed god who couldn't save himself on the cross. He was so terrified he cowardly asked why he was forsaken. A god who couldn't save himself let alone save his forsaken followers.
I know I am not the best of mankind but I know I have helped lots of Christians. I fed your brethren while in school, helped them in academics. And I have never asked to be assisted in return.

If you really want to know whether we are pagans, kindly apply for a visa, travel and see for yourself. You and I know a lot of Christians have been to Mecca in the name of pilgrimage for commerce, Igbos do that regularly so don't be afraid.
A God in human form. He shed all His divinity to take up the form of man just to pay for the sins of man.

In the eyes of our God, the wages of sin is DEATH.

Same God sent his son to die in place of men.

JUSTICE. MERCY. LOVE

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Musty112: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2020
She was never a Muslim. It is never too late for until she dies sha. May our path be straightened.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Lovelyn451(f): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2020
She'll spread mat to pray the next morning
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
��
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by mozele(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Mtcheew. All this religious Modafuckas Sef. undecided

From frying Pan to fire. Infact Religion should be thrown into the dustbin Sef.
U go pay tithe tire no worry cheesygrin

Were you ever forced to pay tithe?

This truly shows the height if your ignorance!
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by mhiztalee(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Microwhy:

You can drop your friends numbers so that the more questions the more you guys will understand.

@Prazo1

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Wizzybabaalaye(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2020
All the best in your new found faith.......

Some people will still be saying another thing as if religion at all is meant for war.

Anyone you choose to do just thrive in the environment in the name of love.. we shall meet our creator someday.

We your brothers in Islam will continue to pray for you
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Friend22(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Praktikals:

More muslims convert to christian despite that the penalty spelt out for them in the Quran is death. If a christian converts to islam, nobody threatens to kill him or her. Thats how you know a true religion.

Keep deluding yourself that more Muslims convert to Christianity.
The fastest growing religion in the world today is Islam.
Go check out the figures in Europe and America where you may think they are less religious.
You make me laugh cheesy grin
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Denique(f): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nilknarf:
Righteousness89 shoulders right now:

Oh my goodness! grin grin

Nooooooooo grin grin

I'm sorry righteousness grin grin
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Friend22(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
IamAtikulate:

The facts are verifiable. Islam has double the fertility rate of Christians. It is breeding like rabbits that drives Islamic growth.

In the West, overwhelming majority of molems are migrants. Another verifiable fact.

Atheism is cutting deep in middle east despite being a capital offence. Even with the threat of death, Moslems are also renouncing Islam. Imagine what happens if Islam becomes a liberal society.

Remove the Islamic apostate laws and Islamic terrorism, Islam will lose over half of it's members.

FACT

Which fact are your stating from your delusions?!
I can give you links upon links how non Christian Arabs and non immigrants are are embracing Islam in droves.

Keep deluding yourself that Islamic apostate laws are responsible for keeping Muslims in Islam is one of the most senseless and baseless claims .
Ask anybody why they are Muslims.
Ask them.

It's clear you are just strawmanning here with no bases or logic to your claims .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Friend22(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
IamAtikulate:

A God in human form. He shed all His divinity to take up the form of man just to pay for the sins of man.

In the eyes of our God, the wages of sin is DEATH.

Same God sent his son to die in place of men.

JUSTICE. MERCY. LOVE

This is what I call confusion break bones.
God became a man to be "killed" (crucified) by His human creatures so sins will be shed.
That is not Christ like but more to do with paganism.

Cleansing of sins as nothing to to do with the true teachings of Jesus Christ these whole teachings you are swallowing has nothing to do with him.
Its pure paganism!

If God becomes a man means he is not God.
God and human are two seperate entities, but to a Christian a rat can be a goat and a goat can become a rat .
The same personality having two separate and distinctly different characters.
How can?!

Like the book of numbers said :".God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? "22:19
But Christians are claiming God became a man?

Even Jesus himself expressed these several times in the Bible yet you claimers refused to follow him.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Praktikals(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Friend22:

Keep deluding yourself that more Muslims convert to Christianity.
The fastest growing religion in the world today is Islam.
Go check out the figures in Europe and America where you may think they are less religious.
You make me laugh cheesy grin
You have comprehension problem. Read my post again
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Lorathy(f): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
tiredoflife:

Do u Bleep celebrities
do want me to bleep u
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by motayoayinde: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
IamAtikulate:

FACT
I GAVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF A COUNTRY WHICH USED TO BE A CHRISTIAN MAJORITY COUNTRY BUT HAS NOW LOST THAT STATUS TO ATHEISM.

SHOW ME ONE MUSLIM COUNTRY IN THAT CATEGORY.

APOSTASY LAW DOES NOT APPLY IN MOST MUSLIM COUNTRIES. IF IT DID MOST CONVERTS TO YOUR RELIGION FROM ISLAM WOULD BE DEAD NOW.

AND YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF WHEN YOU SAY MUSLIMS ARE LEAVING ISLAM EN MASS ON THE ONE HAND BUT THAT APOSTASY LAWS PREVENTS THEM FROM LEAVING ON THE OTHER HAND.

LET ME HELP YOU. CHECK THE PEW RESEARCH CENTRE (which is not muslim) ON CURRENT RELIGIOUS DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE WORLD AND ITS FORECAST FOR THE FUTURE.
IT'S A GRIM FORECAST FOR WESTERN CHRISTIANITY AND ELSEWHERE.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by TooGod247(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
rightousness 89 oh oooooooo, were are u ,u can missed this food o very big fooooooooooooooooood ooooooooooooooooooooo u must eat this food oooooooooooooo
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by ZiggyMr(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
No be this Odo-Ona girl for Ibadan be this?
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by tiredoflife(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Lorathy:
do want me to bleep u

I dont Bleep lot lizards

Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by siddique07: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2020
Reason best known to everyone ��
It's either u dey find miracle wey u no lost or the main root of all ladies conversion #Money...... ��
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

The Kingdom of Hell (ISLAM) is being de-populated.

However, I do not trust a repentant Westerner when he or she confesses a change in religion. Because of the fluidity of their faith and beliefs, it is almost impossible to pin down a religion on them. Sooner or later, they will return.

Richdad

This Idiot has not followed up on people like ACADIP and witness how many people are leaving the actual kingdom of Hell and confusion (Christianity) on a monthly basis. cheesy

Myriads of people revert to Islam per one lecture that they do and they're very consistent and are even setting up a university soon.

But this Idiot will rather get too excited because of just 1 person leaving Islam and will say it's depopulated. cheesy

supposed educated Christians acting in a manner that will make even animals proud of their level of intellect!

idiot!!!!! cheesy cheesy ;
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by mhiztalee(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Microwhy:

@Prazo1
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Prazo1: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2020
Microwhy:

@Prazo1
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by alimohammedibn(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
alimohammedibn:
sad[color=#000000][/color][size=8pt][/size][img][/img]

Նա տղամարդ կույսերը

���������
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by alimohammedibn(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Friend22:

Which fact are your stating from your delusions?!
I can give you links upon links how non Christian Arabs and non immigrants are are embracing Islam in droves.

Keep deluding yourself that Islamic apostate laws are responsible for keeping Muslims in Islam is one of the most senseless and baseless claims .
Ask anybody why they are Muslims.
Ask them.

It's clear you are just strawmanning here with no bases or logic to your claims .

Thanks so much for your time and consideration towards islam and
Re: Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity by Padipadi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
fraymite:
May Allah guide her and lead her back to Islam one day. Because He's the only one who can guide.
That same Allah was there when Christians convert to Islam. Allow her choose her path

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Fan Recreates Paul Okoye's Sitting Room; Singer Reacts / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.