Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger (33088 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari / I Hate Trains. I Hate Bridges. I Hate Rice. I Hate Tallest Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by dokie: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
RTSC:
Most of what this man wrote ate either exaggerated, or half truths.

Look at the price of rice? it is now climbing to 25,000 naira.

Onne port has been taking cargo since forever. The problem is the volume.

Unless there is significant increase in the volume of cargo that berths there, then nothing has changed.

Are these few things he listed what buhari has done in 8 years?

Except for the high level of insecurity, unemployment, poverty, debt, nepotism, corruption, and death, thats all he has done. And Pastor Adesina is upset that we are so hateful we can't jubiliate.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by tiwasiaife(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Let me summarize

Femi is blowing his masters vuvuzela...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Carlylepneuma: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ipob, Aniferere are all combatants in a sad war, especially the once on this platform maybe y'all searching among the branches for what only appears in the roots, and i tell u this anything is better than a life standing still.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by olisaEze(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Applaud ke? cheesy Lol, Abeg I also need my boss to clap for me that I even bothered to show up for work today! Clown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by goodnessme1(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Godons1:

Those Youths that were killed are IPOB and they are terrorist. grin grin

They threatened the Nigerian Army and they got more than they bargained for. grin angry
Boko haram is and will continue to give the zoo terrorist what they bargaingrin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by goodnessme1(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Godons1:

Those Youths that were killed are IPOB and they are terrorist. grin grin

They threatened the Nigerian Army and they got more than they bargained for. grin angry
Boko haram is and will continue to give the zoo terrorist what they bargaingrin grin.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Tonitoniton(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
How can he not have plenty time to write a novel out of nothing!? They are not doing any thing in aso rock nau. Na just to share money and invent propaganda to feed their sorry followers.

APC NEEDS DELIVERANCE
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Mrpojj(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by wisest10: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
AnanseK:

Of course you hate reading. Children of hate, they hate everything Government and you hate education.
Bros calm down,this is just nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by wisest10: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Anyiamaka: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tflex01:
But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

Femi Adesina is a legend. grin

Before you call Femi a legend; remember that Buhari pays him and write ups like this one are part of his job.
Also remember that Buhari made Femi's brother an ambassador. Why will Femi not write this and much more

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Kenn55: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
AnanseK:

Of course you hate reading. Children of hate, they hate everything Government and you hate education.

Our standards as a people is just too low. Building infrastructures here and there is no big deal. Even an idiot can do it. What would be a big deal if it is massive for example, covering the whole Nigeria with high speed rail so that people can travel from Lagos to Abuja etc in say 3 hours. If what Femi is saying is the bar set for leadership then every idiot that has ruled Nigeria both at state and National level has done well. Even the worst governor in the history of humanity like Thief T.A Orji of Abia State would have also done well cos he built some infrastructures here and there.

IBB built Third Mainland bridge, Abacha built some infrastructures, Obj and even Jonathan have some infrastructures built under their tenure so what exactly is the big deal here? Let us not even forget that these projects costs are inflated and it is one of the best avenues for corruption for politicians

Talking about hate, what exactly is the big deal about hating someone? Why do we like brandishing the word "Hate" to divert attention and shield ourselves from scrutiny? Is there any country in the world apart from say North Korea and China where the president is loved by everyone? Does hating the president prevent him from delivering good leadership? Let us assume the entire east hates the president, does it stop the president from stopping the killings by bandits, Fulanis and boko haram in the country? Is it why a bag of rice has not gone below what it was in 2015? Is it why unemployment is still high since 2015? Is it why corruption is still high? Is it why nothing is working in the country? If we all love Buhari and sing his praises like North Koreans what exactly will it change?

The likes of Femi wants you guys to close your eyes to the most important things and instead keep chasing frivolities and irrelevant things that did not help Nigeria yesterday, that is not helping Nigeria today and will never help Nigeria tomorrow and you guys are falling for it

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Hangulsaram: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
Although Buhari is an epitome of failure and lies, his government is a total disaster to Nigeria, but some people especially from the south east are filled with bitterness and hatred no never appreciate anything good no matter what or how good it is.
Just see how you are fooling yourself, talking from both side of your mouth. With the bolded please what is good to like or appreciate again? You are not different from them, your comments shows how much you hated them and how tribalistic you are.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by adeoba2008(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
I will not read it.
Modified, please whoever cant read this lengthy stuff should just read the last paragraph, I think that's the summary
cc friendlyjoe
In summary , stop hating buhari.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Hangulsaram: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kenn55:

Our standards as a people is just too low. Building infrastructures here and there is no big deal. Even an idiot can do it. What would be a big deal if it is massive for example, covering the whole Nigeria with high speed rail so that people can travel from Lagos to Abuja etc in say 3 hours. If what Femi is saying is the bar set for leadership then every idiot that has ruled Nigeria both at state and National level has done well. Even the worst governor in the history of humanity like Thief T.A Orji of Abia State would have also done well cos he built some infrastructures here and there.

IBB built Third Mainland bridge, Abacha built some infrastructures, Obj and even Jonathan have some infrastructures built under their tenure so what exactly is the big deal here? Let us not even forget that these projects costs are inflated and it is one of the best avenues for corruption for politicians

Talking about hate, what exactly is the big deal about hating someone? Why do we like brandishing the word "Hate" to divert attention and shield ourselves from scrutiny? Is there any country in the world apart from say North Korea and China where the president is loved by everyone? Does hating the president prevent him from delivering good leadership? Let us assume the entire east hates the president, does it stop the president from stopping the killings by bandits, Fulanis and boko haram in the country? Is it why a bag of rice has not gone below what it was in 2015? Is it why unemployment is still high since 2015? Is it why corruption is still high? Is it why nothing is working in the country? If we all love Buhari and sing his praises like North Koreans what exactly will it change?

The likes of Femi wants you guys to close your eyes to the most important things and instead keep chasing frivolities and irrelevant things that did not help Nigeria yesterday, that is not helping Nigeria today and will never help Nigeria tomorrow and you guys are falling for it
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by AnanseK(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kenn55:

At least you don’t hate writing. ( whether it makes sense or not)
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by mindengrave(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have you ever applauded any?
Friendlyjoe:

Some of those critism are objective sometimes tho. For how long can we settle for less and applaud every infrastructure as if there are doing us favor for implementing basic amenities. They made this same promices to us while campaigning for thier various offices, right?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by nnamdi640: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is only a fool that will think Femi will say otherwise.We all know that Femi can't say bad about his master.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Friendlyjoe: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
mindengrave:
Have you ever applauded any?

Yeah

I guess i applauded the rail way stuff and the NCDC building, the airports and sea ports renovation stuffs. thats it
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Elsadam(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2020
reccy:
Dear Femi, you don't need to say all these, we know them and and their traits as you can see some of them above, they can't read it, they need summary, but bring how boko haram kill soldiers and Bandits ravaging villages, you see them reading it and saying all sorts of rubbish to my amiable president. That's what give them joy and that's what they believe is true but that's not what we are after.

Dear president, just know every reasonable and patriotic Nigerians are behind you and praying for you to succeed and make Nigeria great.

Thumbs up Mr Femi, you couldn't have said it any better.

My Guy welwel
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Elsadam(m): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2020
post=93074450:
THIS WHOLE PIECE ABOVE IS WHAT EACH AND EVERYONE OF US @ STANDS FOR......especially on this forum.
No more, No less.
Before you ever quote our post to castigated usbhere again, read this piece, if not, you may not end well in life.
No be curse,
NA FACT!!
https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?post=93074450&redirect=%2F6068709%2Ffemi-adesina-hate-trains-bridges%2393074450

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Those are the ones we call children of hate, frustration and perdition.
They abound here,
You see them in anguish and serious bitterness everyday.
Those kind of people will never ever know peace or be happy everyday of their lives.

They hate our darling country all because the thieves and looters they want back in power never succeeded.
May the Amadioha, Ogun and Sango y'all believe in strike all the enemies of Nigeria down.
May sorrow live with them constantly in life.
Those are the people that are always happy to read about negative news and bad things happening.
You will never see them on positive threads and threads talking about the development going on around the country.
Hatred and bitterness has eaten deep into their empty skulls.
Swines everywhere.

Quote us NOW if you are one of them.

Nwoke mara ihe nke egwu.
O di mma oru gi.
Chukwu gozie Nigeria.
Chop knuckle cheesy
We love those your pictures dieeeee..... kiss

Btw,
we no be guy o.
We are simply WE!
And may God continue to bless WE!
Nigeria shall be great .
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by pquaver(m): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2020
Onepeople:
if I ask for ur ban for this comment, u will start crying, can't u make ur comment without dragging a whole region into ur opinion, people have the right to support whatever they want to , if ur argument about an entire region being against one man is true .how then do u believe that a whole region can be wrong about one man.live and allow others to live please.

But you guys disturb us everyday about Tinubu, Ambode and Buhari.. Are you saying only the ipob haters should enjoy the freedom of voting who they want.. Do you not insult Ambode for respecting the views of his people who stood against him? Are all those people wrong? You occupy yourself with the respect Tinubu commands amongst his people are all those people wrong? And you guys are right? Or is it hausa Fulani you say is a problem for voting their choice of Buhari against Jonathan. Since that 2015 you have not rested.. Respect the opinion of 25.million Nigerians first before asking for your peace. You cannot desire what you do not give.. Let Tinubu, Buhari and Ambode rest first then you will live.. He who brings the ant infested firewood to his house has invited the lizard to dinner.. E kwu o la mu nga oha mu na onu.. Ejo mu ofor na ogu.. Let the truth be said irrespective of tribe just to let you know I am an igbo man.. But I stand for truth and justice..
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by sulaak(m): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
They want us to celebrate mediocrity.
me I do not need much from my president, His excellency President Mohammadu Buhari than to give us a country that we can freely do business without fear of those who will dupe us and collect our money(yahoo-boys) and also fear of bandits, cultists etc, the country is not safe for industrialization.

Well he cloudn't hide the truth when he wrote

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally.

The fact that the Naira has just been devalued again indicate that FX will not be invested in that country , if the standard of living continue to fall the country will descend into complete meltdown and anarchy
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by ukahrawah: 3:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Femi Adesina, it'll be right to say that you hate the fact that Igbos are frustrating Fulani invasion of Nigeria.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Bazozo: 4:31am On Aug 22, 2020
The horror of one govt is often seen by the next. I'm happy Mr Adesina did not claim to have improved living standards of Nigerians, not reduced awful unemployment stats nor infant mortality figures. He's happy with tall unproductive buildings, uncompleted bridges and hospitals ignored by the elite. If these hospitals were super, why isn't Aso Rock patronizing them?

We repudiate and disavow these leprechauns like Mr Adesina who cannot see beyond the colour of their small intestines. We ask that someday may this comeuppance be a horrific legacy to their children. Isè
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Yebosola(m): 4:58am On Aug 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
Oga call a spade a spade, in as much as PMB is trying his best, we need him to set things right so an average Nigeria can benefit, 40% his empowerment program is taken by so called politicians. its painful

Are the politicians from another planet? Don't they have constituency that can do the needful, y transferring their misdeed to FGN?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by Godons1: 5:55am On Aug 22, 2020
goodnessme1:
Boko haram is and will continue to give the zoo terrorist what they bargaingrin grin.

This is the Zoo. grin grin cheesy

Re: Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger by nedekid: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Immediately I saw the buffoon wrote this, I did could not bother reading.
I'd rather eat mannabbq's valture meat than read this fellows writeup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / 70 Suspects Arrested Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - High Commissioner / Ireland To Return Frozen Abacha Funds To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.