Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid (81376 Views)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by afesco: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
This one go fit marry so?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by damosky12(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
airminem:
SHAT UP CHILD OF A THOUSAND SLOWPOK FLAT ASSS NO DICCK IN PANTS FATHERR DAMNNNNN NIGGARRQ WEAK PREEK

Calm down!

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Creeza(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

A woman offering you s*x has given you everything already. It's a goldmine

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you. Absolute peace of mind
Is that all? still searching for the sense behind this comment

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by danilmo: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
is that not Zzor Toto people av come again.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Phethar007(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
this just shows 9ja people dont read,just look at headline and rush to comment...she never made a statement saying she wanted a 1 night stand with wizzy,it was a who would you rather choose game and she would chosen someone else if not wizzy sef...bt no be new tin 4 here sha
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by michjunior: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
bobman22:
Wow.. Another baby mama for Wizkid loading.. This one look petite and cute tho

Good luck in your hunt!!!

she friendzone davido
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
unofficialmadman:
Ask an average Nigerian woman what they can offer in a relationship and they will remain dumb.

This one obviously want Wizkid money and fame.

Baba mama 5 loading grin

Starboy the Goat.

And when you meet a woman who has money you'll start shaking like jelly fish with fear.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
My broda u see this life ehh, just hustle u go use women tyre shocked shocked
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by MMXX: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
airminem:
SHAT UP CHILD OF A THOUSAND SLOWPOK FLAT ASSS NO DICCK IN PANTS FATHERR DAMNNNNN NIGGARRQ WEAK PREEK
Stop displaying your utmost stupidity and lack of home training while mentioning me all over Nairaland..You resulted to insults just to prove a point and showcase your moronic tendency..please refrain from mentioning my moniker you disgruntled element undecided
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by tfelicityk(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good luck in your hunt... You need him to uplift your fame.

You have gotten the attention you need from the media now.

Hope tomorrow the 'One night stand will be famous producer'?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Openbusiness: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin Kikikiki, WTH did I juz read mehnnn End shall neva wonder grin
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by backbone503(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you.
Absolute peace of mind

Meaning, as a woman, your life is centered on offering a man sex, comfort and peace of mind?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by sLentlover7778(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin grin grin

Nicepoker:
Does your theory include commercial sex workers
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by airminem(f): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
MMXX:
Stop displaying your utmost stupidity and lack of home training while mentioning me all over Nairaland..You resulted to insults just to prove a point and showcase your moronic tendency..please refrain from mentioning my moniker you disgruntled element undecided
OKAY
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by easyboycom(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Cynthiacute25 post=93094666]

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you. Absolute peace of mind [/quote it a big lie bruh not all woman that love you will give you peace of mind.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by 3ice: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hello All,
You are invited to service tomorrow tagged encounter with destiny service. This will hold in Living Faith Church AKA Winners Church Otta, Ogun state and every other Winners location nearest to you. Its a service you shall not miss.

Testiomonies of refined destiny includes a bus conductor led back to his original destiny and now a landlord and business owner, barren women turned mothers of children, jobless people now millonaires, business breakthroughs, favour that turned poverty into riches.

Isaiah 9:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Please come and receive a word that shall turn around your story to become a star of your generation.

Jesus is Lord.

For enquiries call 07034534782

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Bloooody(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerian women are very useless and shameless
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by airminem(f): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bloooody FO.OL NOT EVERY NIGERIAN WOMEN wink
Bloooody:
Nigerian women are very useless and shameless
MMXX sad You see what you cause?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Brightlightoo: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
kingbee90:

Electricity inside toilet again??
I hope someone's yansh will not be electrocuted while taking a shit.

��
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by omooba969(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Yeebos babes and Afonja dickk grin

it's because we use ewedu as lubricant. grin
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by EdmundDantes(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
femmyapson:
Mtshewww

Spot on....
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by alizma: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
unofficialmadman:
Ask an average Nigerian woman what they can offer in a relationship and they will remain dumb.

This one obviously want Wizkid money and fame.

Baba mama 5 loading grin

Starboy the Goat.
When news like this comes up, try and dig further to get more info on the topic in order not to respond ignorantly thereby bringing yourself down. A question was thrown to the girl, given her three men and she is to class the three men into who she would rather take home to her mother(husband), who she will have a night stand with and who she will just keep as a friend? And she class them base on her perception of them, this doesn't mean she is soliciting for one night stand with wizkid. I believe her response is not different from that of an average human being.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by SeekHim: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM. LET HIM BE YOUR SAVIOUR AND LORD. HE COMETH SOON!
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Dalby(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
alizma:

When news like this comes up, try and dig further to get more info on the topic in order not to respond ignorantly thereby bringing yourself down. A question was thrown to the girl, given her three men and she is to class the three men into who she would rather take home to her mother(husband), who she will have a night stand with and who she will just keep as a friend? And she class them base on her perception of them, this doesn't mean she is soliciting for one night stand with wizkid. I believe her response is not different from that of an average human being.

It doesn't also mean she isn't either lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by engrjacuzzi: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
go and ask Tiwa Salvage and then get back to us.
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Don't worry with that your yanch am seeing you will achieve everything
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Illusioneffect(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
dis one will kill '4 seconds wizkid'
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Dalby(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

Hmmm:

Point number #1 indicates that sex is all there is to a woman

Point number #2, only a man can tell what it feels like. Just like a man talking about carrying a pregnancy of giving birth...
wink wink wink
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Emotionss: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

Are you justifying the saying that says women are nothing but a sex object ?
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by stormborn28(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind
hmmmmm ...so pvssy is a goldmine.. I never knew this is how women attached importance to it while dating men..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.