Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid (81600 Views)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by valnelly(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
At least she knows what she wants.... A one night stand ...

What of those that are in relationships for years and still don't know what they want??
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Elysiana: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

A woman offering you s*x has given you everything already. It's a goldmine

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you.
Absolute peace of mind

mechie eze ure gi ebe ahu!!!
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by makeherscream(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Horlami247: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
This life really need a repair.

Imagine for a single lady

*Husband
*Boy friend and
*One night stand.

Meaning, one not disturb one, they are mutually inclusive.

#Rubbish.

See her name

Cocoa pops
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by adedayo3193(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

Trash
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
then stories that touch will follow. he r*p*d me geng
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by RPG2020(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Some women nor join at all
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Unrated900(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thief no Be only wiz kid na

Baba frayo

Thief
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by larryking540: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

so a man can't love him self and have peace of mind ,
so rev father no get peace of mind abi ....

abeggggiiiiiiii ,,,
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Richnero(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:
Self acclaimed actress. Na which movie she don act undecided

So your greatest achievement in life is to have a one night stand with wizkid undecided such a pity.

E be like Na Fufu full some girls head
Madam no be fight. She was asked a question and she had to answer.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by larryking540: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:
Self acclaimed actress. Na which movie she don act undecided

So your greatest achievement in life is to have a one night stand with wizkid undecided such a pity.

E be like Na Fufu full some girls head

when u meet a lady without a future ambition ,this is an example ,,
sometimes we end up marrying certain type of lady hoping to make our life more define but end up adding more salt to our initial problem ...

am sorry to say this ,,I always advise guys to be self made before venturing into marriage or advance relationship that leads to marriage , because don't have the mind set of "my wife is coming to polish my life " na woe unto u be that ...

have your life polish before a lady comes into your life ,if she set for divorce ,na she loss,if she pack comot for hux na she still loss ,if she see u on top another woman ,she con go fight ,na she still loss ,,,just be self made that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by larryking540: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Imagine what she said

Burna Boy is tall and has the personality I want, so I will take him home. One night stand with Wizkid and be friends with Davido.

You see all these vagina people....they are always confused..... this is why they Keep on cheating...
Because they want to bang Kevin, marry Terry and be friends with Timothy

Why can't you bang WizKid, be friends with WizKid and also take WizKid home

this is the way some ladies bring problem to their marriage o
u marry John ,u want to be friends with Timothy,but u will like to bang James your gym instructor ,last last marriage go crash ,u end up going back to square one of relationship ,the good thing is Shiloh gate is always open and free
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Champagnegold: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
abeg who you want stand with abi na me! Abeg meet your very kind even na free I go prefer to be celebacy. I no want make devil himself regret why I stand with you.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Tjiaz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
No sense whatsoever for some ladies sha
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by streetsoldier1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
And this shediot will end up being someone's wife...this life no balance
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by AlwaysMotun: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who is this sperm again? What are these ladies teaching our younger generation? Oma wa ga ooo... One night stand u mean? Dem for don use 7up and salt for u!
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Tonitoniton(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Firstlady25:
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Koko Pat has cried out on wanting to have a hot one night stand with popular singer and everyone’s favorite, Wizkid.

In an Exclusive ‘tell it all” interview with Gift Adene of Kemi Filani News, Popular Nollywood actress cum producer, Koko Pat opened up about her personal life, her relationship, growing up, family and challenges.

Koko who mark her birthday today with breathtaking photos opened up on the celebrity she would love to have a one night stand with. She further talked about her journey to becoming an actor, her motivation in life and more. Read the interview below…

1: How would describe your childhood?

My childhood was Fun. Not from the most buoyant home but my parents gave us the best experience. I was allowed to be a kid and act like one.

2: Why did you choose acting?

I didn’t choose acting. Acting was more of a natural thing. Its something I have strong passion for. Started acting from way back in my nursery school. I feel almost happy each time I am on set. Even when I’m sad immediately I get a script I forget my sorrows.

3. What are the challenges you're facing as an actress in Nigeria?

Money is my only challenge,as a new act you need packaging to belong or to be noticed.

4. How she handles these challenges

By not giving up. I’m still pushing and I pray I get noticed soon.

5. Who is your role model ?

My mum is my role. I look up to her for everything. Her personality enders people to her. My biggest motivation and reason am pushing really hard.

6. Are you in a relationship? If yes, with who?

I’m in relationship with my God

7. Between Wizkid, Davido and Burnaboy, Who would you like to have a one night stand with, have as just friend and the one you would take to your parent?

Burna Boy is tall and has the personality I want, so I will take him home. One night stand with Wizkid and be friends with Davido.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself in Hollywood, working as one of the best producer/actor. I trust God to help me achieve this dream.

9. Any word for your fans?

Never give up, whatever you dream to do wake up and do it. Set back will definitely come by never get disconnected from your goals.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/08/i-want-to-have-a-one-night-stand-with-wizkid-popular-actress-koko-pat-cries-out.html

Another ashawo on the loose. And peoples children are following this loose woman.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Firstlady25:
More photos of the actress

Wizkid is sexy tho�
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Eborty(m): 3:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Who else has notice this:..
That whenever a nigerian actress is having an interview or gist section, they never talk about developing the young minds or enriching the society. Instead, they talk about their curves, boobs & butts, - how men glamour or excites them, - who they want to have a one night stand with - how long or big they want it to be - how much time he must last on duty etc.
Sexuality is becoming an issue nowadays in the entertainment industry(BBNAIJA or MOVIE or MUSIC), very soon all these gist sections shall become sex sections in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by charlesucheh(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2020
johnkey:
The mentality of the above poster is why I don't have female friends (except fuckmates). imagine gisting with a girl with no thinking capacity, I'll be frustrated I swear.
I love you bruv

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Maychel(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
I wonder who made her an actress?

With this post you think any man would take you serious? Unless you're the one feeding/clothing the man
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Fexibit: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
BBNAIJA WINNER WAS ALMOST CHOKED UP TODAY BY CRAZY FANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOorjs49oM0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.