Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Think It's A Taboo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It's A Taboo! (3363 Views)

Is This A Taboo? / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's A Taboo! by Pweety4me(f): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
Why should a girl apologise to a guy when he is in the wrong?!!

I thing guys ave issues, i mean BIG EGO ISSUES!

If friends, ave a disagreement & the guy is obviously rude & disrespectful to her & in return she's rude to him, then he is rude in return to her again! who is @ FAULT?

I mean what is friendship with pride?

I think some friendship are being dominated by gender. . .i don't find it funny!

Sorry but, i think it's a Taboo to get a girl to apologise when u know your in the wrong.

Guys can be such babies most times, no wonder they lovve bosoms so much undecided tongue

& some1 seeing this that may know me, lol i don't mean to go on about it but it's something Buggin me inside!

I'm just kinda mellowly fuming about something! angry lipsrsealed

Seriously! guys GROW UP!i know they are many sweets guy out there, but u na own 2much.

Also i have a question, what are other ways of apologising without actually voicing any words?

Because i know some people like that, they won't ever say they are "sorry" verbally but they made do things through action or use indirect words to show how apologetic they are feeling.

Your view guys!
smiley

Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by kokoye(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
quick question:

are you in a relationship . . with a guy?
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
i think some ladies do it to easy tention within a argument  to avoid to going further eg a fight or silent treament or with holding congural rights
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
Pweety n Pride goes hand in hand.
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by naijafrend: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Also i have a question, what are other ways of apologising without actually voicing any words?

Because i know some people like that, they won't ever say they are "sorry" verbally but they made do things through action or use indirect words to show how apologetic they are feeling.

smiley

Send a gift, forward a joke, dedicate a song, even flashing (missed calls) can sometimes make the other person smile- options are plenty, but it is the thought that counts.
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Pweety4me(f): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
Henry46:

Pweety n Pride goes hand in hand.

Yea i can't deny it, but r we hiding from the truth here?
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Pweety4me(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i think some ladies do it to easy tention within a argument to avoid to going further eg a fight or silent treament or with holding congural rights

It is nor right!women are being male dominated!
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Pweety4me(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2011
kokoye:

quick question:

are you in a relationship . . with a guy?

Answer my question first. . . smiley tongue
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by kokoye(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^

A female does not need to apologize when she is not in the wrong.

so will you answer my question now?
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Pweety4me(f): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

A female does not need to apologize when she is not in the wrong.

so will you answer my question now?
& 1 more do't u think guys sometimes take advantage of girls?
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Osama10(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

It is nor right!women are being male dominated!

That's the word there and I don't think any of us can change that.
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2011
I see no reason y d female shld b  d one apologisin where~as d male is clearly on d wrong side.
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Yemmyc(f): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
~swallow ur pride n admit ur wrong,'AM SORRY' ain't big deal.coz women r being male dominatd does nt mk guyz ryt at all tym,if u luv ur partner learn how 2 apologise wen u r kinda wrong.*simple*
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Pweety4me(f): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
Oshe!
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Pweety4me(f): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2011
Osama10:

That's the word there and I don't think any of us can change that.
Yes we can, by starting with ourselves!
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by iice(f): 3:43am On Feb 18, 2011
Don't know the kinds of relationship/friendships you have but if you're wrong and have to apologize, apologize. I've never been dominated though. . . undecided Saying sorry too, doesn't mean anything if you're just gonna do the same wrong 5 mins later.
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Dsense(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2011
iice:

Don't know the kinds of relationship/friendships you have but if you're wrong and have to apologize, apologize. I've never been dominated though. . . undecided Saying sorry too, doesn't mean anything if you're just gonna do the same wrong 5 mins later.
Vey right.

OP .
Just follow the above advice . . .And stop being rude to us ''Men''. wink
Otherwise~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by ebila(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2011
@Topic,
It's not wrong to apologise even when u're not wrong and it's not jes guys who don't apologise.I've dated a gurl who was always wrong buh never apologizes,was she a guy? Also,like ur footnote said,u apologise not cos u're weak buh cos u appreciates d relationship.As a man d reason u shud SOMETIMES apologize even wen u're not wrong is cos u r matured n a MAN,men ought to make evry situation alright,it's their duties!
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by assme: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2011
d reason u shud SOMETIMES apologize even wen u're not wrong is cos u r matured

GBAM!

it takes maturity to apologize even when u r not wrong, be u guy or gal.
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Goldieluks: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2011
Those who apologise,even if they are at fault,(thumps up) smiley smiley
some guys got the instinct that, when they apologise,it makes them look stupid and not man enough.Guys this is not true,apologising to your gal when you are at fault,makes you a more matured,open minded,caring and loving guy.Your girl will respect you and use you as a good example to others,guys take note!
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by 190: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2011
thinking,
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by ebila(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2011
@Goldieluks,
I knw i'm not wrong baby,buh i'm sowee! grin grin grin
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Goldieluks: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2011
ebila:

@Goldieluks,
I knw i'm not wrong baby,buh i'm sowee! grin grin grin

There you go.
now you can go on, and practice it with your girl. wink
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by ebila(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

There you go.
now you can go on, and practice it with your girl. wink
Which gurl again na? angry Hv u dumped me already? cry U r my loff na! kiss
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by MMM2(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2011
it is not a taboo but a normal thing.
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by roymary: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2011
Pweety4me is the definition of a single woman in her late 40s; scared to die alone and always nagging. Her topics makes me wanna throw up.
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by ebila(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2011
roymary:

Pweety4me is the definition of a single woman in her late 40s; scared to die alone and always nagging. Her topics makes me wanna throw up.
Didn't knw dis thread was bout d definition of Pweety4me. undecided
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Goldieluks: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2011
roymary:

hater!!!
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by WackyJ1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
What brings about all this kind of topics is wrong assumptions about the relationship between men and women.
Pweety4me who told you that men don't apologise even when they are not wrong? Is it only men who are rude sometimes? The cases of women being wrong, refusing to admit it and men having to apologise equal if not more than those situations you mention. When women are describing a gentle man or even a real man one of the characters mentioned is the ability to apologise even when we are not at fault. Hmph,
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by ebila(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^U too sabi jor! wink
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
iice:

well said!

@poster
apologize for being right?! HELL TO THE NO!!!!
friendship is about being real, the minute you are a fake, then that ¨real¨ friendship is over. so unless you are desperate for this person´s friendship, i suggest you tell that person what time it is and move on (if you have to).
if you believe that what this person did was wrong AND APOLOGIZE then they will ultimately do it again and again, and you will apologize over and over again. what a sad life!

better be alone than with wrong friends!
Re: I Think It's A Taboo! by Pweety4me(f): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
Lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner / Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! / 10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.