Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid (81398 Views)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Excuses: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nairaland may remain for a longer time to come...she may regrette this statement some day..this statement will come back to hunt her one day...
How could her kids grow up one day to find out ,"mummy just wanted to fvck somebody who doesn't know she existed"... so so pathetic..

No wonder a tourist white racist man has slept with 20 Kenyan women,infecting them with HIV...just because his white..same way this LovePeddler thinks wiskid is special.

No body is special it's the class they find themselves in or build around them that gives them that confidence..and/or make people look at them that way..

My opinion though...don't wast ur time quoting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Rawhumper(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

Bro not all, there are very smart and intelligent girls out there.

Sometimes its good to have a chat with them not all about sex, one can learn one or two from them. Sex will always come remember that.

quote author=johnkey post=93094792]The mentality of the above poster is why I don't have female friends (except fuckmates). imagine gisting with a girl with no thinking capacity, I'll be frustrated I swear. [/quote]
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Rawhumper(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

But it is believed girls have categories of guys.
Those that Bleep them.

Those that pay their bills.

Those that marry them.

And those that give them children while in their marriage (This one is optional tho.)

quote author=Cynthiacute25 post=93094958]

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
That she feels s*x is what she can offer doesn't mean there are no guys that will take her like that.

Even the Koko pat we all know she's just in for the money.

Forget matther, some guys can't offer more than f*ck too[/quote]
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by therajah: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Has this girl ever seen Tiwa's anger??
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by naturefellow(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
lessonotes:
All i know is that anyone who is good with photo editing tools, graphics and imagery will always make good money.
that's what I've been thinking since I opened the thread
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Skmoda360(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
No be only Hollywood.....no pun intended .....see her dry yansh...who sabi her? sad grin
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by earnit5: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
OH
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
unofficialmadman:

We have heard you.. Minister of peace of mind Nigeria.

Cc lalasticlala
grin grin grin
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Bakin3(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
E be things.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by chijokz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

A woman offering you s*x has given you everything already. It's a goldmine

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you.
Absolute peace of mind

Sex is not the everything. Most men are looking for partners which means what else can she bring to the table to enable both of them grow financially, emotionally, spiritually and socially.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Blazebond(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin this one see burna boy twice as tall album cover pics that's y she conclude say burna boy tall.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Ategberoson(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you. Absolute peace of mind

is this gibberish what your mother taught you? Omo kekere olobo grandma
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by rhodu: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

I laugh in swahili.
Goldmine ko Landmine ni

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by cray91(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
One night stand so you can lie that he impregnated you and become baby mama abi. continou! shioor
Firstlady25:
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Koko Pat has cried out on wanting to have a hot one night stand with popular singer and everyone’s favorite, Wizkid.

In an Exclusive ‘tell it all” interview with Gift Adene of Kemi Filani News, Popular Nollywood actress cum producer, Koko Pat opened up about her personal life, her relationship, growing up, family and challenges.

Koko who mark her birthday today with breathtaking photos opened up on the celebrity she would love to have a one night stand with. She further talked about her journey to becoming an actor, her motivation in life and more. Read the interview below…

1: How would describe your childhood?

My childhood was Fun. Not from the most buoyant home but my parents gave us the best experience. I was allowed to be a kid and act like one.

2: Why did you choose acting?

I didn’t choose acting. Acting was more of a natural thing. Its something I have strong passion for. Started acting from way back in my nursery school. I feel almost happy each time I am on set. Even when I’m sad immediately I get a script I forget my sorrows.

3. What are the challenges you're facing as an actress in Nigeria?

Money is my only challenge,as a new act you need packaging to belong or to be noticed.

4. How she handles these challenges

By not giving up. I’m still pushing and I pray I get noticed soon.

5. Who is your role model ?

My mum is my role. I look up to her for everything. Her personality enders people to her. My biggest motivation and reason am pushing really hard.

6. Are you in a relationship? If yes, with who?

I’m in relationship with my God

7. Between Wizkid, Davido and Burnaboy, Who would you like to have a one night stand with, have as just friend and the one you would take to your parent?

Burna Boy is tall and has the personality I want, so I will take him home. One night stand with Wizkid and be friends with Davido.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself in Hollywood, working as one of the best producer/actor. I trust God to help me achieve this dream.

9. Any word for your fans?

Never give up, whatever you dream to do wake up and do it. Set back will definitely come by never get disconnected from your goals.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/08/i-want-to-have-a-one-night-stand-with-wizkid-popular-actress-koko-pat-cries-out.html
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by youngdabold19: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Imagine what she said

Burna Boy is tall and has the personality I want, so I will take him home. One night stand with Wizkid and be friends with Davido.

You see all these vagina people....they are always confused..... this is why they Keep on cheating...
Because they want to bang Kevin, marry Terry and be friends with Timothy

Why can't you bang WizKid, be friends with WizKid and also take WizKid home

understand the interview..
She was given three names to ascribe three different roles to,she just had to do what the interviewer asked for.She didnt necessary mean she is dying to have a one night stand with him.Do you understand the concept of click-baiting?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by WoundedLamb: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sounds dirty. But many guys would easily get away with this type of statement without being bashed
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Babara1994(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:
Self acclaimed actress. Na which movie she don act undecided

So your greatest achievement in life is to have a one night stand with wizkid undecided such a pity.

E be like Na Fufu full some girls head
Read the interview well before commenting. She was told to choose all three for three
different scenarios.
In her words:

"Burna Boy is tall and has the personality I want, so I will take him home. One night stand with Wizkid and be friends with Davido."
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Giftsketches18(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by watchindelta(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ummm no fn self
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by TooGod247(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
another good standard olosho have just speaking her mind
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by lugo99(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
hoe low show too plenty 4 nollywood industry. wizkid no worry o, me wey neva have anybody crushing on me 4 my life i 4 don get or make i currently get wey i no knw, that's my introvert life caused to me.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Toseenlove: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

A woman offering you s*x has given you everything already. It's a goldmine....

Absolute peace of mind

This would surely pass for the biggest Sarcasm I've ever seen In my life lol. You'll make a good Comedian Fooool...... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Meet Evanny Patrick, Ice Prince Alleged Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.