Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger (33084 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari / I Hate Trains. I Hate Bridges. I Hate Rice. I Hate Tallest Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by millionboi2: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lies

He doesn't hate Rice
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Ajibel(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
This administration has really done well with respect to infrastructure. It's just this insecurity issue that they've not done well on and that overshadows whatever good achievements they've had in other sectors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by plessis: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Satanic, draconian government.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by PenHub: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Utter rubbish next cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by donprinyo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
I hate Dullards and retirees
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
This one is just doing what he was employed for " singing his master's praises". Useless sets of people.

I know the dead lizard griller, will soon come here also

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by dokie: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Rubbish

About 4 or five supposed achievement, none of which was initiated by the present administration, is what Pastor Adesina would have Nigerians storm the streets with drums and cymbals celebrating?

I hope he remembers that only those who are alive can celebrate anything. Nigeria is presently the poverty capital of the world and one of the most insecure countries in existence.

I would celebrate that we refurbished our airports and be silent that mere hunger is leading many to depression, many are in the dens of kidnappers without any hope of leaving with their lives, and millions roam the streets without any form of employment.

What is worse? I can't criticize the govt in power lest it be termed hate speech and I'm sent off to an underground cell.

I HATE BRIDGES, I HATE TRAINS, I HATE RICE, I HATE TALL BUILDINGS.

Life can be very comfortable without them. Give me the basics. Give me my pride as a human being.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Dybala11(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
presidency, u deh hear our complaints abi? no be to write lengthy thing den dissapear.
BTW, I need one appointment for Aso Rock, epp me pass the message to PMB
Ask the guy, he has the number of his darling daddy. I trust that his darling daddy has paid his 30k monthly stipend for this month.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don't care to read undecided

I know its always trash

Anything from this man is trashy

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by maak400: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
There’s massive corruption and too much insecurity and killings, something needs to be done urgently. With that said, this govt is at least working to build infrastructure to some extent, we need to admit it.
By the way, we all know that it is the children of hate and perdition from the south east that has chosen not to appreciate anything positive this government is doing.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by PureGoldh(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
The story long sha
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by fergie001: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
I stopped reading when I started seeing some names........in the first few lines!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Lagos1991: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
We want to buy a self con or 1 bed in Lagos . Drop offers here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6069119/looking-self-con-1-bed
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by naturallysimple(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Its just fucking mistaking fighting with a pig, he will just drag you to the mud. If some people want to see negative only, is their constitutional right and for those that think buhari is behind their laziness or the reason their father is not rich i pity you all. May Almighty bless my dear country and me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Columbine(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
commendable!
just only that we want transparency more especially in the area of employment, those airports, train stations etc how are the staffs employment, is it by merit? infact any thing that'll affect the youth directly and positively should be the way to go because they make up majority of the population.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Tejjel: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na wa for Nigeria oooo.... Local Rice that is selling at 22,000 Naira.
Imagine Mr. Femi referring to 17 Storey building as an achievement in this time and age... is this the standard we set here.... How low can we get....

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Favourchris(f): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tell all this stories to idiots

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Golan007: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
They hate good things.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Cti28(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
17 story building is now an achievement ba? Your younger brother UAE has the tallest building in the world, at a height of over 800 meters and you are here celebrating mediocrity. I don't see all they listed, as an achievement.

I will take this present administration a bit serious when they do the right thing in our health and education sectors respectively. Nepotism is a discussion for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by AnanseK(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
I will not read it.
Modified, please whoever cant read this lengthy stuff should just read the last paragraph, I think that's the summary
cc friendlyjoe

You hate reading isn’t it?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Illusioneffect(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Raise your hand if you read everything

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is a[b] HATE[/b] speech.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Tflex01: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

Femi Adesina is a legend. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by techmo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
People must complain but no doubt Buhari would Commission many infrastructure in 2022 that PDP might have difficulties campaigning
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by vioment: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is not right to glorify mediocrity. We do that a lot in Nigeria and Africa.

Nigeria needs to be developing at lightning speed as China and also have the vision of 50s and 60s America. No two ways about it. Anything short of this is failure as usual

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Onepeople: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
Although Buhari is an epitome of failure and lies, his government is a total disaster to Nigeria, but some people especially from the south east are filled with bitterness and hatred, no never appreciate anything good no matter what or how good it is.
if I ask for ur ban for this comment, u will start crying, can't u make ur comment without dragging a whole region into ur opinion, people have the right to support whatever they want to , if ur argument about an entire region being against one man is true .how then do u believe that a whole region can be wrong about one man.live and allow others to live please.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by 24SEVEN: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Thank God I learnt skimming in sec schl. I just picked the points. Buhari hasn't done well in these 5years regardless of whatever they flaunt as his achievements.

We have massive unemployment, insecurity, poor power supply, industrial scale corruption, nepotism at its peak, and what they can talk about is unfinished train tracka, Nigerian rice, uncompleted bridge and 17storey building. 5yrs gone. It's a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by BabaRamota1980: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oga dey take style yab omoibo. grin. Tell them US Ambassador visited Tinubu. Their response- I hate godfatherism! grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Food for zombies.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by AnanseK(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
wisest10:
Na wa o..so person get time read this thing..kudos to them..
That's the reason I hated biology and government..
learn to keep it simple, who wise go understand

Of course you hate reading. Children of hate, they hate everything Government and you hate education.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Babysheart(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Most of these things were started by the Jonathan Administration and completed by Buhari...of course. That's one thing the Fulani man has done. He did not discontinue the projects of his predecessor.

I love that the trains are working in some parts of the country.

But Mr. Adeshina you added lies to your piece. That vessel that came to Onne isn't the only one to come to Onne in 12 years. It's actually one of thousands. And I've berthed with some of them in Onne.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of Elected Senators / COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos / Coup: Don’t Copy Gabon Military, MURIC Warns Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.